Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless Headphones for TV

• 21-12-2016 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a decent set of wireless headphones to use for watching TV.

Would anyone have any recommendations?

From what I've read, I believe I should avoid Bluetooth because of potential latency issues with sound plus the fact that I'll need to get some sort of adapter to connect to my TV (it doesn't have Bluetooth).

I'm open to all suggestions though - I'm thinking around €150 to €200.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭thejaguar

Just in case;

I went with a set of Sennheiser RS175 and so far I'm pretty happy with them. They're a bit bigger an bulkier than I would have liked, but I've found them comfortable so far.

The sound is great - the bass boost and surround sound are good depending on the situation - definitely a nice little extra.

All round very happy with my purchase - €225 (bought in Harvey Norman with a price match against and Arnotts sale price).

Advertisement