If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

headphone query

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

banjobongo wrote: »
    I got speaking with Brian and hopefully its sorted now!
    Hey Banjobongo.

Thanks for the order.

We have sent in the request to our supplier to get a sent sent to us for you.

I've also request an ETA. Once they come back to me I will keep you in the loop.
    ok great thanks!
    No problem at all!

Hopefully it will not take too long :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Hey Banjobongo.

Thanks for the order.

I've also request an ETA. Once they come back to me I will keep you in the loop.
    ok great thanks!
    No problem at all!

hi
    Im still waiting for my headphones to be delivered, can you let me know when I can expect to receive my order?

Hey Banjobongo.

Thanks for the order.

ok great thanks!
    No problem at all!

hi
    Im still waiting for my headphones to be delivered, can you let me know when I can expect to receive my order?
    Hi, these were actually out for delivery on Monday. Let me chase this with our couriers and see what is happening with them.

Apologies for the delay.

David

Hey Banjobongo.

Thanks for the order.

ok great thanks!
    No problem at all!

hi
    Hi, these were actually out for delivery on Monday. Let me chase this with our couriers and see what is happening with them.

Apologies for the delay.

David
    thanks, please reply with definite details ASAP as I have been waiting a very long time for these headphones by now!

Hey Banjobongo.

Thanks for the order.

ok great thanks!
    No problem at all!

hi

Apologies for the delay.

David
    thanks, please reply with definite details ASAP as I have been waiting a very long time for these headphones by now!
    Hey Banjobongo.

We really do apologies for the delay with this.

As soon as I get further info this afternoon we will give you a call back.

As mentioned on the phone earlier we can issue a full refund until we get word from our courier as to not hold onto your money.

Again apologies for the delay.

• Advertisement

Hey Banjobongo.

Thanks for the order.

ok great thanks!
    No problem at all!

hi

Apologies for the delay.

David
    Hey Banjobongo.

As mentioned on the phone earlier we can issue a full refund until we get word from our courier as to not hold onto your money.

thanks - as I discussed with Brian today I dont want the money refunded, I want the phones delivered ASAP without my having to chase it to make it happen and also as discussed it would be great if as a gesture of goodwill that you offer me a free extended guarantee on the headphones?

Hey Banjobongo.

Thanks for the order.

ok great thanks!
    No problem at all!

hi

Apologies for the delay.

David
    Hey Banjobongo.

thanks - as I discussed with Brian today I dont want the money refunded, I want the phones delivered ASAP without my having to chase it to make it happen and also as discussed it would be great if as a gesture of goodwill that you offer me a free extended guarantee on the headphones?
    Again I do apologies for the delay on this but unfortunately our courier has let us down on this occasion and until yesterday we did not know they had not been delivered to you as they had been shipped on Monday.

Unfortunately I can not offer a 6 year guarantee on the headphones as we do not do extended guarantees on headphones.

We and the courier are doing everything we can to locate the package. 

We also already have a replacement set ordered up in case of the worst.

Hey Banjobongo.

Thanks for the order.

ok great thanks!
    No problem at all!

hi

Apologies for the delay.

David
    Hey Banjobongo.

Again I do apologies for the delay on this but unfortunately our courier has let us down on this occasion and until yesterday we did not know they had not been delivered to you as they had been shipped on Monday.

Unfortunately I can not offer a 6 year guarantee on the headphones as we do not do extended guarantees on headphones.

ok thanks is there anything else you can offer me if you cant do insurance on the headphones?!

Hey Banjobongo.

Thanks for the order.

ok great thanks!
    No problem at all!

hi

Apologies for the delay.

David
    Hey Banjobongo.

ok thanks is there anything else you can offer me if you cant do insurance on the headphones?!
    Hey Banjobongo.

Ill see if there is anything I can come up with for you.

Will keep you updated.

any update on when my head phones will be delivered to me?

• Advertisement

Hi Banjobongo.

I have just chased these and they should finger crossed be on the water and on there way to you.

I confirm this in the morning for 100% with the courier.

Apologies for the delay with these :o

Hi Banjobongo.

I have just chased these and they should finger crossed be on the water and on there way to you.

ok thanks please keep me up to date as I have been waiting a VERY long time for these to be delivered!

Hi Banjobongo.

ok thanks please keep me up to date as I have been waiting a VERY long time for these to be delivered!
    I will indeed.

And again apologies for the delay with these.

We had offered you a full refund when we first realised there was an issue with the order to allow you to purchase them elsewhere but you declined and we have been trying flat out to find a solution to the AWOL pair of headphone which had been special order in the first place which usually takes longer than a normal order.

Hopefully this will not take much longer for them to arrive.

I finally got my headphones. It took a very long time to get them, and I was not happy with this delay, but I must say Im delighted wiht these headphones, they sound fantastic!

I finally got my headphones. It took a very long time to get them, and I was not happy with this delay, but I must say Im delighted wiht these headphones, they sound fantastic!
    Hey Banjobongo.

Again apologies for the delay with these headphone. We did try our best to sort out the issues that popped up.

I'm glad you are at last enjoying them.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.