Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie PW's Favourite Diva/Female Tournament !

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Lita & Mickie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

AJ and Charlotte

• Registered Users Posts: 86,715 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lita and Micky

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Lita and Mickie take the final two places in the QFs. Charlotte puts on a stellar performance but alas we will not have one of the four horse women winning this comp. 8 females and 4 fights left in the QFs.

First to six and to add a bit of aplomb we will do the bouts one at a time. Now we're at the business end you have to give a reason (small or big) for votes to be counted

SABLE VS AWESOME KONG

Sable
    s-l300.jpg

VS

Awesome Kong
    Flickr-6188609121.jpg

• Advertisement

I'm going Sable here. Awesome Kong was fantastic. Be it her work in TNA or her short run in WWE.

But Sable as I stated earlier was a truly massive cog in that era called Attitude. THAT moment at Fully Loaded 98 is a really stand out moment (#creep #perv)

Sable... hands down... I was a child of the attitude era and she defined it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Sable by quite a distance as her impact on WWE was far greater than Kong.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Sable here for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Sable, her husband will eat you if you don't vote for her.

• Advertisement

Hey lads. Now we're in the QFs I'm asking to add your reasoning to make your vote count.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,011 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I'm going to sit the rest of the tournament out lads. I'm probably biased and probably getting too in to it but Becky should have never been beaten by who she was beaten by.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Kong is as the name suggests Awesome but the fact that the WWF was the biggest show in town and that the attitude era in terms of women almost equalled Sable I have to give it to Ms Lesnar here. A terrible wrestler but by far the bigger star

• Registered Users Posts: 60,700 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Sable was terrible at everything except have big puppy's but she was over like rover so Sable wins.

Sable was terrible at everything except have big puppy's but she was over like rover so Sable wins.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcuvfLddhF1FQOpQogbiw1dJHj8wlCPNk7qdLb4jIEKl2l8RPoL8pVqLfm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Has to be Sable she was the face of the attitude era on the girls side , Awesome Kong was great in TNA but other than that meh

Sable goes through to be the first semi finalist. Kong bows out. Up next we have a bout straight out of NXT. Again state your case for votes to count.

MICKIE JAMES VS ASUKA

Mickie James
    d5487db7b28083d18c907d9754f03e36.jpg

VS

Asuka
    925f990649bd2130f8abd796a5ff93e0.jpg

Mickie has steamrolled through. She is so good and has been entertaining her whole career. Easily one of the best fueds ever with Trish.

But my gut says Asuka. Like Nakamura her arrival and presence in NXT has been fairly flawless. Great look and in-ring talent to beat the band.

Asuka.

Mickie.

A long outstanding career who has worked as a heel and a face and excelled where ever she has wrestled.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Mickie

He's looking for a reason in the quarter final AC.

For me, this is tough. Mickie James was a good wrestler (still is) and a great actress. She connected so well with the crowd and her bout with Trish at WM 22 was the First Ladies match at the granddaddy of them all that I cared about.

Asuka in my opinion is like nobody else. She gets it. She's the only woman that could give ya a fear boner! She's awesome in the ring, looks a million dollars while not looking like anyone else. Her entrances, charisma and a whole lot more make me want to never miss her on shows.

Asuka for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

For me I think mickie longevity gets it. I saw little of askua before wwe so mickie shades it.

Mickie all day long I don't even know who the other girl is

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

I dont much about auska before her wwe days but her run in nxt has been brilliant and she's the only womans wrestler who you could say would legit beat the living **** outta you in a real fight.

auska

I'd say in even a years time I'll be givng this Asuka but Mickie for me she just had a far bigger impact and left a bigger mark for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

For longevity I'll say Mickie. Asuka is good but it hasn't been too long and lots of characters have looked good in NXT but fallen apart in WWE (don't think she'll be one but can't categorically say she won't). I've never seen Kana so longevity applies purely to American wrestling. Plus Mickie's stalker chick angle...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Mickie James.

She's made more of an impression on the business to date. That may change in future years, but right now, definitely Mickie.

And that vote cements Mickie's place in the Semi Finals. Two more fight till we have semis. Stephanie Mc versus Lita and Trish versus Sunny. We'all knock on with the first of them.

LITA VS STEPHANIE McMAHON

Lita
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=45853885

VS

Stephanie McMahon
    1795313faf23835eb62e284131ac349a.jpg

First to six. Give your reasons.

I freakin' luuuuuv Stephanie but I just can't look passed Lita. I was never invested in a feud like the Matt Hardy/Edge one.

Rated R Edge (and everything about it) was phenomenal. A huge part of that was the heeliest of heel Rated R Lita.

Lita.

Lita all day a long from her work the Hardy's to Edge and her solo work she was level above.

• Advertisement

Lita for me to. From her early days with essay rios to the ratedR days it was all brilliant

Advertisement