Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I heard the opposite about R.S. Murphy (Jo) from a few sources actually (a bit eccentric but no badness) and apparently she does a lot for charity, particularly The Samaritans.
    Just for the sake of balance, as that is a very strongly worded post!

She is I've meet her a few times and she's lovely. Knew my name and everything the next time I meet her, seemed very down to earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I heard the opposite about R.S. Murphy (Jo) from a few sources actually (a bit eccentric but no badness) and apparently she does a lot for charity, particularly The Samaritans.
    Just for the sake of balance, as that is a very strongly worded post!

Hey, I'm going by my co worker who is as reliable as you can get, he has no axe to grind, never even watched the show, he saw what he saw and he was shocked by how rude she was.

Also, remember that the actor who played Harry Molloy famously said of some of his long term co workers when he left in 2005 that they were "conniving sneaky little tattle tales", that's what he said about some of his coworkers so that speaks volumes. And the fact is that in 2005 the only cast members who could be deemed long term is Paul, Charlie, Bella, Hannah, Delores and Niamh. It would make you think who hes referring to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Hey, I'm going by my co worker who is as reliable as you can get, he has no axe to grind, never even watched the show, he saw what he saw and he was shocked by how rude she was.

I am not saying your co-worker is lying to you, I am just saying we can't always trust first instincts. My sources may be lying also or may not, likewise Fin may be lying!
    I just think you shouldn't build up such a strong judgment on someone based on how they conducted themselves once in their professional capacity!
    Most of us can come across as a$$holes in the work environment and especially the fact that she is trying to control and organise an event she has set up. Can be very stressful.

Not having a go, just think you stated your description (a complete and utter cow) moreso as a fact, rather than what was merely a secondary sources opinion based on someone watching someone trying to control an event with hyper kids for the first time!

Anyway, let us get back to more pressing matters, ie what is in LoveHate's bag

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Anyway, let us get back to more pressing matters, ie what is in LoveHate's bag

Rita's bell ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Just to put my tuppence worth in. Poster fin does not lie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Did anything ever come of Wayne and Doug when they were putting parts for their side business through the garage books?

This thread should be changed into a drama series on four times a week, its infinitely more entertaining than the real thing. Who would have the first fight? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Orla said Niamh would need to sell Gina's house, is that where her and Wayne live?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

This thread should be changed into a drama series on four times a week, its infinitely more entertaining than the real thing. Who would have the first fight? :D

Who would have the first affair? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

This thread should be changed into a drama series on four times a week, its infinitely more entertaining than the real thing. Who would have the first fight?

I'm off to the Galapagos. I'll see you all in six months!

• Advertisement

Who would have the first affair? :eek:

Not sure, but I do know who the first kidnap victim is, haven't seen BuilderPlumber in yonks, check your sheds and toilets people.

First fight, defo me and The Talking Bread.

Humira-IPR-a-setback-for-Amgen-but-fight-with-AbbVie-is-far-from-over_strict_xxl.jpg

Who is this bulldog

• Registered Users Posts: 56,297 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Eh, what's going on?

Junior looks off his head!

Junior looks off his head!

Loaded with skittles....action!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Scraggs wrote: »
    Did anything ever come of Wayne and Doug when they were putting parts for their side business through the garage books?

They're still working on it..

How about going down the DJ route, Doug??

raw

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Every time that dweeb love hate sees Rennie "Any news on Heather?" "No she's still the same"

I know this is a bit out there, but hearing Wayne say business made me think? How are Charlit's businesse(s) coming along? Actually, how is Charlit coming along?

And for the record. I have officially given up on the plan and asking wtf is the plan?

Christy Ah, Now! Without a scarf (must be on a 3 months break)!

• Advertisement

Elly, you are 13. Not 5. You are in secondary school. Grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

Ellie, a 4 year old brain trapped in a 10 year old body.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Buzzword of the day:

Positive attitude

• Registered Users Posts: 30,598 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Orla said Niamh would need to sell Gina's house, is that where her and Wayne live?

No they live in Paul's and Niamh's old house!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I'm going to chain myself naked to the nearest Spar until we get a live episode.

I'm going to chain myself naked to the nearest Spar until we get a live episode.

Could you imagine the carnage!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

I think i'll drop in and see Heather myself..

And a bus load of them off to the hospital now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Ah good Wayne will keep the money..if he has half a brain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I thought Ciaran was busy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement