Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭threetrees

desbrook wrote: »
    Caffeine addiction is understandable in Carraigstown :

Number of establishments that serve coffee :
    1 McCoys
    2 Hungry Pig
    3 Bistro
    4 Spar
    5 The Station
    6 The Salon while you are having your hair done
    7 Brewsers
    8 Carraigstown General

Number of regular residences :
    1 Paul and Niamhs
    2 Bellas
    3 Gripeys
    4 Love hates
    5 Seans/Amas
    6 Rennes/Bob's
    7 Damo / Caoimhe's
    8 Laura/ Hayley
    9 Robbie/Carols
    10 Decco/Kerry Annes

Says it all really !! :D

And the Mags Kelly Community Centre!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

so from the spoilers next week (week of the 14th) it looks like groundhog day.... Dermot, Jane & Ben are preparing to leave the country with the help of Robbie but Dermots health takes a few bad turns.

Not only that, there is NO mention of Niamh revealing all to Paul on Valentines Day. In fact the only mention of it is Orla and Wayne having a romantic night out. So after all the talk and the looks and the Plans to ruin Paul, one little "Daddy" from Ruthie and the whole house of cards comes crashing down. Pathetic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Not only that, there is NO mention of Niamh revealing all to Paul on Valentines Day. In fact the only mention of it is Orla and Wayne having a romantic night out. So after all the talk and the looks and the Plans to ruin Paul, one little "Daddy" from Ruthie and the whole house of cards comes crashing down. Pathetic!

It will be something like this:

Niamh organises a family dinner to break the news...........everyone gathers, even Nicola turns up for no f**king reason, Niamh is about to reveal all and then The Don collapses.

AD BREAK

Back to square one. Two dozen Carrigstown residents surrounding The Don's bed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Don't forget the damp squib that was Pauls Christmas dinner from hell with all his exes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cazale wrote: »
    Don't forget the damp squib that was Pauls Christmas dinner from hell with all his exes.

Not to mention the "Bursary" event when it was all going to be revealed about the affair.
    a month of build up indicating it would all be revealed on BOTH occasions and then the writers balls out for fear of not being able to fill another 4 months of repetitive never ending sh1te.

That whole "Plan" story could have been covered in two weeks, such is the amount of scenes that just mirror eachother.

Same with "Where is KT"

• Advertisement

Put spoilers around that will you Talking Bread!

Yes, the "dinner from hell" was just another wasted opportunity and of course she could have just left after the dinner but she left her passport out for all and sundry to see. Again, all of this in itself wouldn't be as bad because we know what to expect from FC but its the fact that Paul and Niamh get massive airtime that annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

It's convenient that Decco, the usual go to dodgy dealer, enemy of Paul, brother of Pauls blackmail victim, office-mate of Paul, Niamh and Dermot hasn't weighed in on the plan. After Wayne and Niamh who hates Paul more than Decco and Charlotte and not a peep out of them! Robbie has 2 reason to hate him. Don't know how it was never a conflict of interest that Paul is Carrolls business partner.

It's bit of a joke that millionaire businessman Paul even associates with anyone in Carraigstown.

And if Dermo doesnt mention the 80k tonight I give up. Finders Keepers I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It will be something like this:

Niamh organises a family dinner to break the news...........everyone gathers, even Nicola turns up for no f**king reason, Niamh is about to reveal all and then The Don collapses.

AD BREAK

Back to square one. Two dozen Carrigstown residents surrounding The Don's bed

Does Nicola know yet what Dermot did, I assume Oisin told her so surprised she hasn't came up from Mallow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Nicola know yet what Dermot did, I assume Oisin told her so surprised she hasn't came up from Mallow

And her befuddled looking sidekick Clar.

Wonder what his first name is Clarence? It's up there with some of the better Fair City names like Virgil, Thaddeaus, Sylvester Galligan with the 1910s moustaches and others i can't think of at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Never knew falling out of the wrong side of the bed was a saying in Chile...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,304 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Cheshire Cat strings together some words. "Backpack man has K T." Wtf is she talking about? Quick, sedate the bi€&h..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

For a man who arrived with broken English a few weeks ago he wasnt long picking up a few phrases and cliches. Last week it was "Positive attitude"

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Lemmiwinks86

Are we ever going to see the inside of jake and Christianos cafe? Nah?

FFS, by the end of the episode the Pod will be sold for a coffee and toasty in McCoy's.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I'm still shocked that nobody can hear Katy - especially since there's a keyhole in the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 JMF240

dogcat wrote: »
    I'm still shocked that nobody can hear Katy - especially since there's a keyhole in the door.
    Plasterboard and a bit of insulation aren't exactly sound-proof either!

Ciaran looking for sympathy from Katy saying he feels trapped!

Goodbye Ciaran. See you tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The whole Katie thing is finally coming too an end we think.........until annoying little Elle walks in and plonks herself on the sofa with a big stupid grin on her face ........another 6 months of this so :rolleyes:

Callum's some fcuking Sherlock Holmes. Couple of completely innocuous mutterings, and three beeps of Niamh's phone and he has it all figured out!

• Advertisement

Oh, and Callum. Whilst you're so tuned in, maybe google Nirvana. They fooking split up in the 90s, you twat..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

is there any way Katie could nick love hates phone when they hug one another . . she should practice a few more hugs, he probably has it in his back pocket.

Christ writers we are giving you loads of ideas for Katie to escape . . please please pick something soon and end this for once and for all

Why does Paul need 500k to save the profitable garage he owns?

Why do the dress Niamh like a power-business woman from the 80's?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

I feel like I'm on this and I'm waiting for Zebedee to say 'It's time for bed'.
    Somebody PLEASE make it stop

10 months in captivity and all Katy is worried about is how shiny her locks are for Emmet, her brother. All that was missing was Cilla Black when she pulled backed the curtain:
    "Alright sweetheart its Ciaran, your date for ANOTHER 10 months!".

Another passport left about

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Why does Paul need 500k to save the profitable garage he owns?

Why do the dress Niamh like a power-business woman from the 80's?

I'm confused about why Paul needs to sell any of his businesses, wasn't the 800k just petty cash anyway. :confused:

And a phone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

he'd want to mind that . . it's worth a hundred grand don't know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Tune in tomorrow night to see Eoghan sell a phone cover.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement