Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

"We need a new plan!"

That's the last thing we need......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

The Raptor wrote: »
    Now that we have Jake and Ama, when will they give us Katy being released. It better be a good one with this long wait.

It will all have been a dream. Well spend the next 20 years reliving the dream of each resident of Carrigstown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Why was Dermishhhhhh even on the transplant list?? He was told his illness was terminal and has given up on surviving months ago?????

Oh, fu$k, here comes Binjummmmmmin

W3vEd.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

The story between Katy and Ciaran is ridiculous now. The two of them getting comfortable together. Katy is looking very well too.

I was ran into a dangerous situation this past Sunday. I went for a shower and picked out some clothes. There was a mountain of dirty laundry building up in my room and I ran out from clothes to wear. I tried to put on a wash on Sunday but that didn't happen because my mam had the machine going. So for Monday my options for clothing was to root out some fancy wear or continue wearing the same clothes. Honest to god it was yesterday by the time I got a chance to do two washes by rising early before my mam. It was today by the time I had something to wear. So that's 3 days wearing the same clothes and by today I felt like dirt.

I mean like does Ciaran even go out and buy the poor woman clean underwear or clothes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Has anyone thought to give Dermish Uniflu?

Christiano will be a gay character so he will always elaborately wear a long feminine scarf

Straight up I have absolutely nothing to say about any story that Ama is in..

Ah, Jane in her green t-shirt.............all is forgiven, producers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭flowerbattle

Typical of the FC crew for writing a Chilean character and grabbing the first Latin American actor they could find, regardless of his thick Brazilian accent. Then again given their unbelievable holes in the plots this isn't their worst crime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Emmet looks more unkempt than his sister who's been locked in a bunker for 6 months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Emmet and Farrah share one milkshake so now getting a girls number is "cheating"

Jesus how is Nicola still in the Brennans? It's been 4 days!

Haha, you dozy cow... ctrl "hold money" in account indefinitely has been overridden by ctrl "empty account" to suit this pathetic story!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

All out in the beer garden and you can see everyones' breath.

Pub must be very busy this Christmas.

I just love the fact that Clar is rarely ever on screen and spits out little words but he is still one of the most distinctive and developed characters in the show!!

Everytime Nicola says his name makes me smile!!! I hope he stays!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,470 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Emmet and Farrah share one milkshake so now getting a girls number is "cheating"

Jesus how is Nicola still in the Brennans? It's been 4 days!
    Has Nicola cleaned out the account?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭political analyst

Paul is arrogant and obnoxious but he's not heartless - given that he proposed setting up a fund for Dermot, Ben and Zoe.

What Dermot and Niamh have done is worse than any of Paul's affairs because adultery, although reprehensible, is not criminal. Hayley's a smart woman so there's no risk of Paul giving Niamh a sexually-transmitted infection (and he might have used a condom, having learned from when he got Yvonne pregnant).

Furthermore, Dermot's cancer isn't Paul's fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭political analyst

whelan2 wrote: »

Presumably, it was Dermot.

Cormdogg wrote: »
    !

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Given how easy it seems to be to move vast amounts of money without the account holder's permission in Carrigstown then my money's on any cast member.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭flowerbattle

Love Hate is the male feminist that we deserve, but not the male feminist that we need.

walshb wrote: »
    Given how easy it seems to be to move vast amounts of money without the account holder's permission in Carrigstown then my money's on any cast member.

She probably knocked the computer against the table too hard and suddenly all the money transferred to King Umbago Kallechi from Nigeria.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Na,she seems to have logged onto mine by accident.

Oh FFS, LH will you ever just give Eskimo boy a kick in the bollix and end this misery for everyone...

Christ Doug would want to control that neck and hand movements around Christiano. God knows where they will end up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

AIB probably misplaced it :D
    Wouldnt you think Paul would look in on his balance at least once since they left him without a penny

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hughie and jackie FFS , the most unlikely couple

• Registered Users Posts: 29,470 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Christ Doug would want to control that neck and hand movements around Christiano. God knows where they will end up
    His new best mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

F#ck off Hughie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

Hughie is very irritating tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement