Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Ellie should get sent to boarding school along with Nicolas never seen daughter Sophia, it would be a good opportunity for a Fair City tween spin off series

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ellie should get sent to boarding school along with Nicolas never seen daughter Sophia, it would be a good opportunity for a Fair City tween spin off series

Ellie is barely able for junior infants by the sound of her. Those drugs really f**ked with her development

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Not that it matters a tap, but what exactly is Jakes problem with Eoghan, why the bad blood? Did I miss an episode but I'm struggling to make sense of this stupid filler plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 JMF240

Ellie is barely able for junior infants by the sound of her. Those drugs really f**ked with her development
    Really? I always thought Ellie was quite mature for her age.........

BTW hi all. New poster here to this thread (long time spectator though).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    ...and the bookstall, with some local interest tomes.

'I married the Chariot driver' Carrie Ann Bishop.

'Carrie Ann shopping' Carrie Ann Bishop

'How to make a million, 20 ways to rob yer ma' Wayne Molloy

'80 ways to hide the loot' Wayne Molloy

'Memories of me da's shop' by guess who.

'Lost in the Galapacos' Zoe Fahy

'No bunions for old men' Charles Kelly

'Ram bam thank you mam' Jo Fahy

and the sequel by Jo Fahy "Shur Look It" and other favourite Carrigstown sayings

• Advertisement

"that's what I came here to say" says Niamh

ah you live here Niamh you are in your own house , you were here already

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Omg i literally have my hands over my face for that exchange with your man buying 3 covers in 0.8 seconds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Orla. The Shoplifter with the conscience. She'd sicken yer ar*e.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Omg i literally have my hands over my face for that exchange with your man buying 3 covers in 0.8 seconds

How much would you do three for? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 56,315 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FFS, Paulio. Knock into Dermish and get your money back and STFU and put us all out of our misery...

Your money disappeared all of a week ago and you're acting like you're out on the street homeless.

If Dermish doesn't answer the door then go back to your defeatist clown of a solicitor and see if maybe she'll reconsider her view that your money is completely gone...

• Advertisement

What a tool that gob*hite in the white trousers!

Imagine someone like him actually in your house telling you you're a busted flush!

nagdefy wrote: »
    Orla. The Shoplifter with the conscience. She's sicken yer ar*e.

scolded Wayne like he was a child

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I've turned TV off. I've too much self respect to watch any more of this sh1te!! I'll tune back in 6 months when KT is finally released.

I loved the clunk of the 28 euro coin the punter dropped on the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,600 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Anyone reckon Nicola will roll into town soon? Surprised she's not trying to help find Oisin's future millions. Cant be much keeping her in Mallow? Why did they pick Mallow? It's a fairly one horse town, not near as salubrious as other towns in the west of Cork? And what/where was this fancy education Oisin is always in about? Was he a border somewhere? Clongowes or somewhere? There was never a sniff of him going off to College? Some education

I think they picked Mallow because it's on the train line and at the start they mentioned they were getting the train a few times. It's also far enough away so he's not expected to visit often.

Relax the fooking cracks, LH. Cheshire Cat can barely string together a syllable never mind a sentence or story...

Here we go again .... niamh hands a wad to yet another guy in for a cut . Seriously like .... she coulda just divorced the langer. She's gonna end up with 47.50 at this rate. Utter rubbish.

Orla asked Wayne to hand over the rest of the money... I assume 70k it was? How did he get it all into the palm of his hand when handing it over? Wtf is going on with this sham of a programme?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

Ok. . What is with the weird sexual tension between Eoghan and the brothers...?

Tenner a head? Rip off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

walshb wrote: »
    Relax the fooking cracks, LH. Cheshire Cat can barely string together a syllable never mind a sentence or story...

Ah don't you know Cheshire Cat will be restored to full speech within 24 hours...she'll start ranting about LH having Katy and Renee will finally cop that she actually isn't the full shilling....that's how it's gonna roll here on FC...(sorry if I should have put in spoilers.. )

the money is getting well spread around . . an ex terrorist now has 10 grand of it now

you couldn't make it up

oh wait . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

Oh....Sweet... Devine...... the stag party!

The Chile Boys and Eoghan is just FUBAR!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

"I'm leaving tomorrow"sez Niamh.....Is that a Dermot-style "I'm leaving tomorrow"....in that case love, ,we'll see you every day for the next three weeks..

the money is getting well spread around . . an ex terrorist now has 10 grand of it now

you couldn't make it up

oh wait . . .

Yeh, but it's in safe hands. As Doug said, he's never blown anything up.

Here we go again .... niamh hands a wad to yet another guy in for a cut . Seriously like .... she coulda just divorced the langer. She's gonna end up with 47.50 at this rate. Utter rubbish.

enough to buy four phone covers from gripey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Ok, every time I think it can't get any more bizarre in Carrigstown, it goes ahead and proves me absa-totally wrong.

Niamh, you absolute cu&t... All set for Valentines next week and you're leaving tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Christiahno went to get some napkins on wednesday afternoon in a small Dublin town and bumped into a stag crowd, one of whom agreed to go on a date with him later that night.
    Right...............

Hey Niamh is leaving with Ruthie tomorrow.
    Or....as she admitted herself shes weakening and will Never leave him, guess which scenario is more likely? Pathetic joke of a woman just leave him you have your money you got your revenge LEAVE HIM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement