Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Christiahno went to get some napkins on wednesday afternoon in a small Dublin town and bumped into a stag crowd, one of whom agreed to go on a date with him later that night.
    Right...............

Hey Niamh is leaving with Ruthie tomorrow.
    Or....as she admitted herself shes weakening and will Never leave him, guess which scenario is more likely? Pathetic joke of a woman just leave him you have your money you got your revenge LEAVE HIM.

Was that Fergus guy the same guy who Christiano ambushed at Eoghan's stand the other day? I'm sure he had the same name but I wasn't really paying attention to what he looked like!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

I'm on a night away inn Galway with the missus and I'm still checking this thread. I think I need help!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,315 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Niamh will be all set tomorrow. New house sorted, new school for Ruuuthie, bags packed, clearance with Trump and Homeland Security, and just about to leave when who the fook pops up asking where are you going? Yes, you guessed it. Fooking Ellie...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,600 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Christmas Day 2017.
    The Brennans celebrate a Happy Christmas with Niamh suspicions of be eased when she receives a necklace of Paul followed by a Christmas Day trip to Spar to buy Avonmore whipped cream where they run into Dermot and Ben and they agree to put the €400,000 behind them and Paul's invites them over for Christmas dinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

walshb wrote: »
    Niamh will be all set tomorrow. New house sorted, new school for Ruuuthie, bags packed, clearance with Trump and Homeland Security, and just about to leave when who the fook pops up asking where are you going? Yes, you guessed it. Fooking Ellie...

Or Zoe...back from the Galapagos to say goodbye to her best friend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Cazale wrote: »
    I'm on a night away inn Galway with the missus and I'm still checking this thread. I think I need help!

Half the fair city characters are in Galway .let us know if you see anyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Here we go again .... niamh hands a wad to yet another guy in for a cut . Seriously like .... she coulda just divorced the langer. She's gonna end up with 47.50 at this rate. Utter rubbish.

Was that the same guy who groped Jane?

Cazale wrote: »

Not at all. Marriages-relationships are breaking up I'd say over this thread and its addictiveness..

Not at all. Marriages-relationships are breaking up I'd say over this thread and it's addictiveness..

my dog sulks everything I pick up my phone to read this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

enough to buy four phone covers from gripey

Well I for one ALWAYS buy my phone covers in bulk and without even examining quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Was that the same guy who groped Jane?

YES!!!! He was Hughies Bezzie mate then the next time when he was thrown outta pub hughie acted like he didn't know him. Even the actors couldn't give a fook about continuity at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Hughies lager lout mate is now big business man! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

I have never seen a smaller stall than the one Gripey is working at.. Well i have but really, its more like a little cart. Does it need that roof? Why is standing behind the "counter" and peering through. Looks ridic. Like a toy shop for kids. And the lady he randomly bumps into outside Hungry Pig, in the park etc, I thought she interviewed him for a job at the arcade so who is his "boss " that she mentioned tonight. And I thought the two brothers Chile rented a unit in the Elusive market place. I cant watch this its so frustrating. I have less questions watching Sherlock...

The current Heather story is actually making me sad. Brain injuries don't improve over a few days. It's as bad as Dermots quick liver transplant.

Did Gripey get a phone stall franchise or is he on commision? Wtf?

Glad we have Wayne and Doug for some intended comic relief!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,600 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The stalls in the arcade are like Candy Carts that you see at weddings!

I have never seen a smaller stall than the one Gripey is working at.. Well i have but really, its more like a little cart. Does it need that roof? Why is standing behind the "counter" and peering through. Looks ridic. Like a toy shop for kids. And the lady he randomly bumps into outside Hungry Pig, in the park etc, I thought she interviewed him for a job at the arcade so who is his "boss " that she mentioned tonight. And I thought the two brothers Chile rented a unit in the Elusive market place. I cant watch this its so frustrating. I have less questions watching Sherlock...

Had to laugh at Christiano telling him not to just stand there looking at the customers because it puts them off.....yeah Gripey - go and stack the shelves, do a stocktake, attend to all your other customers, sweep the floor even, there are so many other things there for you to be doing in your huge massive stall...

Jesus what self respecting stag do (from Dublin) have their stag in Carraigstown? Are they all going to drive in from their gaffs for a fry in Brewsers? A tenner too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Jesus what self respecting stag do (from Dublin) have their stag in Carraigstown? Are they all going to drive in from their gaffs for a fry in Brewsers? A tenner too!

On a Wednesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

She must just be the overall manager of the arcade, but the stalls have various owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

That's because he's dying to read the thread himself.

• Advertisement

I know I have a habit of repeating myself, but I have to ask, wtf is the point of the arcade story? It's so pointless that even a story along the lines of Gripey befriending a snail in the local park would be just as convincing...

I know I have a habit of repeating myself, but I have to ask, wtf is the point of the arcade story? It's so pointless that even a story along the lines of Gripey befriending a snail in the local park would be just as convincing...

so that's what he was up to in the first scene tonight in the park when he was interrupted by the chilli peppers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Tonight's facepalm moment

LH, panicked, to a crippled and dumb Heather in a hospital bed: "Who am I, Forget me"!

:confused:

so that's what he was up to in the first scene tonight in the park when he was interrupted by the chilli peppers

"Howya snail. Howya Gripey. Any news, snail? Fook all, Gripey. You? Fook all, snail. Okey doke, snail. See ya tomorrow. Same time same place. No bother, Gripey. Sure it's always the same place for me......" I tell you, a lot more interesting than Arcade misery..

snail: gimme my money
    Gripey: I'm leaving tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Not at all. Marriages-relationships are breaking up I'd say over this thread and it's addictiveness..

Your dog is a b1tch.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It would be gas if they were all on the same plane.
    Niamh, Dermot, Bin, Jane, Ciaran, and whoever I've forgotten

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Doug's hair! .... I was watching Enda Kenny on the news today and the first thing I noticed was that Enda Kenny has the same hair style as Doug.. Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,763 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eoghan and Chile bros, what's the point, unless Eoghan thinks Jake could have Katy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eoghan and Chile bros, what's the point, unless Eoghan thinks Jake could have Katy

What's the point of the whole Arcade? .. There has to be a storyline coming up centered around the Arcade... No way would FC put up a new location/set for no reason.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement