Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

andrew1977 wrote: »
    I give up... Orla just said to Wayne, .. you sort it, your the financial whizz

The same man who lost a million euro of his mothers money and gave ten thousand euro to Doug last week which he lost

Comedy genius 😂😂

The same bloke who paid €10,000 for a car in the Bermuda Triangle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Hi Niamh, my loyal wife. Why are you whispering into the ear of my nemesis, Hughie whilst slyly glancing over me with a smirk every ten minutes? Just wondering?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

They copied over the whole "Caoimhe working mum" story from last year and pasted it to now, should fill a few weeks I guess. And the handy thing is the scripts are already written!

Damien rolls pram, Caoimhe rolls pram, Dean furrows his brow, Damien ignores Coimhe in beer garden Caoimhe ignores Damien in beer garden, We are good to go until April!

At this stage, even someone from FC is going to accuse Niamh of not having any follow through when she inevitably weakens and returns to Paul. Despite all of her scheming there isn't a shadow of a doubt she will fold and go back to him. As I said, the scripts are already written!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gadgiemagoo

I haven't seen coffee cups like McCoys since they were stacked up for bitter coffee after a 1980s wedding.............

• Registered Users Posts: 17,268 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

It's time Hughie went to Spar and bought a decent under arm deodorant!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Sure God only knows what these 2 blaggards would be saying to eachother..........

064_ce3afabb34c1be10e743e4a5666b4be5d3f9d86c.jpg

054_000481267d984875d6208025d4975ac086efd0eb.jpg

Fair-City-Eps-146-Hughie-make-Niamh-doubt-Paul%E2%80%99s-fidelity.jpg

083_0ea7cdb591d2e4a6f4a4ec9dea42162b535f1de8.jpg

hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=168&h=94&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=hqy5_JVfY3S8Tl9Wcavcu9wTxuI

23569175.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

A new load back tonight, Dolores, Pete, smiley Dan, Caoimhe, Damo and Charlotte.

More questions than answers, as usual.

1: Does Niamh wear the coat and high heels in bed?

2: Where is The Arcade located?

3: Now that the Chilean two have a successful cafe, will Glenroe Rose get a job making sandwiches?

4: How the fook did Christiano get a loan, while on holiday in Ireland?

5: Why do all the non-smoker's drink outside in The Station? It's - 2 in winter.

6: Do the writers think all gay men wear white scarves?

7: Why am I typing this on a Sunday instead of getting blind drunk?

Fair City has driven us over the edge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

So Dermot spent 100k just to get to Glasgow ? Riiight

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A new load back tonight, Dolores, Pete, smiley Dan, Caoimhe, Damo and Charlotte.

More questions than answers, as usual.

1: Does Niamh wear the coat and high heels in bed?

2: Where is The Arcade located?

3: Now that the Chilean two have a successful cafe, will Glenroe Rose get a job making sandwiches?

4: How the fook did Christiano get a loan, while on holiday in Ireland?

5: Why do all the non-smoker's drink outside in The Station? It's - 2 in winter.

6: Do the writers think all gay men wear white scarves?

7: Why am I typing this on a Sunday instead of getting blind drunk?

Fair City has driven us over the edge!

Does chilli boy ever have a visa?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Well done Ben, packing the Teabags, so important.

• Advertisement

Wayne ya eijit, use the money for a mortgage, I swear if he loses that 70 grand, I give up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

fin12 wrote: »
    Well done Ben, packing the Teabags, so important.

Rofl :D

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

I think I saw tonights episode, last Tuesday, Wednesday , Thursday,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

And left a house and 2 businesses behind in the process :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

You gotta love wayne saying, "these rents are very high" eh you have 70 grand there you muppet am sure you could afford it.Unless carrickstown has really high rent lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

They rendezvous with Kelly and Zoe in the Outer Hebrides Pancake Tuesday all going well.

How much is Afternoon Tea in the Morrison?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,601 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

fin12 wrote: »
    How much is Afternoon Tea in the Morrison?

From an expired living social voucher it's €50 but on sale it's €34. I doubt Oisin uses vouchers!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

Orla went from telling Wayne he was a financial Wizzard to telling him that there was a speed bump around every corner with him while he is begging her to have faith in him. Do the writers even read back over what they have written 5 seconds before...

Also she said Doug blowing 10 grand had eaten into any of his profits.... Eh .. sorry. That 10 grand wasnt money earned..........

And Niamh with the "master manipulator" act.. oh my Gosh. I cant take any more of her whispering in everyones ears. Its so BORING at this stage.

Thought Hughie was disgusted with her.. ??? She sitting back up telling him all again tonight. .

And who the heck is the one in Vinos? Anyone?

From an expired living social voucher it's €50 but on sale it's €34. I doubt Oisin uses vouchers!

Nah sure why would he when its someone else paying. It's something I've always wanted to do but in Cork, I think in The Hayfield manor is like €35.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Comedy gold tonight. .. the opening scene. ...yes the opening scene and Paul is waving his unblemished hands around - palms and all. I swear to Je**s he's like Padre pio in reverse :D

Oisin ya weasel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Scenes from the FC writers' room

Little Ruthie melting my heart "I like it when you're happy" :o

Wayne "We got rights, were gonna call Joe Duffy"

:rolleyes:

Do tenants with no lease actually have any rights?

Ya squatters rights. My dad knows a landlord who actually had to pay tenants to move out of his property a couple of grand oh and they also trashed the place as well.

He couldn't get rid of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

fin12 wrote:
    Nah sure why would he when its someone else paying. It's something I've always wanted to do but in Cork, I think in The Hayfield manor is like €35.

Went to Hayfield Fin for afternoon tea and it was fab. A lovely experience

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Where's Hughie getting anything near 400 grand cash?

Is there any real reason Oisin hates his father?

Do they really need to bring in a new random character? Vinos chick!

How long was Caoimhe working in Vinos? As full time manager? She's hardly still on paid maternity leave?

And how did the full Irish in Brewsers go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Ho-lee-sh*t. What poor derranged sould runs the Fair City Fan Twitter? No wonder_all the actors and writers think they're hot sh*t!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Monday afternoon, 1.45 ---Wayne dials a number.................

Talk to Joe on 1850 715 815

Joe : ''And we 'ave a caller on Line 2, it's Wayne is it? Go ahead, yer thru to Joe''

Wayne : ''Hello, Joe. First I want to to tell you how much I enjoy your show.''

Joe : ''Sure a course yeh do, everyone do be likin' de Liveline. But tell me, wha' can I do for yeh'?

Wayne : ''Well, Joe, it's like this. Yesterday my landlady's husband burst through my door, and said the house is for sale, and we're to clean it up in case someone wants to view it''

Joe : ''I see, I see, I see. Just remember, Wayne, dere's to be no names mentioned, mind. Are yeh tellin' me he entered yer house, not even invited? Of a Sunday?''

Wayne : ''Yes Joe, uninvited, on a Sunday evening. Frightened the shi..eh, the sugar out of my wife, and she's just a harmless, quiet little woman, Joe. I want to know is there anything I can do? Have you any advice?''

JOE : ''Well, Wayne, the first piece of advice I 'ave is to lock de door behind yiz so people can't burst in on top of yiz. Yeh should reely try dat first.''

Wayne : '' God, Joe, that's great advice. Lock the door, eh? God, I would never have thought of that. I'll tell my neighbours too. They have the same kind of trouble sometimes, Joe, That's a very handy thing to know, Joe.''

Joe : '' 'Tis. 'Tis. 'Tis. But tell me, do yeh know dis landlord fella pers'nally?''

Wayne : ''I do, Joe. For a few weeks there I had a job driving him and his son in a limousine from his house to the burger place three doors down for business meetings. I had to wear my chauffeur's hat, even. That's unfair, Joe, isn't it?''

Joe : ''A'course, a'course, a'course 'tis unfair. But first, tell me, Wayne, have yeh a radio on in the background? I can hear a lot of interference. Is there a pack of big dogs howling'at the moon or sumthin'?''

Wayne : ''No, Joe, that's the wife sobbing quietly.''

Joe : Good 'eavens! And dat's how she sobs quietly?''

Wayne : ''You should hear her when she really gets going. And, Joe, I have to live with her. I remember one time Joe ,when the young fella was in hospital with a sore throat and she................''

Joe : ''Sorry Wayne,we have to leave it dere I'm afraid. The sound engineer, Ken has to go to A and E, he's after takin' a bit of a turn. But I hope youse come to some agreement with yer man. We'll see wha' we can do for yiz.
    God Bless...... Back again tomorrow at 1.45.
    Ray D'arcy is next.............''

Joe forgets he's still on air and his microphone is still on :

''Jaysus lads, did youse hear that fcukin' racket? Me ears are ringin!' Are Ken's ears still bleedin'? Dat's unnatural wailin', so 'ts. She must be a fcukin banshee......
    Wha'? Wha'? Still on air? Oh, sh1111! Sh111t!''

The Live Line stays stays open till three-fifteen . 1850 715 815......

• Registered Users Posts: 17,268 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Ho-lee-sh*t. What poor derranged sould runs the Fair City Fan Twitter? No wonder_all the actors and writers think they're hot sh*t!

Written by Carmel Callan? Didn't she play the part of Nuala (Maher) Brennan in Glenroe years ago? Nuff said!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    They rendezvous with Kelly and Zoe in the Outer Hebrides Pancake Tuesday all going well.

Has poor old Zoe been written out of the show? It's a bit ominous that they've stopped talking about her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement