Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

What happened Amanda by the way does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Herself and Zoe have teamed up as a double act to entertain tourists for their supper in the Galapagos...

Oh also the girl who runs the fan page on fb and twitter used to be on here called angel01 I think. Just a theory but seems like her she left when people on here were picking at actors weight as she was overweight aswell and didn't like posters getting personal.

Herself and Zoe have teamed up as a double act to entertain tourists for their supper in the Galapagos...

I will not be one bit surprised if this is the story when they both magically reappear...

Oh also the girl who runs the fan page on fb and twitter used to be on here called angel01 I think. Just a theory but seems like her she left when people on here were picking at actors weight as she was overweight aswell and didn't like posters getting personal.

God, I think I remember her that name is ringing a bell! I used to post around the time that Damien was getting beaten up and I used to criticize the cheapness of the sets and the dialogue and I remember there used to be someone who was very prickly and defensive about the show, that's probably her! She must be well at home now surrounded by nothing but praise for the show. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Helloooo ... Ciaran its me Katie I wanna go home now ... so cold , Let me out-a-ya window ...

(to the tune of Wuthering Heights) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Paul is advised to cut his payments to Nicola but things go from bad to worse when she shows up.

Why? what is he paying her for ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Paul is advised to cut his payments to Nicola but things go from bad to worse when she shows up.

Why? what is he paying her for ? :confused:
    For doing such a fantastic job raising his son ???

jos28 wrote: »
    For doing such a fantastic job raising his son ???
    - he's due a refund!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Why? what is he paying her for ?

There was story on that BBC last week about a fella in England who was still paying his wife who he divorced in 2000 money even though they had no children. She brought him to court because she couldn't live on the £1,100 a month he was paying her and the judge raised it to £1,500 a month for life!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm missing nothing so, but I was wondering how Coaimhe has managed to stave off her post natal deppression with Damo this long and not be any the worse for wear. I fear it will get intertwined with Paulio and Dermo and Wayno and Orla.

Where's the Arcade gone so quickly this last episode? In fact where's KT gone? I'm beyond FC at this stage. I'm despondent.

God, I think I remember her that name is ringing a bell! I used to post around the time that Damien was getting beaten up and I used to criticize the cheapness of the sets and the dialogue and I remember there used to be someone who was very prickly and defensive about the show, that's probably her! She must be well at home now surrounded by nothing but praise for the show. :rolleyes:

Yeah I read an interview she gave recently and it seemed like she was referring to here. She set up the fan page and has gone from there. Although I do see some criticism from time to time. I'll try find the interview now hang on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Just thinking Paul's not exactly seeing Hayley a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is she working in the allotment and locked in the shed :p

amtc wrote: »
    Just thinking Paul's not exactly seeing Hayley a lot.

She broke it off with him coz he's broke. Said she likes successful men not down and outs. Or wtte

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Just watching Vincent Browne there. You'd be forgiven fr thinking Gavan Reilly and Oisin were brothers.

6f59c23e-b746-430e-9593-8a2e6724d675.png

Stephen-Ball.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The show should get Joe Duffy on

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The show should get Joe Duffy on
    No they shouldn't. It's bad enough.

who said the other day about going on liveline? was it orla to Niamh wasnt it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,601 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

who said the other day about going on liveline? was it orla to Niamh wasnt it ?

I think Wayne might have said it to Paul regarding the sale of their house!

I think Wayne might have said it to Paul regarding the sale of their house!

Oh right thanks - blimey, I'd say Paul was fairly bricking it ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

It would be interesting if the lady who runs the fb fan page was still posting here to read her posts defending the frankly ludicrous plot holes in the plan/Fahey family storyline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

It would be interesting if the lady who runs the fb fan page was still posting here to read her posts defending the frankly ludicrous plot holes in the plan/Fahey family storyline.

Maybe it was............
    :D
    08BC515FDF1137042452792991744_34787497c93.0.0.jpg?versionId=zSMcC8N1PjnDzhh.N2vQsLgufAoV_SA6

your-plumbers-bristol-ready-when-you-need-it.jpg

Maybe it was............
    :D
    08BC515FDF1137042452792991744_34787497c93.0.0.jpg?versionId=zSMcC8N1PjnDzhh.N2vQsLgufAoV_SA6

your-plumbers-bristol-ready-when-you-need-it.jpg

Havent seen much of him/her these past few months so its a valid point!!

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

She can be found on the RTE ads where She's travelled back in time to help her dad read and write.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

She can be found on the RTE ads where She's travelled back in time to help her dad read and write.

That's the scheme to recruit the scriptwriters isn't it ?? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

desbrook wrote: »
    That's the scheme to recruit the scriptwriters isn't it ?? :P

Hahaha brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Soother? Who the hell calls it a soother?

• Advertisement

Caoimhe: If she starts crying give her the soother.

The child must be 6 months old. And now Damo needs this advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement