Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,601 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Dermot in the back of a van and Ben in the boot of a car and Jane will end up in the glove compartment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Haha Dolly going to Dollymount
    They have to reading this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Soother? Who the hell calls it a soother?

People who go in lifts not elevators and go to films not movies presumably. ....

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Lemmiwinks86

Great acting from Amelia there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Haha Dolly going to Dollymount
    They have to reading this

Pete won't be mounting Dolly tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Oh no! I hope Dermot doesn't die :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Paul looks like he's had a bit of sun since.

Niamh forgot her Valentine's day massacre then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

No big Valentines day announcement from Neimh tonight... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Cazale wrote: »

Ha.!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

"Cancel Friday"

I guess dermo will be sticking around under paulinos nose then, For another while....wouldn't you think that bright spark Paul or the dweeby carrigtown police force would go in and look again but of course that wouldn't cross there minds too do that :rolleyes:

Ha.!

Maybe she's waiting till pancake Tuesday instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Great acting from Amelia there.
    :)
    tve5756-00000306-897.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭sudzs

Oh no! I hope Dermot doesn't die :(

Don't worry, it's only the dehydration again. He'll be grand after a glass of water. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Soother? Who the hell calls it a soother?

Me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Im so shocked by that. Niamh said she was revealing all and leaving him on Valentines Day...and it didn't happen. I mean, she would hardly weaken and end up back with Paul again now would she? Oh...

Scene 1: Jane in dinner date clothes in Dermots house.
    Scene 2: Jane in the bar wearing her green T shirt
    Scene 3: Jane in community centre back in dinner date clothes, ffs that's awful.:rolleyes:

Why does Wayne stay with that cow? She absolutely hams up her role as a complete c u next Tuesday, all over-dramatic body language and surly insults, then they head out for a date? Most men would have killed her by now. And what accent is that from Orla, she doesn't sound like shes from any particular county and its very grating on the nerves.

I haven't a CLUE whats going on now with The Plan. Nuclear physics would be easier to traverse.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I'm doing a Rip Van Winkle on this plan garbage..someone wake me up when that dozy cow, Niamh, finally ends it and crawls back to her pathetic marriage!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Im so shocked by that. Niamh said she was revealing all and leaving him on Valentines Day...and it didn't happen. I mean, she would hardly weaken and end up back with Paul again now would she? Oh...

Scene 1: Jane in dinner date clothes in Dermots house.
    Scene 2: Jane in the bar wearing her green T shirt
    Scene 3: Jane in community centre back in dinner date clothes, ffs that's awful.:rolleyes:

Why does Wayne stay with that cow? She absolutely hams up her role as a complete c u next Tuesday, all over-dramatic body language and surly insults, then they head out for a date? Most men would have killed her by now. And what accent is that from Orla, she doesn't sound like shes from any particular county and its very grating on the nerves.

I haven't a CLUE whats going on now with The Plan. Nuclear physics would be easier to traverse.

agree with what yot say about Orla. if a male character spoke to his wife the way she speaks to Wayne there would be outrage. same with the way Caomhe speaks to Damien. also in fair city land I've observed that on Valentines day the guys have to go all out to treat the ladies. shouldn't the guys be getting treats too?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,618 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Meanwhile Katy is still sitting in the container thingy .......

agree with what yot say about Orla. if a male character spoke to his wife the way she speaks to Wayne there would be outrage. same with the way Caomhe speaks to Damien. also in fair city land I've observed that on Valentines day the guys have to go all out to treat the ladies. shouldn't the guys be getting treats too?

The one solitary way FC reflects real life and you have to criticise. .. tut tut ...

• Advertisement

Only 2 weeks ago she was yelling at Paul in the pub that he was a bully just for throwing his weight around and yet she does the exact same thing to Wayne every day, she belittles him, puts her face right in his whilst hissing threats "You do EXACTLY as I say, I'm in control of the money now" and others like "I don't know who is more stupid, you or Doug" all the while swanning around the place like she is Meryl Streep, she makes my skin crawl and she is a WOEFUL Actress, cant act her way out of a bag. I agree, if Wayne did that to her, the papers would be screaming "Domestic Abuse", double standards..

whelan2 wrote:
    Meanwhile Katy is still sitting in the container thingy .......

I hope love hate got her at least a card.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

desbrook wrote: »
    The one solitary way FC reflects real life and you have to criticise. .. tut tut ...

:D

I hope love hate got her at least a card.

Hes saving up for some Easter eggs for her...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Hes saving up for some Easter eggs for her...:P
    At the rate her story is going, he is probably saving up for a Christmas present for her...

At the rate her story is going, he is probably saving up for a Christmas present for her...

She won't be able to CONTAIN herself. ... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Whose is the wagon "working" with Dean (not Caoimhe) in Yvonne's place

• Registered Users Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Orla is definitely wearing the trousers in that relationship anyway.

Yer one trying to put the bag into the bin was like something from a cartoon. So stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Hughie, after his complete u turn on feeling sorry for Paul, was able to assess the Pods accounts in that be page and 3 secs flat. If any of Dermots ex clients need a replacement he's their man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Orla is definitely wearing the trousers in that relationship anyway.

Yer one trying to put the bag into the bin was like something from a cartoon. So stupid.
    A ridiculous scene.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement