Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Well any sign of Zoe yet people?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Well any sign of Zoe yet people?

She actually got a mention from Dermot last night - "I'm doing this for Ben and Zoe" - but no explanation as to why she is still missing.

Strazdas wrote: »
    She actually got a mention from Dermot last night - "I'm doing this for Ben and Zoe" - but no explanation as to why she is still missing.

Ha ha I must have missed that, well spotted! At this stage, a tortoise would be actually a more suitable parent for her than Dermot.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

Sam, it was, it was fooking huge! I even rewound to check, it would have fit me and I'm a women's size 10.

Always thought you were a man Colly......I dunno why. Think there are more men on this thread though. All hunks of course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Strazdas wrote: »

And poor Kelley can whistle dixie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Spoiler Alert. On tonight's episode of fair city;

Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

bazermc wrote: »
    Spoiler Alert. On tonight's episode of fair city;

Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not
    Dermots dying
    No he's not

With disturbing scenes such as this:

tumblr_msaqo09Spq1sh28k6o1_500.gif

Its obvious now how FC split up their stories, they say they write about 18 months ahead for their stories so no doubt it goes like this:

Niamh and Paul - Paul has another affair, Niamh finds out, swears revenge against him by plotting with a dying Dermot to fleece him of money then when Ruthie is mentioned she weakens, changes her mind and stays with Paul: 14 months right there.

The O Briens: Just when it seems they are getting over Michaels death, Katy is kidnapped after finding out about the affair between the Ram and Stripes. Who did it? The Ram? Stella? Cathal? Drag out for 6 months before revealing its local friendly mechanic Ciaran. When this has been revealed, keep KT in said toilet for a further 48 months.

Carol? Have we done a hard hitting tough family story with her? "Yes that's the whole purpose of her character" "Hmm....I cant think of any other story with her, lets have her dad come back to torment her and reveal she used to be abused sexually by her relatives and make sure shes lighting up a cigarette as shes telling this story. That should satisfy the massive Carol fan club. Right that's another 6 months gone.

Heather? Ah shes the best actress in it, keep her in the nuthouse and then a coma for the foreseeable.

We still need a good few filler stories. Lets have Lauras sex life up for discussion, that should kill 3 months, then have her take tablets or something, another 3 months.

Robbie needs his real mother lets bring her in and tease an affair with Ray don't worry its just filler.

If we are really REALLY desperate and everyone else is on holidays, we can draft Sean in for some stupid "looking for a girlfriend" plot.

Ok, everyone, that's the next year and a half covered and that only took an hour, lets head out for pizza.

surely there is a catch in this Janemot relationship. It is ridiculous.

I love Wayne's lagging jacket!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Is that you Enda?

I think Enda has robbed Niamh's coat

000d9674-521.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

No sign of Sour Puss to save the Pod! Some career Oisin! Managing a 3 bed room hostel. Is there even a vending machine in the place?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Oh f**k off Niamh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Robbie : "Have you any idea what they'll do too him in prison"

Hard man robbie knows fron experience :rolleyes:

Also callum has a short memory of what robbie did too him, bate him too a pulp and made him stesl from paulinos garage :rolleyes:.

Why would Callum let Dermott escape with 800k of his inheritance, especially as his Dad is losing everything

Callum and Niamh go to Hughies pub of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

FFS Head n Shoulders moping around with the pram in the park. At night. In February.

Hold on a second! Building contractor Damo is on paternity leave!!!! Did the put the project on hold while he was away, close the site lol

Callum up creeping up to a kid's bedroom.

That was wheely nice of Dan to f off out of that scene before he made me jump off a cliff.

JoeA3 wrote: »
    FFS Head n Shoulders moping around with the pram in the park. At night. In February.

Ben told told to go to bed two hours ago, yet H & S has time for a midnight walk in the park with a toddler in the freezing cold followed by pints with Dan.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Why would Callum let Dermott escape with 800k of his inheritance, especially as his Dad is losing everything

Because hes a sap.

• Advertisement

The bank would hardly want the 800k back in lump sum 2 weeks later. It hasn't even been a month yet. A monthly mortgage payment would be max 6k. He doesnt have another 6k or money coming in? Worst case scenario they'd have him paying interest only. But sure.......It's FC
    katkin wrote: »
    I was too but what I think happened was Dermot and Niamh when deciding to rip off Paul knew all his wealth was tied up in properties so they persuaded him to remortgage some of his assets to fund the Speakeasy (I rem remortagaging being mentioned back in the mists of time), so presumably he does to the tune of 800k which they transfer to themselves when Paul gives power of attorney to Dermot as he was going away for a WEEK, as you do. The bank know the money was stolen but Paul still owes it now and I guess they want it back. I dont see what the big hurry is though to sell the Pod, surely the bank would prefer he hold out for a better price.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,346 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Doll, go on, I dare yah to ask Wayne for some money to pay back some of the million he stole from you. Go on...

I love the way one laptop covers everything and everyone in the Brennan empire!

Quick, Paulio. Press ctrl-alt-stop-Pod-transfer-PaulioFolder-HughieFolder...

Ah ffs so the best and funniest character in the show is gone now that Oisin is thrown out and yet that pathetic excuse of a woman Niamh is STILL with Paul??

Hughie probably bought The Pod out of month of profit from these gobsh1tes who spend all day, every day in his pub

013_4ec192b5305b93c228b1cdc5d94e6ef0617ba14f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

There's no point to Amelia, she will be gone in a week. Same thing happened with Sashs prison friend and Amanda too. They're just bridges for the others to walk on to get to the next part of their story then the bridges are forgotten never to be seen again.

Pity. I liked her. I like Amanda too when she winds her neck in.

Please FC...stop trying to do explosive drama...it's pathetic.

Mumble's notes.... highlight of the episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Does Vinos not have an inside anymore??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

youwould wrote: »
    Pity. I liked her. I like Amanda too when she winds her neck in.

Amelia? Overstated and over acted. That said there are people like her in real life. But they don't belong in a soap. Put them in a soap and they become overstated with terrible over acting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement