Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Spoiler 26/02/2017
    Ciaran and the Phelans discover Heather has been released from hospital, and Dolores loses patience with Pete. Meanwhile, Debbie realises Rose might disrupt her smooth divorce.

Cliffhanger week of drama ahead of us so :rolleyes:

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Wonder what they'll be doing without a set when they sell off the land in RTE!
    All move in with Katie I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Are the fair city sets on the same bizarre rota as the actors?

Ah heeooor! What is Pete about to do? We don't need anymore filler!

Is Pete still on the scratcg? He couldve reopened the hardware store with the right sponsor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

The blonde judge on RTE's Dancing With The Stars reminds me of Wayne and Dougs' American blonde. Only a little older.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,601 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Is Pete still on the scratcg? He couldve reopened the hardware store with the right sponsor

Going by Fair City standards they'd have Pete by himself running a large B&Q in one of those units!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

What was Nessa Dillon's (Aoibheann Garrihy)'s nickname on FC?

Valentines day has come and gone and Niamh still hasn't left Paul?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Valentines day has come and gone and Niamh still hasn't left Paul?

Valentines Day 2020 will come and go and Niamh wont leave Paul. Clelia Murphy and Tony Tormley wouldn't get another acting gig outside of FC which would reach a fraction of the audience FC gets if their lives depended on it therefore they stay and rot and their storylines are 100% devoid of tension because we all know that no matter WHAT happens, be it Paul having affairs, Niamh having affairs,Paul being homeless, Niamh plotting to get all his cash, they will always end up back together again.

That in itself is bad enough, but its the fact that FC insist on giving Paul/Niamh a good 80% of the airtime that really annoys me. I mean, seriously, who out there actually LIKES Niamh/Paul storylines? I'm curious, especially when they all end the same way??

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

I mean, seriously, who out there actually LIKES Niamh/Paul storylines? I'm curious, especially when they all end the same way??

Their stories completely drain an already brutal enough show, Niamh's facial expressions behind Paul's back drive me up the wall.

• Advertisement

Every FC episode starts with X bumps into Y

• Registered Users Posts: 56,349 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Sell sell sell......sell sell sell....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This show is ridiculous, an accountant or financial consultant or whatever she is working on a Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Wayne and Jennifer Aniston couldn't think of bidding for the garage by proxy no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

So, Orla wants a handbag costing the bones of €35,000. :eek: :eek:

Oh joy, Laura is back.

More................sh1te! Sell more properties? He's only down 500k at this stage assuming he's brought in zero cents from any of his businesses.

So would not one of Jo's friends pop round to the house to see Ben? She's happy with stranger Jane minding her son? So when she's doing her shift in the pub Orla doesnt think to ask who is minding Ben? Some friend.

How does Jane account for getting the funds to feed Ben? Jeez if the bank was around to Dermots gaff for non payment of mortgage as fast as they were foreclosing on Paul he'd be in trouble.

Oh hey Mondo! Back for thus health food filler bollix?

Weights challenge, lol

So, Orla wants a handbag costing the bones of €35,000. :eek: :eek:

Hopefully it will be big enough to put her coat in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Going by Fair City standards they'd have Pete by himself running a large B&Q in one of those units!

You'd only ever see him outside messing with the trolleys though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Yawn..... The writers said .... yeah so we ll use the ole. ..... ' you ll always be a loser' line from Paul. That ll be deadly . People won't expect it.

Rinse .... repeat....

• Advertisement

Holy God. Every fooking story seems to be a filler now. That's how sad this show is.

Wayne: It's a plan.........you don't fooking say!

Turns out he has a load of savings!

Are Ben and Callum related?

Did they get a key cut for Nicola?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Was Pete always loaded or have they invented these savings out of thin air?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Nicola needs a new coat too....always wearing that light blue one

It wouldn't surprise me if Jane, Dermish and Ben all get the Carrigstown bus opposite the community centre when trying get to flee...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Was Pete always loaded or have they invented these savings out of thin air?
    He hadn't a pot to pi$$ in when he joined the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Oh God not only do I have Niamh's coat I also have Nicola's. Previous year's m and s

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement