Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Anyone notice Oisin's hair looked much darker in some scenes on Sunday ? Must be for another part ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

desbrook wrote: »
    Paul's getting great value from Christine his new accountant. She must be a solicitor too because she had no problem dispensing legal advice re the spousal maintenance. Just for the record writers in the real world accountants don't touch legal stuff and vice versa !

Very true. And there is not many, if any, dual qualified Solicitors and accountants out there. Think of the amount of exams required.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

MelanieC wrote: »
    Eh,Oisin stalked and terrorised Callum's mother! It's perfectly reasonable he would hate him from the off. Plus Oisin grew up with his dad in his life and had every privilege that Callum was denied. I would find it harder to believe if there were no sibling rivalry/jealousy issues between them.

I stalk Jane a bit also..........:P

faircity.jpg

It was just how it developed. It was the most cringiest scene ever. This was the first time they were in physical proximity and there should have been a level of awkwardness. I can understand the tension but it was like they were comfortable familiar old enemies along the lines of Austin Powers and Dr. Evil!

so-we-meet-again-mr-bourgeois_o_2487235.jpg

Like a dog attacking a postman the first minute he sees him! (This is the first couple of seconds or so they meet after an exchange of sarky greetings)

073_52f2de25cd6d18a429812653e87d92862bf1144d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Next week Heather is well enough to come home. Fearing she may spill the beans, Ciaran gets Heather to move in with him and Farrah to "keep an eye on her".

Hayley and Niamh have a big row about Dean, Hayley accuses Niamh of ruining Pauls life with the Plan (didn't know that Hayley knew but anyhow), Carol overhears the row and blackmails Niamh into giving her some of the money or else she will tell Paul about her

Doesn't look like shes leaving Paul ANYTIME soon, people...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,602 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Next week Heather is well enough to come home. Fearing she may spill the beans, Ciaran gets Heather to move in with him and Farrah to "keep an eye on her".

Hayley and Niamh have a big row about Dean, Hayley accuses Niamh of ruining Pauls life with the Plan (didn't know that Hayley knew but anyhow), Carol overhears the row and blackmails Niamh into giving her some of the money or else she will tell Paul about her

How many more people will end up with a share?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,353 ✭✭✭✭walshb

MelanieC wrote: »
    Eh,Oisin stalked and terrorised Callum's mother! It's perfectly reasonable he would hate him from the off. Plus Oisin grew up with his dad in his life and had every privilege that Callum was denied. I would find it harder to believe if there were no sibling rivalry/jealousy issues between them.

But the fact that they never set eyes on each other and then straight to the insults....Just ridiculous. Btw, didn't Callum only find out about Oisin's stalking after he and Oisin met?

Also, Callum terrorises and despises Jane in practically every scene with his utter contempt and disdain for her, so his being hurt about Oisin's actions are ridiculous. It's FC all over. Defies logic.. Jane constantly taking it and never saying "will you ever fook off you ungrateful and hateful little toerag" is also FC and logic.

The receptionist one in the community centre is after some cash as well I hear :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

The receptionist one in the community centre is after some cash as well I hear :D:D:D

She'll have to demand it using sign language though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,890 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

This is becoming ridiculous...
    A large number of people know that Niamh was behind the theft of money from Paul. The idea that this wouldn't find its way back to him is utterly unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

And I'm just glad I got Netflix installed.:D

• Advertisement

Benny Hill, AKA FC!

She wont have a cent left by the end of the Plan and Niamh wont ever be able to leave Paul-oops, did I just reveal the next years worth of storylines. ;)

Would it be fair to say that the writers don't have the foggiest idea how to end the plan(s)? It may just go on indefinitely!

walshb wrote: »
    Would it be fair to say that the writers don't have the foggiest idea how to end the plan(s)? It may just go on indefinitely!

They seem to be using it to fuel six to nine months of FC storylines. The problem with it of course is that there are so many strands to it that they can hardly remember half of it themselves, hence all the contradictions and plot holes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

This many

CC%204000%20FAIR%20CI_3%20Read-Only.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

There will be about €100 each at the rate they are going. Maybe us boardsies could get a share too!

jos28 wrote: »
    This many

CC%204000%20FAIR%20CI_3%20Read-Only.jpg

All of those people bar the bald guy in the middle will be in on The Plan within a month or two.

Does Hayley know about The Plan? Genuinely curious here as I cant keep track of who knows what at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Ah for fecks sake! Beyond silly at this stage.

They've made reference to Wayne and Orla not being able to lodge too much money into the bank in case it raised alarms, I wonder how Niamh ended up with 400k with no bother..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Sparko wrote: »
    Ah for fecks sake! Beyond silly at this stage.

They've made reference to Wayne and Orla not being able to lodge too much money into the bank in case it raised alarms, I wonder how Niamh ended up with 400k with no bother..

different writer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

OK, let's make a list - Those who know about THE PLAN include :
    Niamh
    Hughie
    Dermot
    Ben
    Jane
    Robbie
    Hayley :confused: No idea how she found out

Anymore ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

nagdefy wrote: »
    Keith was a good oul character. Never forget the time he got Una tattooed on his buttock. He kept telling her he had a big surprise in store for her and she thought he was going to propose and he shows her his ar*e! Effortlessly funny. 10 years ago the show was better, 20 yrs ago too. Now the characters who are supposed to add humour and levity are Cristiano and Kerri Anne and they are just ditzy.

He even remembered the fada!

Does Hayley know about The Plan? Genuinely curious here as I cant keep track of who knows what at this stage?

She does indeed. Niamh confronted Hayley with photographic evidence of her fling with Paul and, if I remember correctly, revealed that she had known of it for months and was now out to fleece Paul. She has bought Hayley's silence by offering her a job or contract or something.

Strazdas wrote: »
    She does indeed. Niamh confronted Hayley with photographic evidence of her fling with Paul and, if I remember correctly, revealed that she had known of it for months and was now out to fleece Paul. She has bought Hayley's silence by offering her a job or contract or something.

Ah yes I see, thanks for that. This time next week even IM going to be in for a cut. ;)

I have a sneak preview of the end of The Plan below.

Niamh, Jane, Ben and Dermot flee town and roar up the M50 on the way to the airport where they will all take different flights to remote parts of the world and enjoy their ill-gotten cash lumps. But...halfway up the motorway, Niamh realizes she still loves Paul and turns back....only to be wrestled by Dermot who is trying to flee Paul, the hospital, the Guards, the foster authorities etc....then Jane changes her mind saying she loves Callum and turns back....for a few moments they go around in circles not knowing what to do...then its full steam ahead as Ben is also getting sick and needs Robbies dodgy mates to keep him alive.

Finally......they all have to go back because they realized they left the big binbag of cash under the sink at Orla and Waynes. Doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Couldn't text him no Jane? Have to call around to the house of the guy u fleece and make cryptic farewells through 3rd parties

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

And still no sign of KT

• Registered Users Posts: 30,602 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I love when Nicola says Clar!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

what did they discuss when they were sitting down at that table, cos they seem to have discussed important stuff after they stood up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Dermot in the back of the car " go back I forgot me underpants".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement