Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Splishsplash

I can't stand hayleys hair, it's so old-fashioned. And yellow.

And that Amelia one can't act at all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Why is Paul paying maintenance for a grown man, ridiculous !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

And that Amelia one can't act at all!!

Oh she like, totes so can...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Marilyn Munroe (Hayley) has taken a very sudden shine to Dean. A bit weird. From Paul to Dean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,602 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is Jane being left to run Dermot's house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

I actually want to smack Amelia. What is the point of her as a character?

So Jane just gets a free house for herself now? That clearly isn't the end of Dermot and Ben, wonder which day next week they'll be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

For goodness sake, Hayley and Dean have already been item. Do we have to re-hash all that again, will they won't they, will they won't they.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Just a few clips of Mongo tonight reminded me of how peripheral he has become on the show. When he was 17/18 in 2003 he had a major storyline with his girlfriend Kira, Niamh's younger sister, becoming pregnant with Juliet.

Such a star that he was on a reality tv show in September 2003 'Celebrity Farm' with such stars as Mary Coughlan, Paddy O'Gorman, Twink, Gavin Lambe Murphy and Tamara Gervasoni the 2002 Rose of Tralee who was arrested for shoplifting in Tesco in Longford!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,353 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Laura's gym...holy Jesus!

• Advertisement

Is K T missing from being missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Quote of the night from Dermot: "id go get Callum myself but i might blow my cover".

MIGHT?? Yeah it could seem a bit odd if you popped over to Pauls and asked around for Callum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

I'd have imagined CAB would seize the house. But the police don't seem bothered in the slightest.

walshb wrote: »
    Laura's gym...holy Jesus!

Hahahahahahaa

Jane. Wake D fook up...Callum despises you..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

FFS! The health food business was Caoimhe's idea. Not a sign of her.

We should play a game and when something realistic happens we note it!

Is Hayley with child?

Is Hayley with child?

Is Hayley with child?

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Is Hayley with child?

No doubt, Paul is carrigstowns most fertile man after all! She'll find out she's pregnant, Paul will have no money left and she'll let on its deans, that's my theory ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Cormdogg wrote: »
    FFS! The health food business was Caoimhe's idea. Not a sign of her.

We should play a game and when something realistic happens we note it!

Wayne and Pete got a loan from the Bank

(Oh wait....NOT ONE BIT REALISTIC)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Are RTE so short of money that they can't afford a fake gym for Laura? Every 'class' she teaches is in the local park, including today's...in freezing February!

A fiver says Dermot and Bin will be back before St. Paddy's Day.

Lord almighty I love this show. :D

No doubt, Paul is carrigstowns most fertile man after all! She'll find out she's pregnant, Paul will have no money left and she'll let on its deans, that's my theory ha

Hayley's plan? Or Hayley's part of D plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

So Nicola desperately needs Paul's alimony despite Clar being able to afford a gaff with a market value of almost half a million.

So Nicola desperately needs Paul's alimony despite Clar being able to afford a gaff with a market value of almost half a million.

Go way ouha that. It's all part of the plan. Wait till you see. It will all fall into place..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Every now and then a character will deliver a line which I will physically applaud. Now I'm not the biggest of Paul Brennan fans, but when he turned around to his pathetic, never-keeps-her-word wife and said "You didn't think twice about the family home when you shacked up with Michael did you?", that wiped that stupid smug grin off her face that has been residing there for months now, and man that was satisfying!

If and when someone says to her "Why don't you just leave him once and for all, you're all talk no action" I think I may throw a party. :D

Lord almighty I love this show, sorry thread :D

FYP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

So when Greasy announced that "Mick" would be collecting Dermish and Bin I thought perhaps it might be Mick with the Missing Finger. I can't quite remember what happened him but it sure would be a great twist to bring him back as a mate of Greasy. Caddle would love that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Blood is thicker than water, when it came down to it she chose Callum. She would have been off her rocker to go with Dermot. What life would she have with him...his best years ( if he had any ) are behind him. He was horrible to Jo ( no angel herself) when she strayed from the marital bed. Remember he wouldn't let her see Ben, telling her to stay in Cork...all the while polishing his wedding ring. But at least the poor man summoned up enough energy to give Jane an ol' kiss goodbye.

'' you promised you're just like all the rest'' said the bould Ben to poor Jane. Did I miss a couple of episodes...how many 'companions' has Dermish had since Jo and he had '' something good'' going.

If IPaulus tries to sell the home out from under Niamh and Ruthy, it's going to get very messy. Where in the name of Jebus is Lady Muck Nicola going to get €450,000 to buy out Paul and Niamh's or is it Niamh's house. If it's Clar who's going to cough up the money...wouldn't she be better off getting Oisin to lick up to 'Daddy Clar' as the Brennan well has run dry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Okay...please don't kill me for asking this. But do we have any clue exactly how much money Dermot now has in total? It would be plausible if he was leaving with a few million, a life in a tropical climate, sipping cocktails from a pineapple.
    But so many people have now taken a cut from the PLAN, I reckon he's only got enough left for a battered sausage and curry chip from The Pig.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement