Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

• Registered Users Posts: 56,353 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Has Doll mentioned (even in passing) to Wayne or Pete that not too long ago her son stole a million from her?

I mean we have characters demanding "where's me money" for weeks on end and the sums are paltry, yet Doll seems content to just chill!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

rustyf81 wrote: »

Ha ha i love the fact that "Love Always Wins" is code for "Paul and Niamh are going to be together forever"!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Didn't Wayne subsequentially make a 2nd bad car deal he briefly mentioned. We might MIGHT hear Doug weigh in on the sale of the garage where he works as Pete is his Dad. I doubt LH will mention that his place of work is up for sale nor will Farrah mention it and we won't even see Ray will we?

I wonder will Caoimhe come back into thd fold on her big health food plan to make money for a restaurant and gym she doesn't own. How are they paying Hayleys PR fees exactly? Or Dean for the extra work? Pure sh*te! Would've made more sense for the brothers Chile to do this

• Registered Users Posts: 18,895 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Didn't Wayne subsequentially make a 2nd bad car deal he briefly mentioned. We might MIGHT hear Doug weigh in on the sale of the garage where he works as Pete is his Dad. I doubt LH will mention that his place of work is up for sale nor will Farrah mention it and we won't even see Ray will we?

I wonder will Caoimhe come back into thd fold on her big health food plan to make money for a restaurant and gym she doesn't own. How are they paying Hayleys PR fees exactly? Or Dean for the extra work? Pure sh*te! Would've made more sense for the brothers Chile to do this

Paul selling the garage, his flagship business, is the most far fetched one of all for me. He would only do this if he was on the verge of bankruptcy and the bailiffs were at the front door.

The scriptwriters knowledge of all things financial seems to be borderline non-existent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

walshb wrote: »
    Has Doll mentioned (even in passing) to Wayne or Pete that not too long ago her son stole a million from her?

I mean we have characters demanding "where's me money" for weeks on end and the sums are paltry, yet Doll seems content to just chill!

She's a very forgiving and forgetful woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,895 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

nagdefy wrote: »
    She's a very forgiving and forgetful woman!

Given that Wayne financially ruined her, you would think the only decent and honourable thing to do would be to offer her his share of the money. But no, he's busy trying to buy the garage with it (!)

I'd have far more confidence in Junior running the garage at present than Wayne:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

So it is his house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus, this is getting more bizzare by the minute!!

Jaysus Hayley get rid of the Beetlejuice look.. go to Gok Wan or someone to sort you out..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Ah everyone outside Vinos again, sure where else on a cold February day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Ah here lads .... He paid off the house months ago and is now just giving it to Jane.
    Sure the house is worth more than the money he's gone on the run with !!!!

Sparko wrote: »

Who the f is chopping those tomatos..............that is the question!!!

Oh, I do love The Ram Junior!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Now we where Rachel got her sourpuss face from......her brother Callum! :rolleyes: walking around like an emo!

Ah here lads .... He paid off the house months ago and is now just giving it to Jane.

He first spoke to Jane properly in or around mid December! That McCoys t-shirt has one magical effect!

Sparko wrote: »

If you're holding an outdoor event Carrigstown seems to be the place to have it. Hardy folk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

When did Orla have the kid? I thought it was around 18 - 24 months ago or there abouts.

The kid looks way older than what he's meant to be.

He first spoke to Jane properly in or around mid December! That McCoys t-shirt has one magical effect!

It's what's inside it has a magical effect;)

FFS, Jane...look back at the 1000 scenes you shared with your son. He hates your fooking guts...and you come out with "I thought you'd be pleased?"

Normal reaction by Pete should perhaps be ......................."You owe my wife a million"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

What happened to Niamh breaking the news on Valentine's day?

Does the writers know what they're doing at all. I suppose Katie is locked up. Pancake Tuesday and Ash Wednesday is next week. Six weeks after that will be Easter, I suppose that's when we'll get the ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,618 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Nicola didnt age very well

• Registered Users Posts: 41 JMF240

The Raptor wrote: »

Does the writers know what they're doing at all. I suppose Katie is locked up. Pancake Tuesday and Ash Wednesday is next week. Six weeks after that will be Easter, I suppose that's when we'll get the ending.
    Ending? Pfft, endings don't exist in Fair City.:)

Weeks of HayleyDean will they won't they...brilliant.

whelan2 wrote: »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Carroll

She's only 47/48!! She looks 60-65.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,618 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

May will be the 1 year anniversary. I wonder how Heather is doing?

whelan2 wrote: »

tbh, she has always looked the same. reminds me of one of Sabrina the teenage witch's aunties.

Anyway, the woman is nearly 50 so I think she looks grand for her age.

If that money goes back from Wayne to Paul 'Bigus Dickus' Brennan i'm not watching anymore :mad:

With all their script writers you'd think Fair City could invest in a 'Financial and Common Sense Consultant', someone familiar with basic addition and subtraction with a good memory being a bonus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

This is how long you need to wait for Niamh to leave Paul:

310466_40138591.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement