Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Fk off. OISIN IS GOING.

These scenes with The Artist Formerly Known as The Don are awful.

And this will they won't they shute with Dean and Miss Piggy is even worse.

Fair City. 45 Writers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

amtc wrote: »
    No flights on Christmas Day. My mam flew out Christmas Eve.

Plus what is Orla doing with her half?

handbag remember?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Why are they keeping on with this Dean and Haley shyte? No one cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,602 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Nicola and Oisin should be passing my house in about two hours. Should I go out and tell them about the plan and where Katy is so we can be put out of our misery!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Nicola and Oisin should be passing my house in about two hours. Should I go out and tell them about the plan and where Katy is so we can be put out of our misery!

Ah go on, make them a cuppa tea and give them all the gossip.

jos28 wrote: »
    Ah go on, make them a cuppa tea and give them all the gossip.

I don't think our interior design will meet Nicolas standards!

The scenes were filmed a while back so you missed them driving by. What's happening at this very minute and will be on screen in 2 months is another Hayley Dean scene but it's the same one you seen tonight and will see for the next 2 months so don't bother heading to the freezing cold beer garden to watch it.

Oh spoiler............they won't. Hayley and Dean won't. Not until Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,358 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Wayne: It might take a little bit of time...yeh, like finding the laptop, logging on and typing ctrl-alt-transfer-Paulio'sGarage-Paulio'sFolder-Wayne'sFolder.

Sash. Please stop talking!

How long before Oisin is back ?

• Advertisement

FFS, Doll. Get out your calculator and input 1000000-70000. When you get the result put the 70k in your drawer and tell Wayne he owes 930000.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

jos28 wrote: »
    How long before Oisin is back ?

Hopefully not long, hes a very talented actor not to mention extremely funny, and for me one of the reasons i watch it. If hes gone FC wont be half as good.
    I admit i applauded Nicola at the end when she was saying what everyone else was thinking "He lies he cheats...and yet here you are. Tragic" Brilliant!!

Why the hell didnt she tell Paul that Niamh was going to flee because of the Hayley affair that would have been much better.

Have to admit that I'll miss Oisin, great actor and he delivered some fantastic lines

• Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

These scenes with The Artist Formerly Known as The Don are awful.

And this will they won't they shute with Dean and Miss Piggy is even worse.

Fair City. 45 Writers.

Hehehe. :D

Why the hell didnt she tell Paul that Niamh was going to flee because of the Hayley affair that would have been much better.

Because that would be called logic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

Dean and Hayley; it's like a silly schoolkid relationship. "Will ya go out with my friend?" or "my friend fancies ya". Could 45 scriptwriters not come up with something more mature?

I don't think the garage will be Molloy & Son, I bet it'll be Molloy, Ferguson & Sons.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

How did Wayne come to the conclusion that " Dermot must have left the money in one of the cars"....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Callum wants Jane to tell Paul what about Dermot? Whats to tell? He knows he robbed his money and done a runner

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Callum wants Jane to tell Paul what about Dermot? Whats to tell? He knows he robbed his money and done a runner

I was thinking that too. Plus, why the wanting Jane to tell Paul? Just tell him yourself, you twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

What I can't get my head around is Dolly handing over €10,000 cash to someone who has robbed her before. No contracts, no independent witnesses. Nothing!

And still trying to figure out how Pete can be guarantor on a €195,000 loan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

That scene with Paul & Dolores was pure and utter shyte. So predictable even Junior could have guessed it would happen. Dolores says she has something to give him, reaches into her bag and his response is he's not bringing the price of the garage down, that makes no fcuking sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

threetrees wrote: »
    Dean and Hayley; it's like a silly schoolkid relationship. "Will ya go out with my friend?" or "my friend fancies ya". Could 45 scriptwriters not come up with something more mature?

I don't think the garage will be Molloy & Son, I bet it'll be Molloy, Ferguson & Sons.
    Molloy, Ferguson and Lamb.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Have i missed something?? Nicola has no problem mentioning to Paul at all that Niamh was running out on him on Christmas Day, but fails to mention it's because Niamh knows about the Hayley affair????? :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

threetrees wrote: »

Da Garage!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

is that shister Oisin out of FC now then ... forever? .... thank feck for that the jumped up little tosser

Which ever one of the 48 script writers wrote tonight's episode did a good job!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Molloy, Ferguson and pigeon

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

The beauticians could be called dolly and ditsy

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

But why wouldn't Nicola just tell Paul that Niamh knows he's having an affair with Hayley and she was going to run off on Christmas Day? Why half tell the story even though it would benefit Nicola even more for Paul to know the full story???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Laois_Man wrote: »
    What I can't get my head around is Dolly handing over €10,000 cash to someone who has robbed her before. No contracts, no independent witnesses. Nothing!

And still trying to figure out how Pete can be guarantor on a €195,000 loan.

I thought that scene was good. She gladly handed it over because:
    1. She got a kick out of Paul squabbling for his own money (which will go straight back to the bank anyway!).
    2. Letting him know that 10k means nothing to her... but it means everything to him.
    She also got the dig in about him being a "great business man" too.

It was a nice little twist as I thought it would be Wayne to be the one to get the 'molloy revenge'... it shows that wayne still looks amateur and Delores will be the one with the cool head! It should be fun with Delores/Pete/Orla all trying to keep Wayne on the straight and narrow. But we all know he's doomed to fail.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement