Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,602 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

March 8th is international woman's day and Fair City are doing an all female only episode

So, we'll have all the female characters discussing the plan and Paul's money and Katie colouring in by herself!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Next week, Ciaran is delighted to hear news that hes going to be a father after Farrah finds out shes pregnant.

Niamh, Hayley and Carol hit the town for some drinks and Niamh lets slip she knew about Hayley being the other woman to Carol, who is disgusted by her.

Jane spots the sports bag that Wayne found the money in and decides to blackmail Wayne

This Plan crap just goes on and on and on and on and on....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Who is yer man that wears all the layers and love hate has problems with? It's so long since he has been in it I can't remember his name.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,785 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bazermc wrote: »
    Who is yer man that wears all the layers and love hate has problems with? It's so long since he has been in it I can't remember his name.

Eskimo Emmet who seems to be missing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

nagdefy wrote: »
    I'll say one thing for Fair City.. They're experts at 'masterly inactivity'. A whole year and virtually nothing has happened in the soap.

Some episodes of The Sopranos used to be like that.

Just saying....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

I am considering quitting fair city, I just don't see any positives anymore :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I am considering quitting fair city, I just don't see any positives anymore :-(

...But...But you're the parish priest - if you quit Fair City it will go to hell in a handbag.

Oh fer feck sake who am I kidding that ship sailed long ago, just administer the last rites to the 45 writers before you leave, father (me daaaaa)

Is Farrah
    pregnant by Ciaran or Emmett or Paul

Tuesday 7th spoiler!
    Wayne and Orla are caught off guard by a shocking turn of events, and Ciaran unnerves Farrah and Katy. Niamh and Carol unite against Hayley, and Eoghan makes a play for Miriam.
    I wonder how much money Miriam will got from Niamh's plan:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

ha glad I'm not the only one who feels like this! How on earth can anyone remember what was happening in Fair City that long ago? Its not like its that memorable surely?

In 5 years time will we remember all the ****e that's going on now or is it just becoming pure garbage? :confused::confused:

Every now and then I get Fair city flashbacks, like the other night I could see Ann Clarke and her father having a conversation in the fathers house...but I couldn't make out what they were saying and the dreams I do be having, the most recent was Hannah Finnigan leaning over the newspapers on the counter in her shop talking to somebody...but just as I get a glimpse of who she's talking to I wake up and never find out who it was, it's very annoying.

Another flashback which occurs regularly is one where Rita and Bella were having a barney over his womanizing. Bella always had an eye for the ladies in the good old days.

• Advertisement

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Every now and then I get Fair city flashbacks, like the other night I could see Ann Clarke and her father having a conversation in the fathers house...but I couldn't make out what they were saying and the dreams I do be having, the most recent was Hannah Finnigan leaning over the newspapers on the counter in her shop talking to somebody...but just as I get a glimpse of who she's talking to I wake up and never find out who it was, it's very annoying.

Another flashback which occurs regularly is one where Rita and Bella were having a barney over his womanizing. Bella always had an eye for the ladies in the good old days.

My Fair City flash backs would generally involve Niamh, Paul, Donal and Nicola in Blue Dolphin. When I was young I though they had cool jobs on computers.
    Niamh and Orla taking cocaine on nights out.
    The whole Billy storyline and Carol owning The Galley.
    When Renee had the affair with Bob and the whole Floyd/Heather story.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Flashback.

Harry Molloy with his hands in his pockets and a rolled up newspaper under his arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

Mena Mitty wrote: »

And just think, in the future you can look forward to flashbacks of "The Plan"!! :eek:

I suppose I might be good to remember things but I find I can remember big stories by events in life and linking it back to them.

I'm v impressed by all your memories :)

I'm a relative newbie (1-2 years) so all I seem to remember from that time is The Stripeys arriving in town , Niamh and Michaels affair , The Ram running his surveillance from the attic , KTs disappearance (all of the last year ) and The Plan .

Storylines could be good but are weak and go nowhere .......or if they do they make no sense in real life . The KT siege takes the biscuit ....followed closely by Dermots terminal diagnosis and disappearance 2weeks after a 2nd liver transplant :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

I'm surprised there's not an epidemic of liver cancer in FC as they all drink every day any hour of the day. Be lucky to avoid lung canver from all the passive smoking in the pub "beer gardens" rain ir shine

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Farrah

Paul?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Farrah

I didn't know she was
    pregnant
    but I imagine they will go down the LoveHate route and on the
    child's
    21st Birthday KT will finally be released.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,370 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Guy's this show is so off the charts bonkers do we even needs spoiler tags?

walshb wrote: »
    Guy's this show is so off the charts bonkers do we even needs spoiler tags?
    No

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

How long before the baby is in on the plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Cazale wrote: »

Won't be too long, I'm fully convinced Junior is the real brains behind the plan so another baby being involved wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

To be fair Junior has more cop on than the majority of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Flashback.

Harry Molloy with his hands in his pockets and a rolled up newspaper under his arm.

I always wondered was Dolly playing away as a young wan as the old saying goes ' every child will tell it's own fadder' he doesn't looks even remotely like either Dolly or Harry. I missed the whole Billy and Carol saga. I remember after Lorcan died and his girlfriend ( she was good iirc) and the baby. It was happy days when Rita had all her young family under the one roof...funny I can't remeber Yvonne from that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

My Fair City flash backs would generally involve Niamh, Paul, Donal and Nicola in Blue Dolphin. When I was young I though they had cool jobs on computers.

As yes, the old days when Blue Dolphin used to have a one-hour meeting on a Tuesday with a client about some new IT capability they needed, a capability that in the real world would take a scrum team a year to deliver with dozens of lengthy meetings, all at a cost of millions, and Niamh would tell the client it'll be ready by Friday

The more things change, the more they stay the same! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

There are so many people 'in on the PLAN' at this stage that my dream was of Niamh handing out Paul's money to thousands of people. I dreamt she was like Jesus with the 5 loaves and 2 fishes.

loaves.jpg

jos28 wrote: »
    There are so many people 'in on the PLAN' at this stage that my dream was of Niamh handing out Paul's money to thousands of people. I dreamt she was like Jesus with the 5 loaves and 2 fishes.

loaves.jpg

Nah, that is all the writers on their annual retreat.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,370 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Not long after she's 4 feet tall, so 6 months or so!

Paul?

He has super sperm just like Steve McD in Corrie :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

If it turns out to be Paul then Niamh will end up looking after it, its not as if she's going anywhere!

Why exactly is she hanging around?? She has what she needs- 400k in her secret bank and Oisin has been torn from Paul and Paul is a ruined man. I don't understand why she hasn't packed her bags and hot footed it away from him by now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

If it turns out to be Paul then Niamh will end up looking after it, its not as if she's going anywhere!

Why exactly is she hanging around?? She has what she needs- 400k in her secret bank and Oisin has been torn from Paul and Paul is a ruined man. I don't understand why she hasn't packed her bags and hot footed it away from him by now...

I suppose the excuse she's going to use now to hang around is to make sure that Nicola doesn't get the family home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement