Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

fin12 wrote: »
    I suppose the excuse she's going to use now to hang around is to make sure that Nicola doesn't get the family home.

Yeah but Valentines Day has come and gone and she still hasn't left him with her cash for a new life and that was before Nicola came into the picture. And anyway she shouldn't care about the family home. It wasn't so long ago that she was telling Dermot over and over that when Paul was a ruined man and she has her cash that it was "over". She was planning to start a new life somewhere else with the cash. Its pretty pathetic when they do a complete 360 on her repeated threats, its not as if they can say Niamh never threatened to leave.

I just cant for the life of me understand why Niamh is still hanging around :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,795 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If it turns out to be Paul then Niamh will end up looking after it, its not as if she's going anywhere!

Why exactly is she hanging around?? She has what she needs- 400k in her secret bank and Oisin has been torn from Paul and Paul is a ruined man. I don't understand why she hasn't packed her bags and hot footed it away from him by now...

Does she want Ruth, is she legally the mother can she take her?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Ruth is no blood relation to her so in court she wouldn't have a leg to stand on. As bad a character Paul is, he would still get custody over Ruth in a heartbeat. Ruth was also the pathetic reason she went back to Paul after starting a new life with Michael, its a weak plot device to keep her in the show. As boring as some of the characters are, at least you know where you stand with them. If Paul spent the entire half hour show just spitting at Niamh, she would still take him back. It surely is only played for laughs at this stage. NOBODY out there would take as much as Niamh without walking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Yeah but Valentines Day has come and gone and she still hasn't left him with her cash for a new life and that was before Nicola came into the picture. And anyway she shouldn't care about the family home. It wasn't so long ago that she was telling Dermot over and over that when Paul was a ruined man and she has her cash that it was "over". She was planning to start a new life somewhere else with the cash. Its pretty pathetic when they do a complete 360 on her repeated threats, its not as if they can say Niamh never threatened to leave.

I just cant for the life of me understand why Niamh is still hanging around :confused::confused::confused:

I can't either, she's just pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I think Niamh has adopted her? Didn't Yvonne give her permission to adopt her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    ha glad I'm not the only one who feels like this! How on earth can anyone remember what was happening in Fair City that long ago? Its not like its that memorable surely?

In 5 years time will we remember all the ****e that's going on now or is it just becoming pure garbage? :confused::confused:

Every now and then I get Fair city flashbacks, like the other night I could see Ann Clarke and her father having a conversation in the fathers house...but I couldn't make out what they were saying and the dreams I do be having, the most recent was Hannah Finnigan leaning over the newspapers on the counter in her shop talking to somebody...but just as I get a glimpse of who she's talking to I wake up and never find out who it was, it's very annoying.

Another flashback which occurs regularly is one where Rita and Bella were having a barney over his womanizing. Bella always had an eye for the ladies in the good old days.
    Those were the days Bella could ring Rita's bell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Seriousl. they are letting her go home?!!! "There is no medical reason to keep her" !! She doesn't even know who she is!

Anyway, Jane is in her green t-shirt so I won't complain tonight............. much

Why is the Artist Formerly Known As The Don still dressed in his Don attire? Shouldn't Wayne have a big suit and a long coat instead, now, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

6 weeks from now we will find out how Katy will be released/killed off.

I don't know why I bother with this shyte if they leave the big story lines until the bank holidays. We already passed a Christmas and there wasn't anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Heather only told the truth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Ellie says in the hungry pig scene before the break shes not a child, after the break back to six year old mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Laois_Man wrote: »
    As yes, the old days when Blue Dolphin used to have a one-hour meeting on a Tuesday with a client about some new IT capability they needed, a capability that in the real world would take a scrum team a year to deliver with dozens of lengthy meetings, all at a cost of millions, and Niamh would tell the client it'll be ready by Friday

The more things change, the more they stay the same! :D

I remember one episode involving blue dolphin where the cops had seized their computers due to some suspected criminal activity.... they seized the CRT monitors too :D

This is stup1d. This is a woman who tried to kill her daughter and now she is seriously mentally incapacitated and they feel it is safe to let her out when she doesn't even know what country she is.

PS, her acting is terrible here. There, I said it. Stuttering every word doesn't make your depiction of a person with a brain injury believable.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Pete. Your troubles began the second you went into business with Wayne. Clown.

I told you that you should have first had a chat with the Nordy terrorist!

Cheshire Cat's acting is embarrassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Now they are talking to Heather like they talk to Ellie

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Niamh is a fine looking mare. 😊

OOOOh Rennee in a scene without Bob behind her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Hayley and Niamh share an office but are waiting until the pub is open so they can have a meeting. Seems everyone else has the same plan its packed. Before lunch!

What's Carroll worried about? Paul invested his money already, what's the problem?

Why is he still broke? He's recouped 600k from sale of Pod and garage. His tenants all stop paying rent?

Is Ellie's Dad dead btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

What the f**k is she on about now?

Gripey was an only child of course.

• Advertisement

Does tv exist in the FC Universe? Rarely see one

Pete and Jayne would make a good couple...............

Any scene with Dean and Hayley is henceforth muted.

FFS, Doll. Steady on. It's the numpty sitting next to you that stole your million euro, not your hubby!

Cheshire Cat, please stop. My head's banging...

KT didn't even like boys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Just turned it on. Why the fook have they brought Heather to the Hungry Pig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

I tuned out for a bit and missed it. Who mentioned Katy?

"Bob are you coming" lol

Cazale wrote: »
    Just turned it on. Why the fook have they brought Heather to the Hungry Pig.

Bob is able to get free grub there

• Advertisement

6 months of Cheshire Cat piecing together how she knows KT....wake me up when it's over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement