Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

muggles wrote: »

That's last night's preview! It's not on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

Shakyfan wrote: »

Sorry! I've lost track of days with the hols etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Shakyfan wrote: »

Its on tonight according to the Sky menu anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

I wonder if Dermot and Paul will form an allegiance against Niamh? Dermot takes the angle that he was protecting Paul from Niamh fleecing him by moving the funds? After all Paul is being the considerate one with wanting to put a trust in place for Dermot & kids. Niamh is on her own. Dermot, Jane, Hughie are all pretty much on same page.

Tonight's preview:

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/fair-city-extras-30003038/10663567/

Will Niamh be able to leave all the blame on Dermot and pretend she hadnt a clue what was going on to Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Didn't Dermot show Niamh how to get Paul to sign certain things by having the top couple of pages legit and have him sign the dodgy documents without looking?

Wonder did he somehow do the same thing with Niamh to cover his tracks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

So is Niamh happy or sad?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Sorry! I've lost track of days with the hols etc.

You're right! It's me that's lost track - I think it wasn't on LAST Thursday!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

youwould wrote: »
    There's a (somewhat true) joke or stereotype that lesbians walk around with their hands tucked into their jeans or trouser pocket. Also true for the thumb tuck (thumb tucked into pocket).

One learns something new everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Strazdas wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Niamh's laughing / crying was deliberate. She was doing both at the same time in response to finding out she had been double crossed all along by Dermot.

I agree. I think she was in a state of shock aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Had to laugh at Emmet giving advice to Eoghan "you will need to get a job to flash the cash"- this from a complete waster who hasn't worked for months now, and yet still somehow has his share of the rent on a Dublin 3 bed house. Seriously what the hell does he DO all day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Dermot can do a Ted Crilly and claim that 'the money was only resting in my account'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Had to laugh at Emmet giving advice to Eoghan "you will need to get a job to flash the cash"- this from a complete waster who hasn't worked for months now, and yet still somehow has his share of the rent on a Dublin 3 bed house. Seriously what the hell does he DO all day!

Professional gambler presumably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Lucky Jackie... 2 fine looking men after her!

Farrah lights up when she smiles, good looking girl.

Cristiano reminds me of this fella singing in the eurovision a few years back.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV3xp5ZXSYA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Dermot won't die. He just stole from Paul. There has to be war when Paul finds out. Having him in a grave when Paul finds out won't be a good story.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

This is sooo bad!

Niamh ain't laughing/crying now :D

Dermissh has developed a totally ruthless streak that i didn't think he'd have in him, even 'dying'.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

So Christy Ah Now is a Brazilian actor called Rodrigo Ternevoy! I genuinely thought he was Irish!

Its like he is a foreign actor putting on an Irish accent and then using that Irish accent to put on a foreign accent!

Oh he is actually a serious actor? I thought he won a Christmas competition to be in a couple of episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,244 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dermot tells Robbie about the plan :p

How does Gripey go from suicidal thoughts about KT to now stalking Jackie and not really giving a fook?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

no sign of the ram . . he's missing all the dRAMa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Does Orla have a connection with Dermot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Dermot doesn't care about the guards. He's dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,748 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

So Dermot's plan to keep the money is watertight like a sieve...?

Cazale wrote: »
    Does Orla have a connection with Dermot?

Not trying to be funny but they were always friendly enough in the bar and he confided in her about Jo iirc.

She's Niamh's cousin, wonder will Niamh tell her as everyone else knows about the Plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

nagdefy wrote: »
    Not trying to be funny but they were always friendly enough in the bar and he confided in her about Jo iirc.

She's Niamh's cousin, wonder will Niamh tell her as everyone else knows about the Plan.

I thought they hooked up at some point?

Dermish robs Paulio and double crosses Niamh and then acts surprised when Niamh threatens to reveal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

nagdefy wrote:

nagdefy wrote:

I only started watching properly at the start of the year so some of these character connections aren't as apparent.

This Plan is officially the most ridiculous in FC history!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

Niamh: so jane just get the "account numbers" and give them straight to me....

Nothing wrong with this "plan v101.5"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement