Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    Eoghan and Rose having the same conversation just in different settings. 'Turfing your poor mother out' 'Ma it's not like that..' repeat.. good god!

Same as how every plot goes. Same scene, slightly altered dialogue for weeks.
    See some examples Hayley/ Dean, Dan/Laura, Hughie/Niamh, Wayne/The Don, Wayne/Pete, Wayne/Not Jennifer Aniston , Ellie/Love hate, KT/Love hate, Sasha/Laura/Nina, Dan/Caddle/Greasy, Shane/Header, so on and so forth.........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Had to laugh when I saw the new Garda campaign today

Streetwise%20front.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

jos28 wrote: »
    Had to laugh when I saw the new Garda campaign today

Streetwise%20front.jpg

Is there a new Garda campaign? Seem to be having campaigns quite often now.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Oh fcuk.....Cheshire Cat's grin is even more intense now!

:D

• Advertisement

Whispering Bob: She was up making toast in the middle of the night.....and? Half the poxy country are at that...

Dayley scene.

Mute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Rose looks ridiculous in that outfit and hat combo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Does what's his name, the foreign fella have an actual coffee station at all? Or you just see him there with a towel thrown over his shoulder. He doesn't do anything else.

Has Wayne dumped his padded jacket now that he's a fancy businessman?! :)

• Advertisement

Pete, ditch the Doll and jump the Jane!

Eh, LoveHate is taking a 12 year old (that acts like a 3 year old) out of school. And noone is asking questions?>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I noticed Bob wasnt dis-agreeing that much when header was talking about bedding him ... I bet he thought his luck was in ... even though it was her, I bet he thinks "any port in a storm" and all that - anyway most probably make a nice change for him from wrinkly rennie ....

Wayne is slicking up already! We will have him in that suit and long jacket that The Artist Formerly Known as The Don has sold to the market to make a few quid soon enough!

Jane Green T Shirt Alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

walshb wrote: »
    Whispering Bob: She was up making toast in the middle of the night.....and? Half the poxy country are at that...

A better script would have said, "Hey Renee? What now Bob? Heather was up making toast in the middle of the night! Ah jaysus Bob, sure I've done that myself many a time. Sure Renee, but did you smear the buttery toast all over your bare breasts while moaning my name? Well actually I did. and then ate it. Now feck off Bob. There's nothing wrong with Heather. She'll be fine. Did she finish her toast and brush her teeth?"

! Seriously. They haven't done much research on this. It is insulting.

Seriously, is this how it's going?

Heather will say it all but they will think she's nuts.

I can just see LH doing a Little Britain Kenny job on Cheshire Cat every time she gets close...."Look into my eyes, my eyes, my eyes. Not around my eyes. Look into my eyes. 3-2-1 you're back in the room."

What is the point of that "cliffhanger" of will she reveal its LoveHate.

We all know they are going to drag this out months, never mind a 2 minutes adbreak!

What is the point of that "cliffhanger" of will she reveal its LoveHate.
    !

You can bet that that will be the first of dozens of identical "cliffhangers" about this sham of a story..

• Advertisement

I see they have hired LoveHate as a rehabilitation expert now. Not even Dr./Nurse/Professor Ama would insult us with pretending to have that expertise.

Why is Niamh friends with the woman that slept with her husband.

Now, Cheshire Cat. Think hard. WTF did you do with the toast?

THE RAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Pete and Jane............I said it yesterday and I'll say it again!

Poor owl Paulio...another business gone..ctrl-alt-transfer-Paulio'sShareCaddle'sCabs-PaulioCaddleFolder-Wayne'sFolder. That algorithm of Niamh's is pure genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

I thought Wayne used the cash already, for the garage? I thought it was the loan and cash combined. But now he seems to still have the cash..

Pete and Jane............I said it yesterday and I'll say it again!

Thought that too lately!

Header is the smartest person in the fking show.

"Why.Are.All.These.People.Here."

Fking right, why in god's name do the whole lot of them swarm around together like bees all bloody day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

Is it just me or is the actress who plays Heather is doing a great job. And the lines she comes out with are pure gold...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement