Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    padd b1975 wrote: »
    Flashback.

Harry Molloy with his hands in his pockets and a rolled up newspaper under his arm.

I always wondered was Dolly playing away as a young wan as the old saying goes ' every child will tell it's own fadder' he doesn't looks even remotely like either Dolly or Harry. I missed the whole Billy and Carol saga. I remember after Lorcan died and his girlfriend ( she was good iirc) and the baby. It was happy days when Rita had all her young family under the one roof...funny I can't remeber Yvonne from that time.

Lorcans widow Ali (currently in Leeds with her new fella and Lorcan jr) occasionally writes for the show

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

I think my favourite Fair City story was the Udenze family and the racists. Suzannes boyfriend and some taxi driver went to prison for murdering Gabriel Udenze then once the storyline concluded the rest of the family vanished and were never seen or mentioned again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Yea Suzanne's boyfriend Morgan was locked up for it. He committed suicide in prison when she wouldn't forgive him for it. I think the mother and son went back to wherever they had come from

Yea Suzanne's boyfriend Morgan was locked up for it. He committed suicide in prison when she wouldn't forgive him for it. I think the mother and son went back to wherever they had come from

The last time the son was seen when he was trying to buy a car off Paul in the garage then was never seen again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

redbuck wrote: »
    I think my favourite Fair City story was the Udenze family and the racists. Suzannes boyfriend and some taxi driver went to prison for murdering Gabriel Udenze then once the storyline concluded the rest of the family vanished and were never seen or mentioned again.

My favourite story was when Bunnion, Grey Face, Orla, Laura, Dan, Hayley, Niamh, Christy Ahh Nooo, Rose, Dean and a couple more vanished and we're never seen or mentioned again.................

If only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Got bored of FC about 6-8 months ago...anything worth mentioning?

Knowing my luck its been really interesting...I see above Niamh & cocaine??????

Did anyone see that interview with the guy who plays bunnion dissing Dublin and talking about his great new in Roscommon?

He was in posh mode for the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Lex Luthor wrote:

Literally nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

Cazale wrote: »
    Literally nothing.

you forgot about the 3 phone covers for 28euro... gripping stuff:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    Eoghan and Rose having the same conversation just in different settings. 'Turfing your poor mother out' 'Ma it's not like that..' repeat.. good god!

and is that hat glued to her head?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

And the PLAN.
    How could anyone say nothing happened when we've spent weeks watching this PLAN take shape and suck more people in every week :rolleyes:
    And the excitement of Katie begging to be let go and Ciaran saying he'd love to but cant :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Lex Luthor wrote: »

Knowing my luck its been really interesting...I see above Niamh & cocaine??????

Brace yourself now....and I hope you are sitting down, but Niamh is still with Paul!!! What a shocker eh I bet you didn't see that one coming. Ill give you a while to digest that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

you forgot about the 3 phone covers for 28euro... gripping stuff

Free phone charm too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Is Bunions Kelly in on the "plan"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Mosney!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Lex Luthor wrote: »

Save yourself

Stay away!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

And the 28 euro coin used to buy them!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Have Charlie and Bella been in any FC scenes in 2017? I know the actor who plays Bella isn't in the best health so probably can only do limited sitting scenes. Charlie I cant recall at all this year so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

You'd think he'd have been consulted about the new menu in Vinos. Almost everyone else was involved for a while

Header is becoming the most intelligent person in Carrigstown.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Still no coffee station for Christiano. Two mugs and tea towel today.

The Raptor wrote: »
    Still no coffee station for Christiano. Two mugs and tea towel today.

Sure there is absolutely no market for coffee in Carrigstown......................................

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

I don't get why Ciaran wants Heather to live with Farrah and himself - is it just so he can monitor the things she comes out with?

Seriously, though, why is LoveHate minding Header 24/7 ?? I know it's for writer's convenience but it is absurd.

I mean who is asking him to do this? Does he work anymore, he has been antagonistic towards the likes of Bob, Renee and even Meeee Daaaaa the last few days yet he is still her primary carer.
    they know absolutely nothing about him, NOTHING. In fact, by all logic, he would be the prime suspect for the KT disappearance?

What am I missing here? THIS IS FU*KING MENTAL

Oh goody, she's knocked up.

Katy should be too.

I don't get why Ciaran wants Heather to live with Farrah and himself - is it just so he can monitor the things she comes out with?

I imagine that is it. It is like the Ripeys, he was more or less living with them also. The whole thing of keep your enemy close and manipulate what she thinks, just like he has been doing with Ellie.

All fair enough concept but as my post above says, why are the likes of Rennee, Bob, Meeee Daaaa, Hughie etc not raising their eyebrows at him joining himself to her. Especially the fact he was standing beside her when she fell off the bloody balcony in the first place.

Are they being depicted as complete 1diots.

The Raptor wrote: »
    Oh goody, she's knocked up.

Katy should be too.

But "KT likes girls"

But "KT likes girls"

I don't think that matters when you're locked up by a crazy man.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

is Katy itching... Is this the start of her bid for freedom?

• Advertisement

Damn, my signal went. Cad a tharla with KT and LoveHate?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement