Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭sonic85

Ah this sh1t is gone well beyond a joke now at this stage. Can she not fashion some kind of key from the tin foil from the sandwich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooo

Christy Ah, Now just uttered the word PLAN

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭C__MC

Perplexed as to how KTs health and well-being is so good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

sonic85 wrote: »
    Ah this sh1t is gone well beyond a joke now at this stage. Can she not fashion some kind of key from the tin foil from the sandwich

could she not have made a run for it when he was standing in the shower

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭C__MC

Cat is out of the bag with Wayne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

I lol'd at Renée running around the background shouting "I just don't understand why she's so angry with me!?!?!" 
    Seriously this storyline is just hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

C__MC wrote: »
    Perplexed as to how KTs health and well-being is so good

She looks very healthy alright. She should be all bones by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

The Raptor wrote: »
    She looks very healthy alright. She should be all bones by now.

And she should be gone off her bloody head. Bit of an itchy arm tonight though so that might be a sign of a mineral or vitamin deficiency :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

...and Cass is lying dead in the shed and won't be found until the spring thaw :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FFS, Renee. There's a fooking nutcase standing a foot away from you with a 8 inch blade and you're standing there as cool as a cucumber as if the nutcase is waving a lollipop in your face...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

Question - why did Ciaran kidnap Katy in the first place? Sorry wasn't watching back then....

Question - why did Ciaran kidnap Katy in the first place? Sorry wasn't watching back then....

To take revenge on Emmett as he dumped his sister while travelling and then she disappeared. But sure, why would the Gardai see any link in all that...........

I assume the writers themselves have lost their sanity at this stage? One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest in the RTE canteen I'm seeing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Finding the Quote of the Day is just becoming too easy now, its like shooting fish in a barrel. But anyway:

Hughee to Orla "Will you open up tomorrow?" Orla "No, we are off to Galway for a few days". But of course in any other normal workplace on the planet Hughie would have already known that because you would obviously let your boss know of holiday plans so your pub can open to the likes of Hayley and Niamh all day long...who the hell wrote that line?!

Nobody must work anymore in FC- Love Hate by Heathers side morning noon and night, Niamh Hayley and Carol boozing all day long, Debbie hanging around the streets.

By the way Niamh, the 1850s called and it wants its blouse back.

It has gone so bad it has turned Coolhull away!

I'm very surprised nobody has commented on the fact that Katy had a good 30 second window to dash out or at least run to his toolkit and throw something at him whilst she screams her lungs out and bangs the door with her fists...

I'm very surprised nobody has commented on the fact that Katy had a good 30 second window to dash out or at least run to his toolkit and throw something at him whilst she screams her lungs out and bangs the door with her fists...

I am more surprised you are surprised at this at this stage!!

The only way KT is getting out is via a siege, we all know that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

So Farrah is definitely pregnant after that morning sickness mention by Heather.

I want to reach into the screen and smack CiarÃ႒¡n and everyone else in this fecking show.

Edit: I'm watching on plus 1 and now feel very vindicated

I am more surprised you are surprised at this at this stage!!

The only way KT is getting out is via a siege, we all know that!

Yeah but his back was turned for ages. Ah youre probably right, she has lost the will to live now just like the viewers! And this baby is going to cement Love Hates position in the soap forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I commented on it a few posts back. she could have run for it when he was looking at the shower

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who owns the laundry now, did Dermot sell it to Hughie?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

The launderette is run by the same people who run the pod, the Ballintine and the gym...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

walshb wrote: »
    The launderette is run by the same people who run the pod, the Ballintine and the gym...

Junior and Jack so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Why didn't Katy run out the door when ciaran was looking at the shower?! It seemed to be unlocked when he left. She could've locked him in from the outside and legged it!
    Or take his mobile phone...Or something!!!
    Seriously!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

With Heather not remembering much, how does she remember her time in the hospital? How did she remember what Ciaran said about Renee wanting her back in the hospital? The other day she was trying to get Bob into bed and thought they were drunk in the hungry pig, so this one doesn't remember things for 5 seconds but she remembered what Ciaran said.

They're making a balls out of this story.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

laylag wrote: »
    Why didn't Katy run out the door when ciaran was looking at the shower?! It seemed to be unlocked when he left. She could've locked him in from the outside and legged it!
    Or take his mobile phone...Or something!!!
    Seriously!!

She'll have another chance when he fixes the shower. Amazing how he figured out what was wrong with it in 2 seconds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

It's been weeks since I sat down to watch this rubbish and I don't miss it one bit. It was in the kitchen and once while pottering about doing my own thing, I did catch a scene with Nicola. I like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Lost of characters missing so far this year;

Emmet
    Cass
    Amanda
    Charlie
    Sean
    Bella

Any missing ??

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Eoghan still working the Punch and Judy show?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Sure that's long forgotton now by everyone and doesn't exist anymore :rolleyes:
    just like zoe :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement