Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

Is Heather really not remembering or is she putting it on? I wouldn't put it past her to hide that her memories are returning. Could make for interesting viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

What was the box that KT took out of LoveHate's bag?
    Did she pop it back in or did she keep it?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bazermc wrote: »
    Lost of characters missing so far this year;

Emmet
    Cass
    Amanda
    Charlie
    Sean
    Bella

Any missing ??

Zoe :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

dee_mc wrote: »
    What was the box that KT took out of LoveHate's bag?
    Did she pop it back in or did she keep it?

It looked like a DVD case or something. She put it back into his bag but she's thinking ahead to the next time he visits. Her plan is to smuggle a note into Ciaran's possession in the hope that Farrah will read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

happyday wrote: »
    She'll have another chance when he fixes the shower. Amazing how he figured out what was wrong with it in 2 seconds!

Without taking the cover off too!!

Coming next week: Hot shot business man Wayne tells Ray to fix the cars without opening the bonnet to save precious company time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Without taking the cover off too!!

Coming next week: Hot shot business man Wayne tells Ray to fix the cars without opening the bonnet to save precious company time.

He'll have to tell him that in the pub since the garage he bought hasn't been seen since last October.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I don't get why Love/Hate is hellbent on having Heather live with them unless he's planning to kill her.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

SB_Part2 wrote: »
    I don't get why Love/Hate is hellbent on having Heather live with them unless he's planning to kill her.

Kenny! Little Britain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

bazermc wrote: »
    Lost of characters missing so far this year;

Emmet
    Cass
    Amanda
    Charlie
    Sean
    Bella

Any missing ??

John Deegan
    Decco & Kerrianne
    Leo....actually when did we see him last???
    Ama.... seems to have disappeared recently too...but since there's no doctor and limited inside scenes, she doesn't have a house to live in or a surgery to work in.

How long till Rose is living with Chrisiano or however you spell his name

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

None of you have mentioned Nimah buying Pauls shares in Carols cabs via Haley :-)...seriously tho this nonsense of paul having to sell the shirt of his back in a series of firesales is beyond a joke. Imagine if a uk soap tried to pull of such an nonsense storyline?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

I brought up the topic of fair city with a couple of people yesterday and all 3 of them were under the impression that KT was being held at Molloys garage, is it the case that the average viewer isn't even paying much attention to notice all the plot holes

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Cavan Bear

It's been weeks since I sat down to watch this rubbish and I don't miss it one bit. It was in the kitchen and once while pottering about doing my own thing, I did catch a scene with Nicola. I like her.

I haven't watched it since just before Katie was kidnapped. I really do not miss it at all but I enjoy the comments on here. Might see if the Heather storyline will make it watchable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

None of you have mentioned Nimah buying Pauls shares in Carols cabs via Haley :-)...seriously tho this nonsense of paul having to sell the shirt of his back in a series of firesales is beyond a joke. Imagine if a uk soap tried to pull of such an nonsense storyline?

I think at this stage nothing surprises us about FC, we've lost the will to live. :pac:

When Heather shouted get out where busy made my boyfriend & I laugh so loud last night lol

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

He is afraid she will spill the beans and he won't be there to stop her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

she'll end up in the den with Katie and that will bring us up to Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Orla think Ben has returned to Jo in America, I would think Jo would be checking daily for updates on sick Ben or does everyone know he legged it with Dermot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Katy: "oh by the way dear, the shower is not working properly"

Ciaran: "I'll get on it right away darling"

Katy: "Thanks love, how was your day?"

Ciaran: "Don't ask,. Doing anything tonight?"

Katy: "Think I'll just have a quiet night in!"

I brought up the topic of fair city with a couple of people yesterday and all 3 of them were under the impression that KT was being held at Molloys garage, is it the case that the average viewer isn't even paying much attention to notice all the plot holes

The Katy kidnapping has definitely gone on way too long. It looked like the plot was building up to a huge climax around the time he (temporarily) freed her in November, but it's bonkers that we are now four months on and that the story hasn't progressed at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

KT is turning into a nagging housewife.

"What the hell kept yeh ? I'm starvin! "
    "Yeh need to have a look at that shower, it's broken."

And it's only a matter of time till :

" Look at dat ceiling. It could do with a lick of paint"
    "Will ya change dat bulb for me. I can't hardly see dis picture I'm colourin' in. "
    " 'Tis not fay-or! Just look at me will ya? De same ould tracksuit on me for ten months now. I'd be ashamed of me life in case someone might drop in. Not even a mug o' tae nor a biscuit to offer them"
    "For fook's sake! There ya are, all dressed up to go meet your fancy woman, leavin' me here all on me own.'Tis well for yeh, so 'tis"
    "Just look at yeh! Yeh haven't done a day's work since November, and still yeh're able to swan around Carrigstown impregnatin' young wans. You're worse than the Ram ever was. Oh, a typical man, so yeh are! "

Dolly :" I'm going to bring Junior to the Zoo "
    Orla :" Oh, ok. Wait till I give you a few bob to buy him sweets."
    * takes out a roll of 50 euro notes and hands it over *
    "Have you enough there?"
    "Eh, yeah. We're only going to the zoo, not on a fcuking safari in West Africa."

Next week.....

Hughie: "Well, Orla, how did you get on in Galway?"
    Orla : Ah, I might as well have stayed at home. Sure half Carrigstown seemed to be in Galway. No sooner had we gotten off the train than we met Emmet and his forty coats, still sticking up 'missing' posters in Eyre Square. Then we met a couple of them Dillon girls on the steps of Marble Arch, and even Nussie was there on a break with one of them Red-hot Chile Peppers.
    Next time, I'm definitely going to go somewhere that I won't spot everyone that knows me.
    Maybe I'll try Kilkenny? "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

So is he going to keep her by his side for the rest of his life?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Strazdas wrote: »
    The Katy kidnapping has definitely gone on way too long. It looked like the plot was building up to a huge climax around the time he (temporarily) freed her in November, but it's bonkers that we are now four months on and that the story hasn't progressed at all.

That episode in November was absolutely fantastic, a very well acted and gripping episode and kudos to all involved. If they had ended it there (either Katy killed or released) then that would have been a great climax to the story but now its as if they just don't know how to end it so they are dragging it out beyond boredom at this stage. Even in the official FC fans pages and Facebook they are all moaning about how dragged out it is.

That episode in November was absolutely fantastic, a very well acted and gripping episode and kudos to all involved. If they had ended it there (either Katy killed or released) then that would have been a great climax to the story but now its as if they just don't know how to end it so they are dragging it out beyond boredom at this stage. Even in the official FC fans pages and Facebook they are all moaning about how dragged out it is.

Yes, I've seen the same reaction anywhere the plot is discussed, that people are tired of it now. Building the story up to a head in November but then moving away from it again and parking it for a few months is crazy stuff, that is not how you pace a storyline like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

Im pretty sure if I found a hold all/bag with 80k in it and subsequently decided to keep said 80k, id destroy the hold all. I mean are they that stuck for a bag for Juniors teddy that they need to use Dermots bag??? They were keeping the money in a plastic bag under the sink for goodness sake. Get rid of the bag/ evidence or is that just me?

Where on earth are they finding the wardrobe attire for Hayley??

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

So is he going to keep her by his side for the rest of his life?

I know it sounds ridiculous to a normal person but this is a paranoid kidnapper and heather is a ticking time bomb as far as he is concerned.

or in other words

it is fair city. it doesn't have to make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Im pretty sure if I found a hold all/bag with 80k in it and subsequently decided to keep said 80k, id destroy the hold all. I mean are they that stuck for a bag for Juniors teddy that they need to use Dermots bag??? They were keeping the money in a plastic bag under the sink for goodness sake. Get rid of the bag/ evidence or is that just me?

Paul is right about one thing. Wayne will always be a loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I can't imagine Ciaran with a kid, I say he would be a complete controlling parent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

fin12 wrote: »
    I can't imagine Ciaran with a kid, I say he would be a complete controlling parent.

She/he would never be left out anywhere,that's for sure:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Heather threatens to stab René and Bob with a huge knife and their response is to send her to stay with Ellie to give them a break...............faircity is so much like real life that sometimes I feel like I'm watching reality TV.........NOT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement