Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Ok, I know I said that I had given up on the 4 letter word, but I just have to ask...wtf is the Plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,268 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Renée needs to iron her chest!
    Or else cover it up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Jane getting another cut of "The Plan" money....

walshb wrote: »
    Ok, I know I said that I had given up on the 4 letter word, but I just have to ask...wtf is the Plan?

Really?? Have you missed the last 5 months???

Cadddle borrowing one of Janes tops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

carol wearing janes cast offs

Have you missed the last 5 months???

Sadly, no!

carol wearing janes cast offs

Helping hand?!

Cadddle borrowing one of Janes tops

snap!

walshb wrote: »
    Sadly, no!

:D

Ah, where would you be without this thread!

• Advertisement

:D

Ah, where would you be without this thread!

Too true. Unfortunately the show and the thread cannot exist independently!

gimme my money

• Registered Users Posts: 17,268 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Hard day's work? Stickin a fork in 3 window boxes. Yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,166 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Theres only one question i want to know after watching tonights episode and thats .... Who put the fig in the fig roll??

• Registered Users Posts: 30,603 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

That was a heavy fig roll!

gimme my money

giphy.gif

Theres only one question i want to know after watching tonights episode and thats .... Who put the fig in the fig roll??

Has to be Doug, the hapless Doug gets blamed for everything in Carrigstown!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ok so.....

1. Callum and Jane in the Centre talking loudly in front of loads of people about how "Jane robbed Pauls money" and "Paul deserved to be robbed". You may want to keep your voices down guys, before the whole town knows about Dermot, Jane and Niamh.

2. Who the hell offers to bring a bag across the road just when Delores and Pete were about to do that?? Instead of taking her up on the offer, why didn't Delores say "What an odd thing to offer, Jane, what you at?".

3. Jane wanted to meet Orla and Wayne to discuss stolen money, blackmail and criminal acts....so she picks the very place where she just clocked off for the meeting. A packed pub filled with Pauls family members or people who know him...

4. Who the hell is Grainne?? Is she the new Zoe, because lets face it, Zoe is now completely and utterly written out of the show.

5. Why didn't Farrah chuck away the pregnancy test and better yet, if she wanted to keep it a secret from Love Hate, why didn't she keep Heather AWAY from her meeting with Ciaran in the Hungry Pig??? Such lazy, lazy writing.

6. Niamh never wears casual clothes does she? I have long since stopped trying to work out what The Plan is at, but who the hell spends hours on Sunday in the pub talking business???

7. Wayne didn't know who wrote the note about owning 80k, despite Jane texting him and Orla working with her so she obviously would recognize it.

8. Every scene with Mrs Pathetic (Niamh) these days ends up with her turning around, flashing her gums and smugly laughing...it reminded me of something but I couldn't put my finger on it, until now:

lisabicks-webstagram.jpg?w=600&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

00033617-720.jpg

Is it just me or would most people just tell Jane where to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

It's getting too painful to watch it anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

I've been working a lot recently so missed a good few episodes. Why the hell is Niamh giving Haley money to buy into Carols cabs. What a load of old ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Is it just me or would most people just tell Jane where to go?

I'm with you there. She has already walked out of this deal with a brand new house, her old job and the possibility of more cash to come. Id tell her to go fcuk herself if she came looking for more. I mean, is she still paying rent on her old flat what happened there. last time we saw it the Guards were busting in looking for Dermot. Did she just give up the flat? How come the Guards don't seem to be questioning her more? She was a known friend of Dermot and now the sole occupant of the house?!!

And why did she change her mind anyway? Callum hates her guts and she has no mates in town, yeah lets stay anyway? Surely Jo is ringing her every day looking for updates on Ben? And where is Zoe?? Has the fraud investigation just stopped? Has nobody mentioned how close Niamh and Dermot was, all the whispering and secret meetings? Has Wayne now become the manager of the Garage? How come Love Hate doesn't seem to work anymore???? Katy is clearly suffering from rickets and malnourishment and all he wants is a fig roll????? SO many questions and plot holes, I'm drowning here :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Ok so.....

1. Callum and Jane in the Centre talking loudly in front of loads of people about how "Jane robbed Pauls money" and "Paul deserved to be robbed". You may want to keep your voices down guys, before the whole town knows about Dermot, Jane and Niamh.

2. Who the hell offers to bring a bag across the road just when Delores and Pete were about to do that?? Instead of taking her up on the offer, why didn't Delores say "What an odd thing to offer, Jane, what you at?".

3. Jane wanted to meet Orla and Wayne to discuss stolen money, blackmail and criminal acts....so she picks the very place where she just clocked off for the meeting. A packed pub filled with Pauls family members or people who know him...

4. Who the hell is Grainne?? Is she the new Zoe, because lets face it, Zoe is now completely and utterly written out of the show.

5. Why didn't Farrah chuck away the pregnancy test and better yet, if she wanted to keep it a secret from Love Hate, why didn't she keep Heather AWAY from her meeting with Ciaran in the Hungry Pig??? Such lazy, lazy writing.

6. Niamh never wears casual clothes does she? I have long since stopped trying to work out what The Plan is at, but who the hell spends hours on Sunday in the pub talking business???

7. Wayne didn't know who wrote the note about owning 80k, despite Jane texting him and Orla working with her so she obviously would recognize it.

8. Every scene with Mrs Pathetic (Niamh) these days ends up with her turning around, flashing her gums and smugly laughing...it reminded me of something but I couldn't put my finger on it, until now:

00033617-720.jpg

Two chestnut mares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Oh Goody Goody Gumdrops, another you have until 5pm on x day to give me me money merry go round

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ok so.....

In chase it's slipped your attention, the whole town already knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Katie looked like yer one out of the exorcist as love hate entered the wooden box tonight. Thought her head was gonna start spinning round.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

L/H, in KT's box : ''Ah, I love the quiet in here after the day's stresses. It's so peaceful''

KT : ''Oh, yeah? Well, you try living in the fookin' place then, without seeing the sun and with nothing but the smell of lubricating oil and fig rolls for company. For ten months! Ten fookin' months! Yeh can have all the fecking peace yeh want then, yeh langer!''

Did anyone else see the 'walls' of KT's cell shake and almost give way when she was banging her head?
    Must have been put up by the same fellah who built Priory Hall..........

It's taken almost a year and still she hasn't figured out that this is all it would take ...tSMPo3F.gif?1

Spoiler for12/03/2017
    Robbie draws an unsuspecting Paul into a trap, and Niamh finds herself attracted to a stranger. Heather goes missing, and Dean shares his concerns about Troy with Leo.

Since Troy hasn't being mentioned with years does this mean we're due a visit from him and him going off with Cristiano?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Why don't Paul & Nimah ever get 3+ months off screen like every other character in the show ??? I think all the viewers would love for the pair of them to **** off for a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Ok so.....

00033617-720.jpg

Uncanny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement