Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,748 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Jane can keep all the money for herself, the plan is so ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,157 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Im losing the will to live!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Most brutal episode of fair city EVER

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Anyone else hearing the Benny Hill music anytime the plan is discussed?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,748 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That makes sense, Niamh prevented Paul being with Jane ages ago, revenge a dish best served cold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Burn the bitch to the ground. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Is Jane genuinely taken with Dermot.. suppose she hopes to be paid handsomely for her loyalty.

Cristiano is the exact same character as Kerri Anne! One was bad enough!

One thing i will say about the plan..it's flexible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

nagdefy wrote: »
    One thing i will say about the plan..it's flexible.

A bit like Jane.

She's like a brillo pad. She'd shift anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ah that was brilliant! The Plan is getting better every episode, I'm LOVING this ruthless and frank Dermot and I'm glad Jane wasn't stupid enough to allow herself to be used. If Dermot isn't careful though Jane will see off all the cash if she gets those account numbers...shes dangerous. Very entertaining. Dermot to Niamh "You choose your position" That's the shot! He is basically saying what everyone is thinking regarding Niamh- just LEAVE him, get a divorce, you will get half legally and you can move on with the next eligible male, instead of becoming this bitter twisted husk with not a friend in the world.

Niamh is such a pathetic character, I even saw an interview with the actress from 2 yrs back where she was going to leave Paul and she was like a teenager "Oh my GAWWD I was like SOOO excited" and what became of it? SWEET FCUK ALL, she went back to Paul just like we all knew she would and even after this Plan she will STILL be with him, shes so predictable and boring.

P.S I didn't know so many electronic gizmos were allowed in ICU - first a laptop and then the MP3 player.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

"Let's burn that bitch to the ground" is my new favourite saying. Thanks Jane.
    Poor Farrah, her pristine arrangement of chocolate and sweets disrupted by a "brawl" between LoveHate and the Eskimo!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

this plan and the Katie kidnap would put years on you

will it all be sorted out by Christmas eve next year does anyone think. .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I don't get why Jackie would pick Hughie over Owen. Owens a nice guy.

fin12 wrote: »
    I don't get why Jackie would pick Hughie over Owen. Owens a nice guy.

Without being too harsh and i'm no oil painting but it's hardly looks:D

Hughie owns a pub i suppose..money again! Whatever happened to true love..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Ah niamh you let us all down,swindled by the mac

Without being too harsh and i'm no oil painting but it's hardly looks:D

Hughie owns a pub i suppose..money again! Whatever happened to true love..

Ya but I don't think Jackie is the type to be going after someone or choosing someone because they have got money, she's a good job herself. I think she should have given Owen a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Le Cheval

I wouldn't be suprised if Jane informing Dermot about Niamh wanting her to get the account number was actually just Jane's way of getting the account number. I mean how else would she get it without raising suspicion? Did Niamh just think that Jane could walk in to the hospital and Dermot would give it to her willy nilly? She literally has no reason to want it unless she planned to give it to Niamh.

I don't think it'll matter in the long run anyway, I bet Niamh will get her hands on that compass and then f*ck Dermot back.

Ya but I don't think Jackie is the type to be going after someone or choosing someone because they have got money, she's a good job herself. I think she should have given Owen a chance.

That's true..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Is Dermot definitely going to keel over or is there a chance that he will pull through and subject us to Deegan questioning him for a few years over his whitecollar crime ?

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Deegan questioning for years?! Sure if he doesn't investigate the one person who is like a bad smell in the O'Brien household just before Katy goes missing, he won't give a continental about a few euro missing from Paul.
    "Here Dermot, did you take some of Paul's money?"
    "No, it was an accounting mix up, I'm just minding it for him."
    "Ah grand, here can I have a few bob of it on the down low? Ray is doing me head in and I need a new place to hibernate in between my 3 monthly appearance."

• Advertisement

In contrast it's hard to believe Jane's semi transformation. I wonder when the caring side will disappear and she'll be after all Paul's money.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,244 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

walshb wrote: »
    Dermish robs Paulio and double crosses Niamh and then acts surprised when Niamh threatens to reveal?

I hope Dermot is playing Jane too

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

That's what I was thinking too, Dermot play them all and get them all back for their games

In contrast it's hard to believe Jane's semi transformation. I wonder when the caring side will disappear and she'll be after all Paul's money.

She before blackmailed Dermot about Paul about some apartment. I'm not sure will she be able to play Dermot this time, he seems very determined but I think if she is looking to get her hands on the money this is the best route to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

This. Remember, nobody gave a flying fcuk about Dermot before he could offer then money- I hope Dermot is smart enough to see through anyone who suddenly changes their colours at the mention of money.

A weakness of The Plan is though, wouldn't Paul have just logged on to his accounts every now and then just to keep an eye on things. Surely he will cop this any day now that his money is gone...

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Maybe Dermot has told Paul

The 'new' Dermot looks like he can play the game with the best of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,244 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Ben not in contact with Jo and Zoe, one of them surely would be back by now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Cazale wrote: »
    Does Orla have a connection with Dermot?

Think Tommy Dillon is the common denominator.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

I think the writers messed up big time. When Dermish asked Ben to find him a song he should have said "here Dad ....."
    Then cue the opening bars.....'and now the end is near....and so I face the final curtain......'
    Would have been so poignant. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement