Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Go on Eoghan, yer in there! Take Cass' advice and get in there ya boy ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Nobody available to bring Heather to hospital but they are all having their lunch in McCoys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Oh f*ck off Jane. Sack her Orla!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

nagdefy wrote: »
    How's your dad Robert?

He will be heading to his home on Thursday, after a remarkable recovery.
    It was like a miracle, the turn around from looking like a funeral to a full recovery.

Jane back to the same old b*tch she always was. Decent Jane with Dermissh didn't last long. She has a house ffs out of it all.

• Advertisement

RobertKK wrote: »
    He will be heading to his home on Thursday, after a remarkable recovery.
    It was like a miracle, the turn around from looking like a funeral to a full recovery.

I'm delighted to hear that Robert. Had he sepsis like infection all over? Strong man.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Cass and Rose are like something out of Wanderly Wagon.

Hide the money in the pub where Jane works. Are they dopes or what.

Oh Ciaran..

'What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive' :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

What utter nonsense. Keeping the money in a her bag in the pub. How are the writers getting away with this

• Advertisement

Heather will be off to get a hearing aid soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Who wrote tonight's script? Every two minutes we're being told tomorrow is international woman's day :D

PopTarts wrote:
    Who wrote tonight's script? Every two minutes we're being told tomorrow is international woman's day

Girl power!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

The KT story is just ridiculous at this stage... 10 months now

Oh no where is the money gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

So heather has the money no doubt.

I reckon it'll end up with ciaran who will see it as an out. Head off in a taxi for the airport..... just as heather remembers the garage visit she had and they all head to the garage just as kt is minutes from death from a ruptured appendix.

An old Brian Clough quote comes to mind re. Orla and the money.

'Anyone missing from there needs bloody shooting' changes to 'anyone that dumb needs bloody shooting'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Definitely Heather. But Orla will accuse Jane, unwittingly letting Jane know where the money is, and then she'll happen upon Heather and take it from her.

Not a spoiler, just blatantly obvious.

I think I need a break, this is the worst I've seen it in a long time.

nagdefy wrote: »
    I'm delighted to hear that Robert. Had he sepsis like infection all over? Strong man.

Thanks.
    Yeah the doctors said he had bad sepsis and it did not look good.
    He has great strength for his age.

Imagine the alternative story lines if there never had been a plan.

Also imagine if KT dies after all this, but that will never happen. It does look like that story line is coming to a conclusion soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

Cash slapstick tonight. Pathetic storyline.

I thought KT was trying a "Room" escape but it appears she is actually sick.

Why did Wayne take the money from his house over to the pub and then go to the garage to sit. Surely he could have just stayed in his house with the money.

RobertKK wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Yeah the doctors said he had bad sepsis and it did not look good.
    He has great strength for his age.

That's great. My late dad came out of it at 87 and like you Robert we were preparing for a funeral.

Great heart, strength and will to live from your dad to pull through. He'll need a bit of minding now and a steady room temperature but my dad was right in 2 months and lived for 4 more years.

P.s. With dad when he was getting well in hospital we used have to watch his shirt getting wet from sweat and change it ourselves when nurses weren't around.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

So Ellie is minding Heather, Farrah is working then less then a minute later she is in the pub with Heather, is there a time machine in ciarans that we don't know about or did they presume we wouldn't notice

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

"Guards? There's a woman after breaking into my house and is rifling through my belongings. She stole the keys from my wife and she has a history of blackmailing people, Name? Jane Black? Yes that's right, the same Jane Black who was seen smuggling the fugitive Dermot Fahy out of hospital and has recently benefitted to the tune of his fine house...hmm no problem, ill wait till you get here".

Nearly spat my tea when Jane said "I'm looking after Ben and Zoe". No, love, Ben has a magic compass that contains the code for millions and nobody seems to care what happens to Zoe. I agree with other posters, its particularly bad lately.

Niamh, Valentines Day was nearly a month ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Wayne and Orla are so stupid. Are they trying to get rid of the money? Who leaves that much cash in a handbag and walks away?

Junior would have looked after it better.

How does Ciaran expect Katy to look after herself in that dump? How does he know it is just a stomach bug? She has had no fresh air or proper oxygen for nearly a YEAR
    Who will be his next victim? He is snapping at everyone. He is at the verge of a crisis with Katy. Run Farrah, run. I dread to think what kind of a father he will be. He is completely nuts.

I don't think a show could get any worse than this. It is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

FC is SO bad at this stage it's unbearable to watch. Seriously are the writers not answerable to anyone. Do they not have to explain where they are heading with storylines to the powers that be in RTE :confused:.
    Why don't we challenge one of them to come on to Boards and answer to the loyal and frustrated viewers.
    Howabout the Ask me Anything slot over in Society and Fun.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1647

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Wayne and Orla are so stupid. Are they trying to get rid of the money? Who leaves that much cash in a handbag and walks away?

Junior would have looked after it better.

How does Ciaran expect Katy to look after herself in that dump? How does he know it is just a stomach bug? She has had no fresh air or proper oxygen for nearly a YEAR
    Who will be his next victim? He is snapping at everyone. He is at the verge of a crisis with Katy. Run Farrah, run. I dread to think what kind of a father he will be. He is completely nuts.

I don't think a show could get any worse than this. It is ridiculous.

Its pretty bad alright, this thread seems a lot quieter than usual, I think some people have bailed.

"Guards? There's a woman after breaking into my house and is rifling through my belongings. She stole the keys from my wife and she has a history of blackmailing people, Name? Jane Black? Yes that's right, the same Jane Black who was seen smuggling the fugitive Dermot Fahy out of hospital and has recently benefitted to the tune of his fine house...hmm no problem, ill wait till you get here".

Nearly spat my tea when Jane said "I'm looking after Ben and Zoe". No, love, Ben has a magic compass that contains the code for millions and nobody seems to care what happens to Zoe. I agree with other posters, its particularly bad lately.

Niamh, Valentines Day was nearly a month ago..

Jane hasn't seen Zoe in yonks. Will she ever clap eyes on her again?

• Advertisement

Its pretty bad alright, this thread seems a lot quieter than usual, I think some people have bailed.

Don't blame them. I'm amazed the actors agree to act this stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement