Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Jesus Christ will someone just hand Paul the CCTV from the Community Centre and he will work the whole thing out- Callum and Jane talking loudly about the money being stolen, Carol talking loudly about Niamh's role in it and now we have shady brown envelopes being passed in a room full of people, that's just pathetic! Jane has a massive empty house where she could have given him the money!

Also, why would the Trigger Foley thing be an issue for Carol now and how did Niamh find out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Jesus Christ will someone just hand Paul the CCTV from the Community Centre and he will work the whole thing out- Callum and Jane talking loudly about the money being stolen, Carol talking loudly about Niamh's role in it and now we have shady brown envelopes being passed in a room full of people, that's just pathetic! Jane has a massive empty house where she could have given him the money!

Also, why would the Trigger Foley thing be an issue for Carol now and how did Niamh find out?

I was kinda wondering the same. Was Niamh referring to the abuse, which i think only Robbie knew.

You wouldn't imagine Carol would be too put out by Niamh saying Trigger hit her on her wedding day. Everyone knew he was an animal.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,403 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The Trigger threat is actually more puzzling than the fooking plan, and that's saying something!

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the writers. Surely they must be sweating trying to write themselves out of this unholy mess of a show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

What is the Trigger Foley thing?

walshb wrote: »
    The Trigger threat is actually more puzzling than the fooking plan, and that's saying something!

I'm actually starting too feel sorry for the writers. Surely they must be sweating trying to write themselves out of this unholy mess of a show.

They have themselves tied up in knots.

At the end of the day too many cooks spoil the broth. They all have different memories of storylines etc and it seems to be a recipe for disaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Either that him and his mates abused her as a kid or that he hit her on her wedding day and Robbie bate the ****e out of him.

Niamh threatened to expose it if Carol told Paul that Niamh was behind his ruin.

The thing is either he beat her up on her wedding day, Carol that is, or he abused her as a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

If you're affected by this story....

Because lots of us have been locked up for months...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Has somebody asked this question already. They gave Jane half the money -> €25,000. Firstly, why? Secondly, when has €25,000 ever been half of €80,000 and thirdly, what's with the continuity announcer at the end giving out numbers for people affected by tonight's episode? I've been affected by the mind boggling maths. WHERE'S THE HELP NUMBER FOR ME TO CALL???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

The Tigger thing is a bit confusing, I thought Robbie knew all about that.. :confused: .. We seem to know more than the people who should know, if you know what I mean. .. That warning at the beginning, why? ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

The Tigger thing is a bit confusing, I thought Robbie knew all about that.. :confused: .. We seem to know more than the people who should know, if you know what I mean. .. That warning at the beginning, why? ?

Would Carol give a **** anyhow ? She is well used to pulling a menacing look and lashing out threats to people so I dont see why she doesn't do the same to Niamh ? Especially when she could let Paul in on what she knows about the plan

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Has somebody asked this question already. They gave Jane half the money -> €25,000. Firstly, why? Secondly, when has €25,000 ever been half of €80,000 and thirdly, what's with the continuity announcer at the end giving out numbers for people affected by tonight's episode? I've been affected by the mind boggling maths. WHERE'S THE HELP NUMBER FOR ME TO CALL???

There's a poster on here who has all the figures, (posted a few pages back) .. They may update the total for us. :)

The paper trail for Paul's money would need a team of accountants to draw it up at this stage. CAB may have to be called in:)

And how exactly would Niamh use any knowledge of Trigger AGAINST Carol? Is she planning to tell people she was abused? How would that change one little thing financially?? And i seriously doubt Carol would even care nor would anyone else..

And how exactly would Niamh use any knowledge of Trigger AGAINST Carol? Is she planning to tell people she was abused? How would that change one little thing financially?? And i seriously doubt Carol would even care nor would anyone else..

As Cazale said even if she went to the guards and said Robbie beat up Trigger after the assault what proof does Niamh have..

Wish her and her perma maroon coat would fcuk off at this stage. Have a major overdose of her.

"If you're affected by this story"...... We all seem to be.... What's the number?

I think the reason we never see Niamh dress casually must be down to Clelia Murphy. I wouldn't say she'd look great in a jeans and definitely not a t-shirt and tracksuit bottom around the house!

Sorry about being bitchy! But she's dominating the show of late...and not in a good way.

nagdefy wrote: »
    As Cazale said even if she went to the guards and said Robbie beat up Trigger after the assault what proof does Niamh have..

Wish her and her perma maroon coat would fcuk off at this stage. Have a major overdose of her.

Carol could turn the cards on her and threaten to tell everyone that Niamh is a weak and pathetic woman who hasnt the spine to leave her husband despite his affairs and his contempt for her. Oh wait everyone already knows that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The Header and Whispering Bob thing is very funny all the same! I'll give them that! Anyway, no doubt in 2 months Header will be PERFECT.

Carol could turn the cards on her and threaten to tell everyone that Niamh is a weak and pathetic woman who hasnt the spine to leave her husband despite his affairs and his contempt for her. Oh wait everyone already knows that!

She's absolutely pathetic at this stage alright.

I think if she tore into Paul and let him have it when she discovered the affair and sued for divorce that would have been decent revenge and move forward like most normal people. Instead money is floating around everywhere and she can't keep her word (Christmas, Valentines etc) and leave Paul.

A truly weak, pathetic and downright weird character. Such an unnatural response.

• Advertisement

The Header and Whispering Bob thing is very funny all the same! I'll give them that! Anyway, no doubt in 2 months Header will be PERFECT.

I'm enjoying that too! The brain is a 'little' scrambled but some of her core traits, like chasing men, are coming through in a bizarre way.

Also the sisterly love of Farrah!

If I was Caddle I would absolutely batter the head off Niamh.

If I was Caddle I would absolutely batter the head off Niamh.

as well as The InFamous 45 writers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I have not been able to wear the coat since Niamh has it. (It was a present from my mam). I now see Leanne in Corrie has it.

I think one good development tonight was the disintegration of Ciaran. Half choking KT etc. I feel Ciaran will cock up badly soon and KT should be out in a month..or two;)

The army of script writers are hardly immune to the clamour for her release. Even on their facebook page which is usually full of fawning posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Rose has some collection of hats all the same! We haven't seen her hair in weeks. All different styles.....I predict cowboy will be next!

laylag wrote: »
    Rose has some collection of hats all the same! We haven't seen her hair in weeks. All different styles.....I predict cowboy will be next!

Kinda like lampshades!

Glad for Eoghan. Miriam seems decent and down to earth and they look like they have the makings of a solid couple.

I wonder why Neimh has so much camera time, I reckon 34 of the writers are related to her. ;) .. I wonder if there's in-fighting among the cast about all the air time she gets.... That would be great to watch. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Not long left now. 5 weeks till Easter, it's when the Katy story will unravel.

• Advertisement

Cazale wrote: »
    Why the fook did Wayne give Jane the money?

Rose is just one step away from wearing a 'I have Alzheimers' t-shirt.

That's some slow burner of a story! I suppose it is reflective of real life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement