Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Anyone else think when Paul was on about insurance that Niamh should have said well you should have gone to chill insurance

• Registered Users Posts: 30,606 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Ruth looks different!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Header can't work a toaster or iron but started and pulled out in that car like a pro.

Ruth looks different!
    her love her accent!

"I heard yizz talking"!!

F off Ellie. Grow up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,412 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Glad Des Bishop got a gig after getting kicked off that other pile of sh1t on RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭millerj

Header can't work a toaster or iron but started and pulled out in that car like a pro.

Commentators curse..!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭testtech05

Gotta love how the little steel railing made bits of the front of the Toyota. Not a great advertisement for them haha. Typical fair city though

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

This is pure cracked

Sorry, but where exactly is this garage?? It was just off the main street in Carrigstown a while back? Now it is in some industrial park? Sure it was a drop in centre for the likes of Randy Ban Garda and Emmett a few months back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,606 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Lights up like a Christmas Tree!

Niamh needs someone who lights her up like a Christmas tree again

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jesus this is comically bad tonight....and were no closer too the Katie storyline being wound up :rolleyes:

Christ, Greasy's hair must of been ducked in a chip pan tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,268 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Dowling boys - Troy Deaney :pac:

Cat malojan

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

The car crashed in daylight.
    Love/Hate finds in in darkness, nobody else seems to have noticed it, despite the alarm going off, the alarm which wasn't turned on in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

I wouldn't fancy my chances of making it down that stairs in the station if I was full as an egg.

The next 6 months will see all of KTs notes and clues and tips being accidentally intercepted by Cheshire Cat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

It's worse it's getting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Anyone catch my cameo tonight? I played Carol- telling Niamh she had no self respect and to just LEAVE Paul. Best 400 quid I ever earned. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Anyone else think when Paul was on about insurance that Niamh should have said well you should have gone to chill insurance

Drama without the insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Ruth makes a show of the lot of them in the acting stakes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

I suppose we'll be watching KT's note floating around Carrickstown for the next 3 months. :rolleyes:

Hold on...did Cheshire Cat walk into the boozer looking like she was in the sun for the day with no sun screen and nobody asked about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Le Cheval

That episode was siick.

sudzs wrote: »
    I suppose we'll be watching KT's note floating around Carrickstown for the next 3 months. :rolleyes:

Sure why not, that shed that KT is in has flown into an industrial estate suddenly, god knows where a piece of paper will end up. In The Galapagos Islands maybe.

In The Galapagos Islands maybe.

And saying "get the fcuk home!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Heather walked into the Station 10 seconds after the whole family poured in looking for her, how the hell did they not see her outside?
    When they were looking for her earlier and she was outside of Spar, are we to believe that NOBODY saw her take the car?? Woeful writing!

It was immensely satisfying to watch Carol tell Niamh that "you have been saying that for months, have you no self respect?", that's what ive been saying for yonks now and as expected, a little heartstring tug from Ruth was enough to change her mind, she really has zero self esteem and zero self respect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

"And you are...?"

"No names."

"I like a sense of mystery."

Good grief, its like they stole the script from The Bold And The Beautiful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement