Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

"And you are...?"

"No names."

"I like a sense of mystery."

Good grief, its like they stole the script from The Bold And The Beautiful.

Jaysus, Larry Murphy would love it if it was that simple for him these days!

Wasn't it more or less the same sh1te when Niamh met Mumbles the first time in the hotel lobby?! (Yes, the night when he "#LMULACT" )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

The car crashed in daylight.
    Love/Hate finds in in darkness, nobody else seems to have noticed it, despite the alarm going off, the alarm which wasn't turned on in the first place.

They couldn't actually make more of a balls of everything if they tried....literally!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Laois_Man wrote: »
    They couldn't actually make more of a balls of everything if they tried....literally!

If they tried to make their version of a mess of the writing, it would probably turn out to be the best piece of tv you would ever see.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

When the note was floating around the park, that was when they should have faded in:

"how many weeks must we watch this load of crap
    before it stutters to the end,
    the answer my friends is blowin' in the wind.
    the answer is blowin' in the wind"

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Gas. Ciaran telling katie that he'll bring the tablet and check in on her when he's off on his little break with Farrah.

"I'm just off to the 5star restaurant now Katie....I can't decide if i want the fillet steak or the pork belly. Lucky you...You don't have any decisions to make...You just enjoy those easi single sambos i dropped into you yesterday."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,425 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I see, I see..,so Niamh starts a mad Easter Bunny affair with Des Bishop and by May bank holiday she realises that she misses and still loves Paulio, prompting her to create the algorithm of all algorithms in the space of an ad break: Wait for it..ctrl-alt-del-allevidence-memories-neverendngPlan-castmembersFolder-recycleBin....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Jaysus, Larry Murphy would love it if it was that simple for him these days!

Wasn't it more or less the same sh1te when Niamh met Mumbles the first time in the hotel lobby?! (Yes, the night when he "#LMULACT" )

Did I hear Carol telling her to find a man that lights her up tonight instead of Paul aswell . Niamh must need an extension cord instead of a man with this lighting up craic

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

The Yank has been in a fair few movies with the likes of Harvey Keitel, Ray Liotta & Bradley Cooper. Of course FC is the next logical step career-wise. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Sarah1916

I missed a few days last week, where did the note come from that heather has and what is on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

FFS. What was all that? More random characters. Deal with the ones you have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

I believe its hard enough to get a gun in Dublin these day, but if anyone has one could you please just f**kin shoot me......aaaaaaahhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

Just in case any of you missed it, that was Hughies car that Headtheball robbed.....that hanging sign was about as subtle as a bull. Well done props dept. Well done. Yer up there with the 593 writers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

When Header walked in there, she looked a bit dishevelled and looked like she had suffered some "smoke damage" around her face. But not one of them asked her what happened ??

And I want to string that LH guy up on a yardarm ..or something :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

You guys would be better off attending an nice long mass instead of watching Fair city

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

rustyf81 wrote: »
    Just in case any of you missed it, that was Hughies car that Headtheball robbed.....that hanging sign was about as subtle as a bull. Well done props dept. Well done. Yer up there with the 593 writers.

It covered half the windscreen. No wonder she crashed.

In all fairness, who leaves keys in the ignition of a car in the middle of Dublin?
    I live in a small village and I wouldn't do it around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,606 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

sligojoek wrote: »
    It covered half the windscreen. No wonder she crashed.

In all fairness, who leaves keys in the ignition of a car in the middle of Dublin?
    I live in a small village and I wouldn't do it around here.

I suppose you could say he was distracted eith Heather being missing and wasn't think straight.
    Before my aunt was parking her car and she was afraid this bunch of young lads might steal her phone. Sh was unsure of passing them holding the phone,(don't think she had pockets. She was afraid of leaving it in her car in case they smashed the window. So in the end wit all her going she left it on the roof of the car!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,926 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Sarah1916 wrote: »
    I missed a few days last week, where did the note come from that heather has and what is on it?

It's a note addressed to Farrah from Katy telling her that she is being held captive by Ciaran. She concealed it in the lunchbox in the hope someone would find it and read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭homingbird

I am,now convinced that Katie will not be returning to fair city with her nearly getting free so many time's now. I now think she will meet her end in a fire on Paddy's day &that her body will be found in the garage by the firemen. Reason for this is story has gone on too long.

I thought a hot shot publican/hostelier like Hughie would drive a fancier car!

So why exactly can Paul not pay the insurance on the market place? He sold the Pod, the garage. Have Decco & Hayley stopped paying their desk rent? Are the Gripeys and Wayne no longer paying hus rent? Are all his incomings absorbed by coffees in Vinos?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

homingbird wrote: »
    I am,now convinced that Katie will not be returning to fair city with her nearly getting free so many time's now. I now think she will meet her end in a fire on Paddy's day &that her body will be found in the garage by the firemen. Reason for this is story has gone on too long.

I imagine the actress playing the Katy character gives a groan of sheer despair every time she's handed and reads the next script :P

• Advertisement

I'm not always a millionaire, property tycoon, former US Army captain but when I am I randomly pop in mid afternoon to the pub of a former Irish Army grunt I met (out in the beer????) in Kosovo. Of courseI don't stay and have the chats with my mate in his pub I go and drink alone in some ould fellahs pub in the hope of picking up a few loose women.

Who writes this cr@p???

They really don't write Americans very well. I'm dubbing thus guy WW2 short for Wayne's Wife 2!

Also why is Christy Ah Now in FC? What purpose does he serve? Comic relief?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Cormdogg wrote: »
    I'm not always a millionaire, property tycoon, former US Army captain but when I am I randomly pop in mid afternoon to the pub of a former Irish Army grunt I met (out in the beer????) in Kosovo. Of courseI don't stay and have the chats with my mate in his pub I go and drink alone in some ould fellahs pub in the hope of picking up a few loose women.

Who writes this cr@p???

They really don't write Americans very well. I'm dubbing thus guy WW2 short for Wayne's Wife 2!

Also why is Christy Ah Now in FC? What purpose does he serve? Comic relief?

The only gay in the village Town

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

one minute Farrah cant stand the sight of her mother and is trying to keep Ellie from her.... next thing she is accepting trips to spas and letting Ellie off into town with her.

This stuff is pure rubbish. . Who talks about insurance renewals on a Sunday? Fair City banks/credit union/insurance companies all operate 24/7 and now Niamh's latest scheme. Its just ridiculous. And how is Katie not gone absolutely cuckoo?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Scarpetta1

Ciaran has to have been buying tampons since last May. Surely *someone* must be thinking this is a bit strange??

Scarpetta1 wrote: »
    Ciaran has to have been buying tampons since last May. Surely *someone* must be thinking this is a bit strange??

Why would he have to have been buying them? No other options?

I have never ever heard of a kidnapper being tripped up because he was out buying tampons on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,606 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Scarpetta1 wrote: »

He also probably buys them in Spar!

H'd have to use a different shop every time. He'd look well bringing a box up to Farrah in Spar every few weeks. Especially as she won't be needing any for a while.

Has LH not realised that 40 coats has been missing almost as long as KT? After all it was all done to get at 40 coats... You know, 40 coats...the brother that KT never even knew.

bazermc wrote: »
    The only gay in the village Town

City

• Advertisement

God I hate Ellie so much

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement