Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭George White

Header reminds me of Julia in Dark Shadows
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmfVofgcYT0

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

So the lock up is in Santry. How far is that from Carrickstown?

I don't know Dublin well at all. According to Google maps It's an hour's walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ciaran, we live together, go away every few days together, have more or less adopted a teenager who talks like a 2 year old together and care for her mother together. Oh and to top it all off, we are having a baby together!!

But one thing I have never asked ya. Who the fk are you, where are you from, wh is your family, do you work, why do you have a workshop in Santry and what is in that bag you carry everywhere.

It is ok though if you don't want to answer!

Do you have jeans in any color besides black?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Do you have jeans in any color besides black?

I can answer that one: when he first arrived he had a woejus pair of acid wash skinny jeans that he absolutely lived in, along with his size 10 ladies cropped denim jacket. It was a strong look.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

The effing Note!!!

Packed in a lunchbox - dropped in a bin - taken by Header - dropped on the ground - picked up by Oisin - driven and crashed to the lock up - hung on bunting for hours - shoved towards Bob and will now probably end up in his jacket pocket and the only person who has read it bar KT is someone with a brain injury, who most probably at this stage in her recovery would find reading difficult!!! Ffs

I wonder why that song by Alison Krauss and Robert Plant is running through my head...
    Someone Please read the letter KT wrote!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Farrah is the biggest b#tch since Stripey.

Ciaran is having a baby and not a sniff of a relative, not even a phone call. No mates. No question of have you told your parents.

More and more and more pure sh*te.

WTF is Heathers prognosis exactly?
    An insult to anyone or the family of anyone suffering frim a brain injury.

Rose is shook alright. Drinking alone in the smoking area.

Jesus, this sh*te with Leo & Sons FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 86,819 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Marcus and Niamh get it on in the office but Hayley interrupts them she too likes Marcus

marcusage à trois :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,607 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was just looking on the dancing with the stars Twitter page and theirs a post of some of the cast calling for people to vote for Aoibhin. In the video theirs Charlotte, Decco, Kerry-anne, Calum, Troy, Cristiano and
    Oisin(so he might be coming back,unless it was done weeks ago)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Where in the name of God did they get your man Marcus. Haven't seen such an ill fitting suit and shirt since Norman Wisdom was on the telly

b3559eafb9a0e61e44fb8244da313048.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I would be lying if I said tonight's episode didnt have me on the edge of my seat ... in fact at one stage I shouted SHÍTE! at the top of my voice at the TV (think it were at the bit where header was gonna show Bob and he binned her off) ... that feckin letter!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I was just looking on the dancing with the stars Twitter page and theirs a post of some of the cast calling for people to vote for Aoibhin. In the video theirs Charlotte, Decco, Kerry-anne, Calum, Troy, Cristiano and
    Oisin(so he might be coming back,unless it was done weeks ago)

Thank fk!

jos28 wrote: »
    Where in the name of God did they get your man Marcus. Haven't seen such an ill fitting suit and shirt since Norman Wisdom was on the telly

b3559eafb9a0e61e44fb8244da313048.jpg

Mr. Grimsdale! .... :D

seemed a bit disjointed on the continuity front tonight, one scen hughie was walking out the door after saying "you crashed my car bítch, heres one of your letters you were looking for" - ... and then he walked out and the next minute he is in the kitchen! - why did he walk out of the house to come back into the kitchen? .. or is that what people do up on the northside these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,607 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I read about Niamh getting this new good looking business man last week and to be honest I'm disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I like the American guys accent, is it a Boston one? I don't think he's good looking but I could listen to him all night.

I read about Niamh getting this new good looking business man last week and to be honest I'm disappointed!

another rough actor (I use 'actor' in the loose sense) - except this time from across the pond.. unless he is faking the accent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

None of you have mentioned how they have just rehashed the Michael storyline, Niamh sleeps with random stranger, random stranger ends up associated with Paul......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

None of you have mentioned how they have just rehashed the Michael storyline, Niamh sleeps with random stranger, random stranger ends up associated with Paul......

Oh we mentioned it all yesterday! Old news :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

At this stage I am wishing for Niamh to come a cropper and I hope Robbie, Carol, Hayley or someone can facilitate. She has become totally immersed in what she is doing and does not care about anything apart from ruining Paul along with anyone who is connected to Paul.

The whole Ciaran/Farrah/Heather/Katie thing is fascinating and annoying/tedious all at the same time! I feel the story has strayed too far from its roots as a revenge against Emmett one. I don't think Ciaran has had much scenes with the O'Briens since the Farrah/Heather/Phelan family dimension has been added in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

I'd bet my last euro that after the note has done the rounds of everyone in Carrigstown, the only one to read it will be Ciaran himself.
    Do the 'writers' ever intend releasing KT? Do they really think this pile of tripe is keeping us on the edge of our seats?

Now that Farrah is pregnant, what's she going to do with her black roots? :pac:

Will Jane soon receive a postcard from Dermish? 'Loving Galway...wish you were here, xoxoxo'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

The whole Ciaran/Farrah/Heather/Katie thing is fascinating.

No nothing at all is fascinating about it

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Just watching now. The return of Ciaran. If I had the capability to post a pic of one of them lizards with the neck collar I would. ��

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Header was looking for paper from the bin so she could "practice her letters". Then it shows her with flash cards of the alphabet. If she is still at that stage, how can she read KTs handwritten note to go looking for her? That whole note story is the most laughable yet :rolleyes:

Troy used to be sweet now he's a drama queen god why?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,927 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

What is the point of the note if it doesn't lead to Katy's release? It would be the ultimate cop out to feature it so heavily in episode after episode and then she is freed for some other reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Brokeback mountain.
    Dear lord...
    Yes, we get it, he's gay

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Strazdas wrote: »
    What is the point of the note if it doesn't lead to Katy's release? It would be the ultimate cop out to feature it so heavily in episode after episode and then she is freed for some other reason.

'The Note' is beginning to rival 'The Bell' as the best actor ever on FC! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

So Hughie is collecting glasses, asks Paul if he wants same again, Paul leaves and Hughie leaves glass on table.?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

amtc wrote: »
    So Hughie is collecting glasses, asks Paul if he wants same again, Paul leaves and Hughie leaves glass on table.?

Hughie is a SAP !

He buys the pod and just like anyone who ever goes to Cork, it's never mentioned again LOL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭George White

tupenny wrote: »
    Brokeback mountain.
    Dear lord...
    Yes, we get it, he's gay

That line made me go, "Huh!".
    It's like saying he watches Roots because he's black.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement