Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

tupenny wrote: »
    Brokeback mountain.
    Dear lord...
    Yes, we get it, he's gay

I could make a joke about the story of someone entering Troy in a horse but I won't. ......... It has NOTHING to do with this thread.... :D

Anyway, interesting, I actually assumed new Troy was a camped up version of old Troy, yet they retained the same actor and, in fairness, haven't altered him too much, apart from his passive aggresiveness now intact.

This is a funny scene back when Leo was a good character and Fair City, in general was good!! Ah, the memories of Keeeeeff and Una!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

I could make a joke about the story of someone entering Troy in a horse but I won't. ......... It has NOTHING to do with this thread.... :D

Anyway, interesting, I actually assumed new Troy was a camped up version of old Troy, yet they retained the same actor and, in fairness, haven't altered him too much, apart from his passive aggresiveness now intact.

This is a funny scene back when Leo was a good character and Fair City, in general was good!! Ah, the memories of Keeeeeff and Una!

That's hilarious! No memory of it at all.

My God.. Jeff.. he makes Cristiano look like Sean Connery:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭FionnB

dee_mc wrote: »
    I can answer that one: when he first arrived he had a woejus pair of acid wash skinny jeans that he absolutely lived in, along with his size 10 ladies cropped denim jacket. It was a strong look.

Oh, and some kind of V-necked tshirt from the early 80s!

seemed a bit disjointed on the continuity front tonight, one scen hughie was walking out the door after saying "you crashed my car bítch, heres one of your letters you were looking for" - ... and then he walked out and the next minute he is in the kitchen! - why did he walk out of the house to come back into the kitchen? .. or is that what people do up on the northside these days?

Yep, and Ciaran asked Ellie to get his jacket, walked out the front, and next scene he was also in the kitchen!

Ciaran and Farrah took Heather for a couple of days to give Renee a break, so why how are they acting like this is some permanent arrangement?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Why is Hughie, who is no relation to Heather and only first met her 18 months ago, consistently hanging around her like a bad smell ? Is there NO-ONE from her adopted family who cares about her ?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

ah lads, They made bunting out of the note and literally waved it in peoples faces. And still nothing! Good god.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I don't get it , instead of divorcing Paul, taking half his assets and get child maintenance for infidelity, Niamh steals his money, gives most of carrigstown a cut, then buys all his properties, meaning he still owns half of them in marriage!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Does nobody in FC who just "pops in" to town actually GO again? Callum came back to town with no money, no job and no plans and just expected to be fed, roomed and given a job. Here he is a few months later hanging around like a bad smell spending his time dodging Jane and buying coffee. And he left sunny Barcelona and a tight group of friends for that??

Then you have Christiano, who came over in December for a week on a tourist visa to see his brother, Now he has his own business which he managed to get signed off for in one hour and he spends his days linking elderly women and walking up and down the main street.

Now we have Troy, why is he back again? Was that even explained? No doubt he will be paired up with Christiano. Because that's how life works- two gay men instantly attracted to each other.

LaurenHeadshot2-400x475.jpg

question-mark_318-52837.jpg

• Advertisement

arrow-bold-up-ios-7-interface-symbol_318-35530.jpg?size=338&ext=jpg

when-you-finally-realize-that-your-girl-is-kind-of-slow-girl-in-a-giant-turtle-shell-1453139371.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,607 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I wonder does Dermot still get his children's allowance?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Dean has a brutal get up on him . What young man would go around like that ?

I wonder does Dermot still get his children's allowance?

He does , Jane collects it for him . I think the fostering money goes to the account in the Galapogas he has thats keeping the young wan kept over there

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Farrah wouldn't be much good in calving and lambing season.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Is Header gonna make a move on Silent Bob?

hahahahhahhaahahhahaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is what happens when Whispering Bob separates himself from Renee! Chaos!

Ah lads did i just see that scene? Heather dancing with Bob? It must have been a dream surely.

RobertKK wrote: »
    Farrah wouldn't be much good in calving and lambing season.

I doubt she would be much use on the rope even if she could wake up after a few busy nights :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

I'd rather watch headders underarm sweat patch dry than continue watching the sos letter being passed around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

This is awful stuff.
    The note is beyond frustrating,I had stopped watching for a while the whole bag of money and everyone knowing niamh's secret but genuinely the note is more frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This is awful stuff.
    The note is beyond frustrating,I had stopped watching for a while the whole bag of money and everyone knowing niamh's secret but genuinely the note is more frustrating.

They are all illiterate, unfortunately for KT.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

A new coat! Really in March and cash strapped it's a bad investment Niamh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

This guy with niamh wearing Stuart little's suit,bizarre has niamhi been with this guy or what's the history?

Why are Emmet's hands permanently in his coat pockets????

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Did Rose give him that black eye?

Oh, jesus. The state of Sherman.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Who's the guy Niamh called? Is it Hughie's pervy mate?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Definitely lining up a gambling addiction story for Emmett.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement