Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Before he was revealed as the kidnapper there were tonnes of scenes of him in the garage with Ray and Doug, having lunch with them, fixing cars, talking to Alannah outside the garage etc. Now that we know its him, there hasn't been one single scene of him working in the garage or having lunch with the lads.

Its almost as if he doesn't work anymore, bar the odd engine job in his lock-up which, despite being a good distance away, is close enough for various characters to just happen across for a chat. And its not as if he doesn't need the cash. He has a girlfriend with whom he goes away for trips across the country with every few weeks, a baby on the way, a 3 bedroom house of which he is the sole rent payer. Hes also taking on a 12 yr old girl, her special needs mother, constant visitors to the house who use even more electricity and on top of that he has another hostage for whom he has to buy food, clothes, toiletries and blankets/writing materials for on a regular basis.

He must be repairing Ferraris!

Yep, I remember reading here back before he was revealed and everyone was sure that Stella or Flynn was helping him because of all the time he spent working, with the lads, girlfriend etc etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

its whatever you want it to be - sure even the 40 odd writers cant decide and make it up as they go along...

Considering that his workshop teleported to another part of Dublin, yeah you are right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Niamh can lodge 400k into her account, apparently broke Hughie can whip out 300k cash to buy the POD, Jane can be gifted a 300+K house and not a sniff from CAB or the Tax man but Wayne & Orla cant get 50k cash into a few accounts between them. By the way did Callum take the 20k?

You'd think Ellie might be missing her best pal Zoe? The most rediculous loose end in soap history! We all know 100% Dermish is coming back, he's a lifer. How the F will they explain it or will they bother?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Will Paddys Day get a mention? Usually a big deal for Publicans. The Euros just about got a mention last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Will Paddys Day get a mention? Usually a big deal for Publicans. The Euros just about got a mention last year.

There is only one Paddy that deserves to be revered in Carrigstown.

FairWed23201310161310705.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Oooh Marcus has a fancy pocket square to match his tie....What a dream boat!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,425 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Niamh! Soaps queasiest character!

Nooooo.. another love triangle!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

I think I need help.. All of a sudden I'm finding Marcus Hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

walshb wrote: »
    Nooooo.. another love triangle!

I'm in raptures here as to how this love triangle will play out. What will happen?Who will end up with who? Will it result in a divorce or separation? Oh I am just SO excited at all the possibilities....

• Advertisement

I'm in raptures here as to how this love triangle will play out. What will happen?Who will end up with who? Will it result in a divorce or separation? Oh I am just SO excited at all the possibilities....

Are we talking about the same triangle?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

maurv1 wrote: »
    I'm getting sick and tired of looking at Niamh with her constant hair flicking, eye throwing, half looking over her shoulder, talking out the corner of her mouth to Kewey, false smiles etc etc. If she's not careful, she's going to end up permanently like that :rolleyes:

And with all her money, why the hell doesn't she buy herself some decent clothes instead of that manky coat she wears ALL the time. Jane should bring her on a shopping trip and show her whats what :)

if Jane takes Niamh on a shopping trip Niamh will come back with a load of tops with material missing on the shoulders! ....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

What another load of ****e, eg, Paul and the American Suit 'closing' the sale in the pub and no solicitor needed. Oh Christ! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Fair City seems to be getting posher by the day. They need to bring more skangers into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

walshb wrote: »
    Are we talking about the same triangle?

I'm talking about the Niamh/Paul/Marcus triangle. I am just besides myself with excitement, I'm sure there will be many twists and turns plus we will be left with the cliff-hanger of who will leave who. Its just SO unpredictable.

I'm talking about the Niamh/Paul/Marcus triangle. I am just besides myself with excitement, I'm sure there will be many twists and turns plus we will be left with the cliff-hanger of who will leave who. Its just SO unpredictable.

No..I'm on the Troy/Sherman/Cristiano one...switch sides, mate. You don't know what you're missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Can we bring back whoever was writing the script when billy meehan was around

Apart from selling the garage and other stuff, I'm still trying to figure out why Paul has to sell the Marketplace, can anyone tell me.?

Neimh and Paul are getting too much FC time and it looks like it's going to continue. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Is it worth putting on rte plus one or is that note still floating around like the snowman?

Christy Ah No visits London all the time!!!! He was living in bloody Chile! Is he a very wealthy man??!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Will the guy in the coffee station amas boyfriends brother whose name escapes me end up with Troy...

Will the guy in the coffee station amas boyfriends brother whose name escapes me end up with Troy...

Too busy making coffee. There is HUGE demand for takeout/restraunt coffee in Carrigstown

All this TD talk! Could we have a Paschal Donohue guest appearance?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,190 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Braxton from Home and Away was supping in T'Station during the week and in his interview he stated he had a few 'non alcoholic beverages'.
    So what mate, I really couldn't care less if you were legless on rum or Cidona!

To thine own self be true

God this Marcus guy is an absolute joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

but seriously .. who names their son Troy anyways ... unless they are smoking weed at the time ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Is it worth putting on rte plus one or is that note still floating around like the snowman?

note seems to have started its three month break, at least I didn't see it tonight. when it comes back it'll be played by a different actor and will be coloured blue

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

note seems to have started its three month break, at least I didn't see it tonight. when it comes back it'll be played by a different actor and will be coloured blue

'Scarf' was gone as well tonight. Does Paul ever take off that black coat btw?

Hitchens wrote: »
    'Scarf' was gone as well tonight. Does Paul ever take off that black coat btw?

There is a new kid in town now.........

Suit Pocket Square........

042_1f6995399b63256012a1e9705aaa702c8fec4ec4.jpg

• Advertisement

Did you see the size of Troy's Boyfriend? He must be about 8"6 he was towering over Dean in the kitchen!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement