Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

bazermc wrote: »
    Why does header look like she spent too much time on the sun bed? Reminds me of the only fools when Del Boy turns off the timer on Dave.

both her self and Dermish looked like that after their horrific car crashes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Jesus the Ray Darcy show is to chat shows what FC is to soaps. Excrutiating

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Jesus the Ray Darcy show is to chat shows what FC is to soaps. Excrutiating

i watch the repeat on sunday night .. its easy viewing after the politcs show thing ... time hasnt been good to ray , im about the same age and im not blowing me own trumpet or anything but i look at least 10 years younger than him i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

i watch the repeat on sunday night .. its easy viewing after the politcs show thing ... time hasnt been good to ray , im about the same age and im not blowing me own trumpet or anything but i look at least 10 years younger than him i think

I disagree. Ray looks much younger than a man heading into his mid 50s period soon. bald and now fully shaved head may tell a different story but he has always had a youthful face

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

both her self and Dermish looked like that after their horrific car crashes
    Your man Emmet's black eye is more red eye, they obviously only have red make up for special effects.

• Advertisement

I disagree. Ray looks much younger than a man heading into his mid 50s period soon. bald and now fully shaved head may tell a different story but he has always had a youthful face
    For a minute there I thought you were referring to Ray in fair city :D I was going to direct you to the nearest specsavers :)

Throw up a picture and let us decide :)

Sam Kade wrote: »
    For a minute there I thought you were referring to Ray in fair city :D I was going to direct you to the nearest specsavers :)

Poor old Ray! He must be due his bi-annual scene around now where he sits on a bar stool and has a bit of a joke with another character and then disappears for 6 months.

Throw up a picture and let us decide :)

Ray:

Ray-Darcy-324x235.jpg

Andy:

CUlqGCvWIAAAa2R.jpg

Only kidding Andy!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,928 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I think he looks very old for early 50s myself. If someone told me he was 70, I would nearly believe them.....that bald greying look is very ageing.

• Advertisement

if he still looked like this now - he be very handsome for 50
    ray-d.jpg

look a bit younger if he shaved off his (remaining) grey hair I reckon

pic of me - took 2 years ago TBH ;)

CUlqGCvWIAAAa2R.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Leo mentioned he had a run in with the yank before when he owned that building. Anyone remember what happened with them before?

Niall_76 wrote: »
    Leo mentioned he had a run in with the yank before when he owned that building. Anyone remember what happened with them before?

The Yanks character is painful, his tactics to pick up women would have them running a mile from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,625 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Has Kerry Ann been abducted by aliens?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

So is Marcus just a ruse to put Niamh in her place, agreed between him and Robbie? I presume they are setting her up to fail in some way..

Also, description for next Sundays ep is
    An unwelcome visitor turns up at The Brennans

Oh please please God let it be Oisin, I really miss him, he is a great actor and his put downs are legendary. It cant be Dermot, so it has to be either Nicola or Oisin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

So is Marcus just a ruse to put Niamh in her place, agreed between him and Robbie? I presume they are setting her up to fail in some way..

Oh please please God let it be Oisin, I really miss him, he is a great actor and his put downs are legendary. It cant be Dermot, so it has to be either Nicola or Oisin.

I'd love to see him back too, love the put downs. The Countdown one was a classic

Zoe!!!!

jos28 wrote: »
    I'd love to see him back too, love the put downs. The Countdown one was a classic

My favourite was the "knock knock" line when he interrupted Hayley and Paul and figured out what was going on! It wasn't one of his more creative lines but the simplicity and quickness of the response to The Artist Formerly Known As The Don when he said "knock next time" had me in silent stitches!! :D

Zoe!!!!

If it is Zoe, and Paul demands to know where Dermot is, she wont have the foggiest. When she left in December, her dad was feeling fine, Jane was just a stranger and Ben was still around. Now Ben and Dad are on the run, Jane for some reason lives in her house and everyone on the street and in the pub keep repeating the words investment, leverage, bidding, speakeasy, bursary and plan.

The only thing that's still the same is that Paul and Niamh are still together! ;)

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"We forgot the money!". I wonder how many times they had to film that without Dermot bursting into laughter, it was just such an incredible event to forget the very thing they were planning for for months only at the last minute to forget the bag of cash. I wonder how the hell they can say their lines at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

FYI anyone interested in Zoe's whereabouts can watch David Attenborough's doc on the Galápagos Islands starting now on RTÉ 1 :D

youwould wrote: »
    FYI anyone interested in Zoe's whereabouts can watch David Attenborough's doc on the Galápagos Islands starting now on RTÉ 1 :D

when-you-finally-realize-that-your-girl-is-kind-of-slow-girl-in-a-giant-turtle-shell-1453139371.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,607 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Spoiler for next Sunday!
    Paul's positive attitude irritates Niamh, prompting her to take some risks. Nora remains unaware her new client is bad news, and an unwelcome visitor shows up at the Brennans'.
    Oisin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

The actress who plays Kerrie Ann has a picture of Troy and Cristiano staring into each other's eyes on the set up on Twitter. As someone said it was obvious they would match up the only two gays in the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I demand a live episode! !!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What a tool.

I demand a live episode! !!

what??? These episodes aren't live!!! You mean, they get a chance to edit them and do new cuts!!! :D

• Advertisement

What a tool.

I watched it a dozen times today!!! I find it hilarious!Imagine writing that scene, and allowing it to make the cut!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement