Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Cazale wrote: »
    The actress who plays Kerrie Ann has a picture of Troy and Cristiano staring into each other's eyes on the set up on Twitter. As someone said it was obvious they would match up the only two gays in the village.
    Yeah. She's back tonight, doing what she does best, playing cupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Oh, JEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSUSSSSSSSS, that introduction with the Leprachauns!!!!!!!11

• Registered Users Posts: 30,607 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

At the start I didn't like Eoghan and he grew on me. I figured out it was because we met Emmet!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

LOL I'm crying here. Are they referencing Room?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Heather will be wiping her arse with the note next

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Why did KT write a whole novel on that bit of paper? - why didnt she just write in massive letters "Please Help ME I'm locked up by Ciaran - Katie" !

Another person into The Plan.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

For a second there I thought Katie was the that ghost from the grudge movie, the way her hair was down over her face.

latest?cb=20140721055237

Hi stranger, we are both gay, let us text.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

... and there is the letter nicely in LH' s hand there .. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Love hate has the note..........I guess this storyline isn't coming too end anytime soon then :rolleyes:

The FC 45 have really backed themselves into a corner with Heather now. Not even they can suddenly cure her in a few months from brain damage...........or can they. Of course they can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Katie is in for it now.

Who is your wan with Gripey anyway??

WTF is up with this mad show? Random foreigners in it for tokenisation and nothing else. They cant act for sh1t.

And as for this kidnapping storyline....good grief. Brian Keenan gave 5 years in captivity and this ludicrous storyline is aiming to exceed it.

The character who played Paulie in Love/hate is actually a decent enough actor who done a good job playing an absolute scumbag but Fairly Sh1tty was a bad backward move for him. A woeful show altogether. Should be canned and as soon as possible.

Katy's going to be get no more bars of Dove soap now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Only catching up on Thursdays FC now. Robbie needed a package delivered urgently so who goes to the office of the owner of a courier company and leaves it on his desk! FFS lol!

In EE the actress that plays Linda Carter was having a baby so she had to leave the show for a bit. So they actually wrote a legitimate reason for her disappearing for a bit and legitimate reason for her return. None of this swanning off to Galway for months for no reason. How hard can it be to write a realistic story line for AWOL characters?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Hopefully Ciaran will kill off KTs character.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,425 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The only gay in the village? Yeh, right!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭sonic85

Ah this is too much now. The KT thing really really needs to end for better or worse. How much longer can this sh!t be dragged out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Didn't Caddle threaten to tell Paul all on Womens day?

I am just going to pop ove to the FC Fans Twitter. Their delusion is my only escape some nights watching this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,425 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Been wracking my brains trying to figure out who Cheshire Cat reminds me of...

Finally. Charlie fooking Babbit!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Juicyfruit

My god. I've never been more infuriated by a program in my life.

How are they getting away with this absolute horse sh1t.

I've just turned it off after Ciaran found the note that not one other person has seen while it's been floating around the house for days.

I will not be watching again and quite frankly at this stage I don't really care what happens with either of the stupidly drawn out storylines that they have going.

So ridiculous.

Viewer discretion for someone in a rage and does nothing it seems.

Hayley was having sex with your husband and has torn your marriage apart. But she is now your best friend.............ehh.........

I reckon that isn't the last we see of the note .

I can see him on Dancing With The Stars Next Year.

stock-vector-a-happy-cartoon-piece-of-paper-running-and-smiling-222843778.jpg

Big Future.

Worse ever viewer discretion warning.

The entrepreneur Chile boy and Troy deeney superstar DJ barely know each other and swap numbers on the street.....saps !

Wheres that Muppet wooly mammoth boy going with the scarf and big jacket? AnD it 15,16 degrees outside :rolleyes:

If I was kt I would bopped the head off that eejit love hate and legged but would it occur too her too do that no :rolleyes .

• Advertisement

Back to scenes in the only room in The Ballantyne!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement