Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,425 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Had to laugh at Caddle: keep your voices down..as if anyone hearing would be able to make head nor tails of this mess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

walshb wrote: »
    Had to laugh at Caddle: keep your voices down..as if anyone hearing would be able to make head nor tails of this mess!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

The sequel.. The Notebook...a gripping, confusing film about a grown woman who suffers from constipation,, the pain of which is expressed on her face each time she attempts to think or speak, expect an explosive end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

What the actual f*ck is Kerrianne wearing??

And what's with this underground poker world. There's about 50 places in Dublin you can play poker legally every night of the week. Every GAA club, college, community centre have decent money poker tournaments

Kaaaaayth Theeeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Marcus to Niamh "You are all I have ever wanted". He only met her last week...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,607 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Love at first sight!

Like this really is an insult to the gay community, and the kidbapped community, an the american property community, and the small stall salesmen community, and the publicans now running 2 bed hostel community.......

And the blondes that really need their roots done cimmunity....

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Looks like Niamh is going to get her eggs scrambled for Easter

All that just to ride Niamh? FFS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,071 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

The FC 45 have really backed themselves into a corner with Heather now. Not even they can suddenly cure her in a few months from brain damage...........or can they. Of course they can.

Not only that but the medical world will be rocked to it's very core when maverick surgeon at Carrickstown General...Mr. Dr. Hackenbush does de radical surgery and sucessfully gives Header a brain transplant. And who should Rene and Ellie thank for this miracle of miracles, none other than our supreme leader Enda 'Midas' Kenny who might as well take the credit as he can do no wrong as he's on a roll sotospeak. In fact if he fell into a slurry pit this minute he'd come up smelling of roses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

One small street and they have five places that sell coffee. I work close to Henry Street and you'd be hard to find that.

Now how does Katy dry her hair?

A couple of episodes ago everyone was getting taxis to and from the Balltyne ...now they can walk.

Was there a viewer discretion warning?? If so what for? I'm curious.

I think us boardsies have thick skins now, we can take anything FC throws at us. A better warning would be along the lines of:

"The following programme contains storylines which make no sense, will not be resolved any time soon and several characters who will act in completely illogical manners and contradict what they said only moments before. Due to the high number of complaints about the KT storyline we regret to inform you that no, tonight will not be the episode where it concludes. Enjoy. And don't forget that we also offer FC as an interactive game for viewers- all the thrills of being in FC without having to watch it, and it acts exactly as the show does- the same old crap churned out year after year. Set it to "PLAN" and off you go".

Treadmill.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Rose016 wrote: »
    Looks like Niamh is going to get her eggs scrambled for Easter

Looks like Niamh is going to get her eggs fertilized for Easter if the Yank gets his way ;)

Kind of reminds me of Clark Kent becoming infatuated with Lous Lane after 5 seconds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Was that the same hotel room where Tommy used to play cards with Stripey? Jaysus, you'd think they would have bought a new duvet cover.

It's actually embarrassing how FC portray their gay characters. Hasn't Laura slept with/had a relationship with every lesbian she met? And now they are doing the same with Chilean Coffee boy/Troy and the rest. It's as though the writers believe if you're gay, you're automatically attracted to every other gay person you meet.

And I'm not even going to mention the hostage rubbish...though I just did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Cormdogg wrote: »
    All that just to ride Niamh? FFS

I actually spat tea on my keyboard reading this. :D

Was that the same hotel room where Tommy used to play cards with Stripey? Jaysus, you'd think they would have bought a new duvet cover.

It's actually embarrassing how FC portray their gay characters. Hasn't Laura slept with/had a relationship with every lesbian she met? And now they are doing the same with Chilean Coffee boy/Troy and the rest. It's as though the writers believe if you're gay, you're automatically attracted to every other gay person you meet.

And I'm not even going to mention the hostage rubbish...though I just did.

Yeah its almost as if the writers rushed in with their response to the lack of gay male characters in it by throwing in two permanent visitors (I mean, isn't his visa up by now?? and as for the other fellow, I'm sensing hes doing a Callum and just coming back "for a bit" only to still be here a year later) and automatically making them go on a date. You wouldn't automatically put two heterosexuals together by virtue of the fact that they were heterosexual so why do the same with homosexuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I didn't watch,so ciaran found the note did he?
    No harm it was reminiscent of a kids TV show for ages there where a character meets tonnes of silly unrealistic blockers to delivering a simple task

• Registered Users Posts: 6,071 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

amtc wrote: »
    One small street and they have five places that sell coffee. I work close to Henry Street and you'd be hard to find that.

Now how does Katy dry her hair?

A couple of episodes ago everyone was getting taxis to and from the Balltyne ...now they can walk.

Fair city needs a T.D. character to fix things and tie up loose ends and prop up the bar now and again when he holds his clinic in upstairs in McCoys . Wasn't Dermish a councillor one time.

• Advertisement

I didn't watch,so ciaran found the note did he?
    No harm it was reminiscent of a kids TV show for ages there where a character meets tonnes of silly unrealistic blockers to delivering a simple task

And the best part? HE DIDNT EVEN THROW THE NOTE OUT.

He just tossed it against the wall, where no doubt the receptionist from the community centre will happen across it when she pops in to Ciarans to give him his receipt for a new backpack. Cue another 6 weeks of misunderstandings, near misses and infuriating dialogue.

Did LH not take the note and berate K T about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

And the best part? HE DIDNT EVEN THROW THE NOTE OUT.

He just tossed it against the wall, where no doubt the receptionist from the community centre will happen across it when she pops in to Ciarans to give him his receipt for a new backpack. Cue another 6 weeks of misunderstandings, near misses and infuriating dialogue.

Ha brilliant the note lives on
    Catching plus one now... help me is right
    Stuart little is do close to saying smart business women evolve not revolve
    Troy and coffee guy is painful not even sure why their rowing but if course the Match maker is on hand

• Registered Users Posts: 86,823 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Looks like Niamh is going to get her eggs fertilized for Easter if the Yank gets his way ;)

She will be lite up like a Christmas tree

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

So Header has this ****in note for 2 weeks and says nothing about it - and now that it's gone, she's bellowing down the sky over it.

Fair City - Just **** off!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

The only way the note can be destroyed is to take it deep into Mordor and cast it into the fires of Mt Doom.....

Or else tear it up and throw it into the bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭JC43

Who is the girl emmet met putting out the chairs for the meeting - wonder is it Ciaran's sister

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JC43 wrote:
    Who is the girl emmet met putting out the chairs for the meeting - wonder is it Ciaran's sister

Is she the wan he was chatting up in the Hungry Pig the time he was seeing Farrah? Remember LH kind of set it up for him in the hope that Farrah would dump Emmet and turn to him instead?
    I'd love if she was his sister though that would be hilarious!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement