Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

We need time to figure out what this is....ehhh.its a horny Yank looking to get his no-strings end away...should be obvious even to you Niamh...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ciaran is kind to Katie by turning off the lights, giving it is considered torture to have a bright light on 24 hours a day if confined, and when the light is turned off there is still a lower light shining on her face...not exactly dark, can't even do that correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Niamh to Marcus "dont go we need to figure out what this is".
    Its nothing, just another obstacle that you will ignore on your way to never leaving Paul, you pathetic fcuk.
    Christ i hate Niamh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

"I feel like I'm suffocating, I can't take it anymore" oh KT the whole country feels the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

"I feel like I'm suffocating, I can't take it anymore" oh KT the whole country feels the same.

Kim Jong Un could give her some VX.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

When the scarf was talking about kt and the camera rolled to her in the cell... It looked as if she had cracked..eyes rolling and rocking over and back, I kinda felt moved, like this story had nearly reached a turning point, but no... next scene she was soundo again talking shixte to Kieran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

FFS. ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND.

Same scenes rinse, repeat.

I want you Niamh, you want me,

Niamh sh"gs him,

Niamh gets passive aggressive and tells him it was just a fling, nothing serious.

Meet in Spar the next day........."All I a have ever wanted (since I arrived a few days ago) is you Niamh and I know you feel the same"

Niamh flicks her hair, "You are wrong"
    Caddle sees them together and snarls "Bleedin stay away from that toerag Niamh, he is trouble go back to your adulter husband who you have just ripped off and clearly hate"

Niamh tells Caddle she knows what she is doing and she is only leading him on.

Niamh has run in with The Don, next scene she is sh"gging suitman again.

EVERY EPISODE, SAME SCENES.

Guarantee you tomorrow she will be rejecting suitman again in the very first scene,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I really wish Katie would Grow a pair and box the head off that dweeb and leg it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

First thing in the morning and Eoghan is heading into the Hungry Pig. Who does that every day? Imagine going into Eddie Rockets every morning for a cup of coffee or for breakfast before work? They're all loaded clearly

I'm sick of all the repetitiveness. Everyone making coffee, drinking coffee, walking around carrying coffee. Marcus walking into the Spar while Niamh is making coffee. Marcus walking into Vinos the other night when Niamh and Paul are there. Marcus walking into McCoys when Niamh and Paul are there. Niamh and Paul walking into McCoys when Marcus is there. Marcus saying "I always get what i want" Marcus saying "when i see something i want, i go for it" Marcus saying something that offends Niamh which he regrets immediately. This has been going on for the last few episodes. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

I was watching Room the other day, there was no lid on the toilet cistern because the girl held captive used it to hit her kidnapper over the head. Please KT, give it a try. Trap him in the shower, stand your bed on it's end and try to reach the sunlight window, strangle him with a bed sheet, pillowcase....do SOMETHING !!!

Edit: 6845 petition signatures !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,427 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FFS, Niamh. Give it up. We all know you're a slag.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What the f*ck is wrong with Niamh? Someone offers to treat her right other than a lying cheating scumbag and she basically tells him to f*ck off. Why are u hanging around?????

On a side note I love the Americans accent.

fin12 wrote: »
    What the f*ck is wrong with Niamh? Someone offers to treat her right other than a lying cheating scumbag and she basically tells him to f*ck off. Why are u hanging around?????

On a side note I love the Americans accent.

He is a complete stranger??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I'm still mystified as to why Cristiano bought coffee in vinos when he runs a coffee place. Anyway what's with all the coffee? No one drinks all that coffee every day without being addicted.

're Cristiano, he came to see his brother...where is Jake?

Katy should get a pet.

I reckon she would love a rabbit after 10 months locked away..........;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,607 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Would you be up for being interviewed on one of these shows or are you a bit shy with that FP?

I might but I'd have to show my face in public again!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

If Niamh and Paul are so worried about money why doesn't Paul start buying his suits in Aldi and why don't they stop going to the bloody pub every day of the week?
    I sense now that Jackie is going to be the first to cop that there may be more to Ciaran than meets the eye.

I might but I'd have to show my face in public again!

You could do it with a shadow face like this and choose your favourite FC character to do the voiceover (Clelia might do it, fierce ambitious that one!!! Sorry BuilderPlumber, couldn't help it!!)

article-2451152-088C90A4000005DC-966_306x447.jpg

He is a complete stranger??

I'm talking about her hanging around Carrigstown with Paul????

And anyway we all have to start out as strangers at first.

I'm talking about her hanging around Carrigstown with Paul????

And anyway we all have to start out as strangers at first.

no, I mean, the whole lets leave the country together spiel!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Lads :D

412554.PNG

youwould wrote: »
    Lads :D

412554.PNG

I don't understand what is this about?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I don't understand what is this about?

The Yank said Niamh reminded him of Gillian Anderson. I actually LOL'ed when I heard it.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

I reckon she would love a rabbit after 10 months locked away..........;)

Steady.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Cazale wrote: »
    State of the yanks suit.

And his dodgy comb over.

Bunch of eegits above.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

7005 signatures - well done FP !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Breakfast in Leos, serving pints in McCoys

• Advertisement

youwould wrote: »
    The Yank said Niamh reminded him of Gillian Anderson. I actually LOL'ed when I heard it.

I actually thought he would have said cause he is American, that she reminded him of Julianne Moore.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement