Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

amtc wrote:
    What is this group thing than Miriam has...just random chats about things? Not even advertised in the community centre.

And the group seems to be on every night - who pays for the room that they use?! Who has the time or the inclination to attend such a group?
    I have no life but I still wouldn't have the time to attend a community 'skill sharing' group every night of the flippin' week!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Considering she and her son had fairly serious mental problems she would know the signs! Is she doing a line with Hughie. First Bob, then the Ram, the Grioey. She's getting around. A fine looking woman

I think she's gorgeous. She has a sexy voice thing going on as well.

My question is who is Miriam?? Did she just drop from the sky??

Eoghan literally bumped into her one day on the street and by the end of the episode she was his boss.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Imagine if they brought back Doug's eejit of a brother........what was his name again? Is he still in Cork I wonder, Sure who know's, Jackie, Doug, Pete , sure none of them even talk about him or what he's at these days, they've all forgotten him, sure he might as well have not existed in the first place!

Saps! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

Imagine if they brought back Doug's eejit of a brother........what was his name again? Is he still in Cork I wonder, Sure who know's, Jackie, Doug, Pete , sure none of them even talk about him or what he's at these days, they've all forgotten him, sure he might as well have not existed in the first place!

Saps! :rolleyes:

Neil.....God he was annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,826 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is the Yank a plant by Robbie or Dermot or maybe Jo, she too wanting in on the plan to get Paul's money :p or to locate her sick son Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 56,428 ✭✭✭✭walshb

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is the Yank a plant by Robbie or Dermot or maybe Jo, she too wanting in on the plan to get Paul's money :p or to locate her sick son Ben

That would be far too clever for FC writers.... Very obvious to actual writers.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,609 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I hope she ends up going off with Emmett!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,826 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope she ends up going off with Emmett!

Me too, they have some chemistry imo, way more than he had with anyone else or her with Eoghan

I wonder has she a gambling past herself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I reckon even KT will know about The Plan before The Don cops on what happened. He will be the last man standing.

Niamh will leave him.
    The Don will be seen sipping whiskey in his flat as this is a sign that someone is mourning the end of a relationship
    A few weeks later some event will bring them back together and Wanderer will have a heartattack with anger!!.

Ha ha ha you know me too well! Imagine the irony of me dying in anger as Clelia Murphy skips to the ATM to see her balance. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,928 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

She seems nice, I assume she is a future girlfriend for Emmett. I wonder if there will be any connection to the Katy situation though?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Ciaran /love- hate whatever the actors name is, was terrible last night over the top over-acting, I know it's a drop in the ocean and the new american man is pretty bad though i thought the new girl Emmets ex girlfriend that was at the how to play Poker / Alcoholics anonymous session was pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Ha ha ha you know me too well! Imagine the irony of me dying in anger as Clelia Murphy skips to the ATM to see her balance. :P

I think you mean Celia.

I think you mean Celia.

I remember seeing the actresses on something before and she gave the impression it creeped her out when strangers could pronounce her name!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,928 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Ciaran /love- hate whatever the actors name is, was terrible last night over the top over-acting, I know it's a drop in the ocean and the new american man is pretty bad though i thought the new girl Emmets ex girlfriend that was at the how to play Poker / Alcoholics anonymous session was pretty good

I'm not even sure she's Emmett's ex. Did they just go on one date or something? Somebody mentioned it here this week.

I think you mean Celia.

Isn't her name spelt Clelia and pronounced Celia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Has anyone else noticed all the characters that can't pronounce Katy`s name properly ? Most of them seem to call her Kay_Dee

All I remember is she was a bit odd about her name!

I assume Amilia (KT) is pronounced like Amelia too. Amelia, no.7 in girls names in Ireland in 2014 and no.1 in 2015 I believe.

Has anyone else noticed all the characters that can't pronounce Katy`s name properly ? Most of them seem to call her Kay_Dee

I never saw this. There aren't many ways to mis-pronounce Katy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

I assume Amilia (KT) is pronounced like Amelia too. Amelia, no.7 in girls names in Ireland in 2014 and no.1 in 2015 I believe.

Good old Khalessi:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

No, it's Gillian. She has a cousin called Jennifer. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

How much would it cost to wax Yanks back and do Farrahs roots?

Good old Khalessi:cool:

I only know these stats cause I got a cat in 2014 and called her Amelia, assuming it wasn't a common name. (Actually called her after Emelia, the Portuguese woman I got her from.) Then started seeing half the country having baby girls called Amelia!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pigsear

After watching this show for a long time as a family event, I have now decided to give up on fair city completely as the Katy O'Brien and Paul and Niamh Brennan nonsense has gone on too long. The script writers need to get a dose of reality and maybe be replaced.

Ciaran hasn't been seen near a car in months.

And the Dermot story-line was farcical.

Pigsear wrote: »
    After watching this show for a long time as a family event, I have now decided to give up on fair city completely as the Katy O'Brien and Paul and Niamh Brennan nonsense has gone on too long. The script writers need to get a dose of reality and maybe be replaced.

Ciaran hasn't been seen near a car in months.

And the Dermot story-line was farcical.

Yeah that seems to be the way the viewers are going these days. Can anyone even think of another FC story that was dragged out this long? Yes there have been plenty of awful stories but the Katy kidnap one will surely go down as the most prolonged in FC history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Whatever happened the one with the rich daddy and worked in the Vinos? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

All I remember is she was a bit odd about her name!

I believe it's an Italian name and she's named after her Italian grandmother

Back to more of Eoghan and Debbie pounding the pavement first thing in the morning moaning about their 35 year old son's antics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Jesus didn't it occur to anyone to lock the door?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement