Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,428 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Is this yank just a teeny bit desperate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Following on from the award losing The Note, comes........

THE GROUP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Niamh being played at her own game.........I love it! sap!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

More scheming and blackmailing. How original.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

The community centre has a lift! Lol

• Advertisement

Jesus a left mobile phone is a catalyst for 3/4 FC stories

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

It honestly never fails to amaze me how fantastic the actress who plays Heather is. She's knocking this storyline out of the park. Ever since last year I've thought she was the best actress on the show and this storyline has proved it. It's funny because while Fair City is crap 99% of the time, Heather's story has always compelled me to watch it and I think that's partly because the actress is so good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Katie will look like Miriam when she grows up

if she ever does

youwould wrote: »
    More scheming and blackmailing. How original.

I think Niamh can chill out. The dogs on the street know of the plan, and still Paulio's oblivious.

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    It honestly never fails to me amaze how fantastic the actress who plays Heather is. She's knocking this storyline out of the park. Ever since last year I've thought she was the best actress on the show and this storyline has proved it. It's funny because while Fair City is crap 99% of the time, Heather's story has always compelled me to watch it and I think that's partly because the actress is so good

she was very very good there, she can be a bit inconsistent and the dialogue and the nature of the brain injury and how it affects her is laughable at times but her acting at times has been very good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

the scriptwriters have heard of general pinochet

wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Is the Yank's suit from the Rupert the Bear label?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

That hotel room looks awfully tidy for a place being used as a business man's base for a few weeks/months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Who's the American guy...he's like a fake Des Bishop ;)

Not a bad performance from LH & Header this evening.

Hayley looking for money now!

Has Kerrianne a brain injury too?

Also....the group, the group, the group, the group, the group!

And...............a new plan!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

She is there so long she could have grown a toenail and stabbed him to death with it

Another gem of a Niamh algorithm: ctrl-alt-clientbail-Hayley-keeptrapshut-folder.

I am lost? Who is blackmailing who? Hayley or Niamh?

Every second scene the dynamic changes?

I am lost? Who is blackmailing who? Hayley or Niamh?

Every second scene the dynamic changes?

Niamh has more bloody contacts and pull than La Cosa Nostra!

Regarding your query? It's simply another case of: wtf is the Plan?

So, that's 3 RTÉ programmes that I think it's safe to assume that Dee Forbes hasn't seen. The Late Late, Ray D'Arcy and Fair City. Because if she had she'd have to have a serious brass neck to talk about doubling the licence fee...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

In another example of the blistering pace of business in the Carrigstown area, Marcus contacts a big advertising agency who make a pitch to one of Hayley's clients and the deal is done all in the space of about twenty minutes, and all outside business hours seemingly.

Meanwhile in FC land the 50000 strong queue to book a room in the Pod have been told to come back Sunday..

Des Bishop...lighting Niamh up like the Eiffel Tower on Patrick's nite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

I don't think the writers have a clue where to go with KTeee now.
    In a few months time Ciarán Óg will be born. In 2024 Ciarán the daddy pops in to see KTeee who's still in her box, where he complains about the price of communion clothes for his kid. Eating her apple and Spar chicken tikka roll, KTeee listens sympathetically while nodding her head.

Good God in Heaven, can we have an end to this joke of a story.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I've three blind mice stuck in my head thanks to Heather's humming

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I don't think the writers have a clue where to go with KTeee now.
    In a few months time Ciarán Óg will be born. In 2024 Ciarán the daddy pops in to see KTeee who's still in her box, where he complains about the price of communion clothes for his kid. Eating her apple and Spar chicken tikka roll, KTeee listens sympathetically while nodding her head.

Good God in Heaven, can we have an end to this joke of a story.

... and Farrah needing to lie down after being pregnant for all of 5 minutes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

This blackmail crap makes no sense. Why doesn't Hayley just respond in kind and ring up Niamhs clients and say she has been offering sexual favors for business or even more logically, why would anyone BELIEVE Marcus?? Surely any normal person would put him down as a bitter client and just move on. Even better, Hayley should go to the Guards and tell all about it. If they dig into her finances, Hayley could claim complete ignorance and deny knowing about Niamh. These weak blackmail plots are ridiculous.

Hitchens wrote: »
    ... and Farrrah needing to lie down after being pregnant for 5 minutes :pac:

Ah but judging by Junior's progress from birth to strapping 6 footer aged 2 I'd say Farrah's little bundle is already a 10 lber! It's gotta take its toll!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I really thought Hailey was going to take a photo, it looks like Neimh is mentoring her on facial expressions.

expression-141KqDogvuGRag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

The group seems to be a bit creepy - Gripeys boss seems a little too enthusiastic about recruiting members. When KT is finally released will she return to find her whole family are Scientologists? :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement