Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

At least she has Zoe for company.

Who? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

With the power of the internet these days, I'm sure another petition to explain what happened to Zoe would get attention within a few days. I can almost see now how FC would spin it "Zoe and her sister decided to travel South America starting with the beautiful Galapagos and use this time to reconnect and see the world together. The trip was paid for by her loving foster father Dermot, or should that be luckless business man Paul! Who knows where there adventure will take them next but it will sure be a different town that Zoe returns to"...

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Jodotman

They'll probably go down the joseph fritzil route soon as they can't drag it out any longer.

Can't wait to see the acting when she is finally released. Should be hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Will be happy when it ends but not so happy about the inevitable siege where Ellie is a hostage and she convinces Ciaran to hand himself in.

When's Farah due date? Will they carry on the KT plot until Farrah goes into labour in the middle of the siege?

Jodotman wrote: »
    They'll probably go down the joseph fritzil route soon as they can't drag it out any longer.

Can't wait to see the acting when she is finally released. Should be hilarious!

She wont be able to handle bright lights, open spaces and loud noises for quite some time. The Station, Vinos, Community Centre and the pub are out of the question then...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,433 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Will be happy when it ends but not so happy about the inevitable siege where Ellie is a hostage and she convinces Ciaran to hand himself in.

When's Farah due date? Will they carry on the KT plot until Farrah goes into labour in the middle of the siege?

Ah, how I miss FC sieges!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

walshb wrote: »
    Ah, how I miss FC sieges!

Celia and Tony have already had a meeting to see how they can convince the writers to let them take centre stage for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,612 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Fair City responds to the petition by promising to free Katy if we vote for Aoibhin in Dancing With The Stars!

https://twitter.com/RTEFairCity/status/845287219841634304

• Registered Users Posts: 56,433 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Celia and Tony have already had a meeting to see how they can convince the writers to let them take centre stage for it.

Well if it's half as good and gripping as the "musical chairs" siege a while back (where the homeless dude held up half the cast over a 6 month period) we're in for a ride!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Fair City responds to the petition by promising to free Katy if we vote for Aoibhin in Dancing With The Stars!

Oh for gods sake. The Fair City team love an oul black mail don't they?! Why are they so invested in her winning?? I for one will not be voting for her, sort yourselves and your storylines out FC!

• Advertisement

I seriously hope no one votes for Aoibhin, not that it's her fault they've dragged the arse out of this storyline.

How weird will it be if Katy is ever asked to babysit for Farrah, knowing that the father was such a cruel and damaged man.

At least the FC writers are reading that petition which means theres a chance they are reading this thread. END IT NOW YOU WEIRDOS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

The hashtag is less #freekaty and more #stopmakingpotentiallygoodstoriesmindnumbinglyboringdraggedoutandrepetitiveandwhileyoureatitfeckoadd withthetvlicencefee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I very much doubt the actress that plays KT, Amelia Clarke, will stick around long to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

They're holding the story hostage now? Lucky I just finished this hostage negotiations tape.
    Fair City script writers, we're ignoring your demands, what do you say to that!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I very much doubt the actress that plays KT, Amelia Clarke, will stick around long to be honest.

It might be too late for her to move on, she might be institutionalised by now... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

When Header lost her temper she was much more lucid. I wonder if that's deliberate or did the actor forget to slur her words?

This note will be found eventually. LH scrunched it up but didn't destroy it. Carie Crowley will find it when the scriptwriters ask their 5year old children for ideas.

Jackie will find the note when she pops in to enquire about some work shes offering Ciaran at the hotel. He wont be in and naturally he left the door open, with his tablet turned on and KTs passport in full view. Whatever happened to her passport? Last seen he just stashed it in a toolbox, I'm sure that will re-emerge in the near future. Im sure her release will be a great episode but it just wont makeup for all the months of boredom and frustration from the viewers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

threetrees wrote: »
    When Header lost her temper she was much more lucid. I wonder if that's deliberate or did the actor forget to slur her words?

This note will be found eventually. LH scrunched it up but didn't destroy it. Carie Crowley will find it when the scriptwriters ask their 5year old children for ideas.
    Why oh why does everyone call her header? You put a header on a combine, her name is Heather.

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Why oh why does everyone call her header? You put a header on a combine, her name is Heather.

Because she's a total head-the-ball, header, mentaller, you know.

• Advertisement

Sam Kade wrote: »

It is a joke. It is not an unintentional misspelling! Plus, it wasn't given just because she has brain damage, she was called Header back when she was poisoning her daughter and just acting generally crazy.

Plus, the mispronunciation by the likes of Meeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and LoveHate helps the cause!

That FC Twitter Post,??.. they want people to vote for the dancer and they'll release KT if she wins??... If that's the case then they see the viewer's as fooikg idiots!... FC is recorded weeks in advance, are they going to change the outcome if she dances into 1st place?

That FC Twitter Post,??.. they want people to vote for the dancer and they'll release KT if she wins??... If that's the case then they see the viewer's as fooikg idiots!... FC is recorded weeks in advance, are they going to change the outcome if she dances into 1st place?

I think it is just their attempt at humour. You can see they are using The Petition as a positive spin for publicity. Only worse thing than being talked about is not being talking about.

I'm clicking on the 'Latest post' on here but it's not showing up,!

I think it is just their attempt at humour. You can see they are using The Petition as a positive spin for publicity. Only worse thing than being talked about is not being talking about.

They might just be smarter than us.... Oh no! :eek:

They might just be smarter than us.... Oh no! :eek:

Trust me, not even the 45 combined "brains" of them are smarter than any of the posters on this thread!

Because she's a total head-the-ball, header, mentaller, you know.
    It is a joke. It is not an unintentional misspelling! Plus, it wasn't given just because she has brain damage, she was called Header back when she was poisoning her daughter and just acting generally crazy.

Plus, the mispronunciation by the likes of Meeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and LoveHate helps the cause!
    :D:D:D I get it now. Katieeeee trapeeeeed!

I've always wondered why....... why someone who's obviously well educated would be bothered with FC?... I'm thinking of 2 posters in particular.

Here's something unusual header :) played a bearded lady, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1418006/mediaviewer/rm3811631360

• Advertisement

I've always wondered why....... why someone who's obviously well educated would be bothered with FC?... I'm thinking of 2 posters in particular.
    Why not go mad and name them :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement