Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Did Paul burn the money he got for the Market Place? Almost a million squid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Did Paul burn the money he got for the Market Place? Almost a million squid!

coffee and pints everyday aren't cheap.

They're really trying to top worst episode ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Paul is not broke. Even if he immediately had to pay out the 800k he lost (unlikely) he's still made more than that in the last few weeks. What's he made, about 1.5m? Gah it's so frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Ok, I was always useless at maths, but didn't Paul just get over €700,000 from American boy for the market place? Didn't Hughie buy the pod for almost €400,000 a few weeks ago? Didn't Wayne buy back the garage from him? And considering Dermish only took €800,000 that was already in the bank, how the feck can Paul be so broke that he needs to take a driving job?
    It gets more ridiculous by the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,434 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Officially D worst episode ever.

Paulio almost decapitates Niamh for the stunt she pulled with Caddle and the limo job. End of episode and he's suited and booted and ready to go. Why do they bother? Would it not be so much easier to write properly?

The fact we all know that after all this drivel and garbage Niamh remains the doormat wife, again, why bother?

Highlight of episode? Warehouse boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

These Sunday episodes can really lead to some questionable scenes, I mean who the fcuk meets a client in town on Sunday evening for champagne and finger food?? Ridiculous, shes just a software developer, shes not trying to recruit clients for Apple or Microsoft, surely her client could have waited until the following morning.
    Yay, Oisins back, I love him, but he has an uphill battle trying to prove himself again, I'm looking forward to his scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 carlowdude

Saw the part with paul and his son, I am interested in starting to watch fair city, any chance can someone tell me what happened between paul and the son osion? can't spell the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

carlowdude wrote: »
    Saw the part with paul and his son, I am interested in starting to watch fair city, any chance can someone tell me what happened between paul and the son osion? can't spell the name.

Paul sent him away some years ago for a head transplant, and neither of them liked the result :pac:

nice one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I can't wait till Wayne books a car and Paul is driving. They have to do a scene like that.

Should I drive some punter to the airport for 25 quid. Or should I give up my 50 a week take away coffee addiction?

I'm pretty sure Paul still has at least 2 properties he can sell. The Gripeys and Jane's now empty apartment. Or maybe he could just collect the rent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

The Dragons Den program are using KT's cell as a Green Room ...Dee's cost cutting plan kicking in already! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Good to see Cathal back. A gangland storyline cannot be too far away! Perfect excuse to put the Paul/Niamh thing and the Katy story to bed now. Niamh becoming more and more dislikeable with every episode too. This story is boring at this stage but I just HOPE it will be worth it in the end to see all things backfire on Niamh. Getting sick of her devious smiles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Good to see Cathal back. A gangland storyline cannot be too far away! Perfect excuse to put the Paul/Niamh thing and the Katy story to bed now. Niamh becoming more and more dislikeable with every episode too. This story is boring at this stage but I just HOPE it will be worth it in the end to see all things backfire on Niamh. Getting sick of her devious smiles.
    ???

Why isn't Cathal doing time ? Was he even charged and brought to court for kidnapping FFS ???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

She's a sick twisted b*tch Niamh, she getting pleasure out of humiliating Paul. Pure narcasist. Just f*ck off on holiday ya sad b*tch.

^^^^^^^

I was just about to say that.

This post was aimed at PPs

Ah for god sake the weasel is back....

fin12 wrote: »
    Ah for god sake the weasel is back....

Which one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

sligojoek wrote: »
    Which one?

Bella and his gammy leg

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    Which one?

Oisin from Mallow.

Oh and the Joker is back aswell, I suppose Nora is going to be his next victim.

I could see Bela getting the leg over Nora...the good one that is

I am guessing he tried to screw over his father, over money? In the scene paul said he has no place in the family and when he left niamh did betray her defiance a bit So a part of Niamh does in a way want to forgive him?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Ok, I was always useless at maths, but didn't Paul just get over €700,000 from American boy for the market place? Didn't Hughie buy the pod for almost €400,000 a few weeks ago? Didn't Wayne buy back the garage from him? And considering Dermish only took €800,000 that was already in the bank, how the feck can Paul be so broke that he needs to take a driving job?
    It gets more ridiculous by the day.

The writers are working on a spin off of fair city..... Fairly Dyscalculia

Rose016 wrote: »
    The writers are working on a spin off of fair city..... Fairly Dyslexic

Is that not reading ?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

liam7831 wrote: »
    Is that not reading ?

Yes just before I edited it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

My mother is just back from Australia after three months...I took her out for lunch for Mother's Day....and explained the Plan, the Hostage, the Group, the Petition. My poor mother was laughing so hard she couldn't even eat.

WHY IS NIAMH STILL WITH HIM FOR **** SAKE

• Advertisement

Ama/Alma: Nora that's the man that threatened your son and his wifes life and held a number of your friends hostage and was involved in a young mans death. Oh and you witnessed him threatening a staff member today in his business you know nothing about. Did I mentioned he recently extorted money, threatened me and my boyfriend and tried to have Jake deported!

Nora: Ah sure f#ck it I can handle meself in anyways, here say nothing to Robbie yea

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement