Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Hitchens wrote: »
    Speaking of Deegan, where has he been for the KT investigation? The 'Whispering Detective' would have it sorted by now along with figuring out the 'Plan' labyrinth!

Deegan suspected Oisín was responsible for her disappearance and held him for questioning around last June

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Dallas was stupid. Dynasty was even worse. FC has gone 80s American soaps nuclear. Niamh nearly has the hair for it! I am really wasting minutes of my life this evening watching on catch up.

Last night my house went soap free and did an 80s B Movie night. It was enlightening. The zombies in Return of the Living Dead made more sense than FC characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I've come to the conclusion that Kerry Anne is Wayne in a wig

• Registered Users Posts: 86,831 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Wayne seen capped limo driver Paul yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ah lads is nobody watching?? The thread is dying a death here.

Niamh and Paul, Paul and Niamh.

Dermot to Niamh "Why don't you just leave Paul"
    Hayley to Niamh "You have had your fun, why not end it or just divorce him"
    Carol to Niamh "Wheres your self respect? Just leave him and find someone else"
    Hughie to Niamh "When are you going to leave him?"
    Marcus to Niamh "Are you ever going to leave Paul".

That's all there is to say about tonights ep.

• Advertisement

Thanks. I'll watch it later with a bottle of Jameson and half a kilo of cocaine. Might make it easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,457 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Caddle, you fooking yoke..,Paulio can be convinced of anything...he's a grade A dummy!

I have a bit of an old pray most evenings now instead, it's just not even so bad it's funny anymore:(

Im back watching 80s B movies - Horror films tonight! FC is probably scarier, but for the wrong reasons. However the B movie scripts seem to make more sense. Gonna skip the Jameson and tonights episode. Hot chocolate and Dario Argento seem more sensible.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Thanks. I'll watch it later with a bottle of Jameson and half a kilo of cocaine. Might make it easier.

I happen to have a box of spare coke lying around, as you do, apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Cathal has to be smuggling the cocaine inside the meat. Paul will be collecting his pension and Niamh will still have reasons not to leave him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

In fairness to Marcus he has Niamh summed up pretty well. Too weak and scared to leave Paul, she'd rather the comfort of staying in the present situation rather than having the guts to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Where's Sean these days?!
    He hasn't had a decent storyline since the whole Christy moving into the front room debacle. Like why not just write him out of it at this stage. He's niamhs brother who is in it non stop...She never mentions him, he never calls over the see Ruthie but supposedly lives next door! Mad!

laylag wrote: »
    He hasn't had a decent storyline since the whole Christy moving into the front room debacle. Like why not just write him out of it at this stage. He's niamhs brother who is in it non stop...She never mentions him, he never calls over the see Ruthie but supposedly lives next door! Mad!

He must have gone to Canada after the youngest Dillon lamb Dearbhala!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

If you could bring one fair city character back who would it be?? Can be dead or alive.

I think id go with Louis. I liked the storyline with him and carol and he was a decent enough actor!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Give Nora a shout, she'll sort you out with the cocaine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Careful, a local irritating pensioner might start snooping around your house.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

If you could bring one fair city character back who would it be?? Can be dead or alive.

I think id go with Louis. I liked the storyline with him and carol and he was a decent enough actor!

Katie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Hitchens wrote: »
    Speaking of Deegan, where has he been for the KT investigation? The 'Whispering Detective' would have it sorted by now along with figuring out the 'Plan' labyrinth!

Sure didn't he find out that KT never made it to Galway. He set up a road block around the entire border of the county and made sure that she didn't get into Galway !

Did they sell Gina's house? I remember Niamh saying they were

Sean works in Station still and lives with Ama and Jake all unseen of course :p

• Advertisement

Totally off topic but i'm just after seeing the Ronaldo bust in Mediera for the first time.. Jesus it looks like Gooch Cooper!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

nagdefy wrote: »
    Totally off topic but i'm just after seeing the Ronaldo bust in Mediera for the first time.. Jesus it looks like Gooch Cooper!!

There's a statue of Ronaldo on the beachfront in Funchal in Madeira and it's the spit of Stephen Gerrard!

Yvonne Doyle with Robbie's child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

No question....................

Fair-City-Eps-51-Paul-and-Clar-clash.jpg

If you could bring one fair city character back who would it be?? Can be dead or alive!

Tom Bowen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

anna080 wrote:
    I've come to the conclusion that Kerry Anne is Wayne in a wig

Lol!

God the whole thing is just ridiculous. Have they forgotten about Katy at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Posh Charlie's second wife Esther and actually bury her this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

In real life supernan would be eaten down by wild boars to her false teeth if she squealed on a king pin drug lord, not trying to spray down his shelves on overtime!! Less edge of the seat more edge of the toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Rose016 wrote: »
    Posh Charlie's second wife Esther and actually bury her this time.

No, he buried and mourned her. Mags got an announcement over a pint and that was it. Never mentioned again!!

• Advertisement

No question....................

He'd also satisfy all our female posters here like fin, luscious, collyflower, lisha etc who are crying out for handsome male actors :)

Louis Gleeson that is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement