Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

With regard to Fair City at the moment, i have one question my fellow posters..

b1248f6a2acb4824f78475ce9d38fdde.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

nagdefy wrote: »
    He'd also satisfy all our female posters here like fin, luscious, collyflower, lisha etc who are crying out for handsome male actors :)

Louis Gleeson that is.

That is what Ray and Leo are there for.

033_2d805e50f713000e38d125d0ff50b4252c721af9.jpg

That is what Ray and Leo are there for.

Two fine upstanding gentlemen, one with wavy hands, who no doubt would light the fires of lust in some of our female contributors. Some of the, ahem, over 65 year old ladies, numerous in number, who are among our ranks TTB:)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,612 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

laylag wrote: »
    If you could bring one fair city character back who would it be?? Can be dead or alive.

I think id go with Louis. I liked the storyline with him and carol and he was a decent enough actor!

I'd like to see a special week when Lucy returns and kidnaps Junior. They'd be RTE news flashes in the back ground and Lucy will return for the search but it turns out she has him. Clio might also make an appearance.

Certain thread contributors don't need more handsome men in FC.. cough.. cough.. (freshpopcorn) are finding their, pardon the pun, kicks elsewhere on shows such as DWTS. Certain ladies who were 'Holding Out For A Hero' found him last Sunday evening;)

• Advertisement

I'd like to see a special week when Lucy returns and kidnaps Junior. They'd be RTE news flashes in the back ground and Lucy will return for the search but it turns out she has him. Clio might also make an appearance.

That's an excellent idea. Wonder if it was posted on the FC website..

I'd like to see Robert back too and have a reignited romance with him and Cleo:)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

"It is not that simple, I cant just up and leave for no reason just after he goes broke"

says Niamh

Im so confused. What was the object of the plan?????Anyone?

"It is not that simple, I cant just up and leave for no reason just after he goes broke"

says Niamh

Im so confused. What was the object of the plan?????Anyone?

I'm growing to like Marcus, despite his suit, etc. He put it to Niamh straight tonight that she was a coward happy to live in her fearfull limbo. Fair play he said to her to leave Paul or don't come with him to Dubai.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I loved Robert, he was a great character - the pairing of him and Cleo was brilliant.
    There hasn't been an interesting, well written character since - I mean look at Marcus the Yank, all baseball references and clichés and no substance or charm to him whatsoever! Pepe or whatever his name was, Ama's boyfriend, another walking cliché, and don't get me started on Christy-ah-now... pathetic additions to the show!
    Charlotte, Oisin, Decco, Sash and Callum are all played by fine young actors who perform admirably considering the dross that's written for them - with a total shake-up of writers there might be some hope of them realising their potential within the show but it won't happen, they'll be written out and we'll be left with the OAPs and lifers (Caddle, Paul, Niamh, Leo and his gargantuan hands, Renee and whispering Bob) - it's sad because some of those lifers are played by decent actors, they're just not given decent storylines or even entertaining interactions between the big storylines, and there's no continuity in their characters except for Paul's philandering and Niamh's spinelessness.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,830 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder does Marcus have an OH himself besides Niamh

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

It all seems too good to be true. 'Handsome' american businessman lands in Carrigstown, supposedly single. After 2 weeks he's asking Niamh to go to Dubai with him!

Better than internet dating;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote:

When she surprised him by waiting for him in his hotel room, I really really hoped he would have another woman with him!
    It would've been great if she had confronted Paul, told him she knew about Hayley and was now leaving him for Marcus, packed a bag and headed for the hotel to be greeted by Marcus wearing the face off some young wan. Niamh has been such the pantomime villain of late, it'd be nice to see it all fall apart for her imo!

Certain thread contributors don't need more handsome men in FC.. cough.. cough.. (freshpopcorn) are finding their, pardon the pun, kicks elsewhere on shows such as DWTS. Certain ladies who were 'Holding Out For A Hero' found him last Sunday evening;)

I'm actually a little lost to what your referring to!

I'm actually a little lost to what your referring to!

Just messing that you don't need more male eye candy on fair city freshpopcorn as i know you were happy with Aidan O'Mahony's win on DWTS!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,830 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It all seems too good to be true. 'Handsome' american businessman lands in Carrigstown, supposedly single. After 2 weeks he's asking Niamh to go to Dubai with him!

Better than internet dating;)

Was he not a mate of Robbie, but now no interaction between them :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Funny how he knew Robbie in Kosovo but didn't know Dan.

Just messing that you don't need more male eye candy on fair city freshpopcorn as i know you were happy with Aidan O'Mahony's win on DWTS!

That's what I thought originally and then I began to doubt myself and started coming up with strange conclusions.

That's what I thought originally and then I began to doubt myself and started coming up with strange conclusions.

I know. When you're trying to be funny and a little cryptic messaging on something like this it can go wrong. It was crystal clear in my head what i was saying but of course it gets lost in translation and can mean anything to the receiver of the message.

sligojoek wrote: »

Dan was playing basketball with the Kosovo panthers the days Marcus met Robbie;)

I know. When you're trying to be funny and a little cryptic messaging on something like this it can go wrong. It was crystal clear in my head what i was saying but of course it gets lost in translation and can mean anything to the receiver of the message.

I understand and I read too much into things sometimes. You do know I'm a man?

• Advertisement

I understand and I read too much into things sometimes. You do know I'm a man?

No i didn't know!! I better shut my beak:D

No i didn't know!! I better shut my beak:D

Your fine!

Was he not a mate of Robbie, but now no interaction between them :confused:

They didn't seem to have recent contact though..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Katy must be starving to death..

No sign of her in the past 2 or so episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

sligojoek wrote: »

I hope Dan comes back soon, walking or running .. Preparing for a marathon , and he or noone ever mentions or pretends anything about the wheelchair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I reckon he is married with Kids

• Registered Users Posts: 56,451 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I don't know about anyone else but D most puzzling part of FC is not the plan or K Ts continued incarceration, it's why on fooking earth are Oisin and Callum stuck to Charlit like flies to sh1te?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

walshb wrote: »
    I don't know about anyone else but D most puzzling part of FC is not the plan or K Ts continued incarceration, it's why on fooking earth are Oisin and Callum stuck to Charlit like flies to sh1te?

It's an ego think, they want to get one up over the other one, whoever charlotte picks, she will be picking one over the other therefore the one she picks will get an ego boost and rub it in the other ones face.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

A better question is why is Callum still in town?? Didn't he just come over for a Christmas visit. Plus he automatically assumed Paul would give him a room and a job. Is he still working? What does he do all day besides insult Jane and look moody when drinking coffee. I never understand why FC just throw back characters who have clearly had their stories done and dusted and they still remain there months later...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Did he take the 20k off her in the end?
    A better question is why is Callum still in town?? Didn't he just come over for a Christmas visit. Plus he automatically assumed Paul would give him a room and a job. Is he still working? What does he do all day besides insult Jane and look moody when drinking coffee. I never understand why FC just throw back characters who have clearly had their stories done and dusted and they still remain there months later...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement