Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

Tuesday's Episode:

Ben saunters into the hospital, kitted out in new Superdry jacket and a Spar cap, "Dad, want a coffee, it's on me! *winks*"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Oh.............Reneee.....................Please do not trust medical professional's advice in Carrigstown!

dermot.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What's the best the donor's family gets wind of the plan and looks for a cut!

Is Ben addicted to Milkshakes????

Could be a good story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

People spend longer on trolleys than it took Dermot to get a liver transplant:eek:

• Advertisement

Not really related to tonight's episode but i just came accross this pic a few days ago. It's from when Paul discovered Niamh and Mumbles were an item:D

Made me laugh :D

I140916_152057_69767oTextCS_69258113.jpg

Mumbles survived a good few slaps of an iron bar only to succumb a year later to being brushed off by Eoghan's shoulder.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

nagdefy wrote: »
    Not really related to tonight's episode but i just came accross this pic a few days ago. It's from when Paul discovered Niamh and Mumbles were an item:D

Made me laugh :D

I140916_152057_69767oTextCS_69258113.jpg

Mumbles survived a good few slaps of an iron bar only to succumb a year later to being brushed off by Eoghan's shoulder.

That is actually hilarious!

How did mumbles end up in the wheelchair again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

amtc wrote: »
    When the closeup of the passport was shown it just said for first name Katy.

Surely that's an abbreviation. Plus has she no middle names.

The RTE website says her real name is Caitlin.

Katy (Caitlin) is a strong-willed and rebellious young woman. Sometimes she's too smart for her own good.

http://www.rte.ie/drama/tv/featured/faircity/katyobrien.html

That is actually hilarious!

How did mumbles end up in the wheelchair again?

I actually can't remember. Was it a work accident or sth..

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

wasn't he on a stag in Galway and fell down the stairs?

• Advertisement

he went missing for two months off screen, came back in the wheel chair. The story was that he fell down the stairs when drunk in Galway. He spent one or two days knocking around on Dan's wheelchair and then he met his death at the hands of a reception desk

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I'd say KT nearly has the tunnel dug by now, using her tweezers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

he went missing for two months off screen, came back in the wheel chair. The story was that he fell down the stairs when drunk in Galway. He spent one or two days knocking around on Dan's wheelchair and then he met his death at the hands of a reception desk

And because of this incident with the reception desk Gripy was changed with murder / manslaughter?! .. His solicitor didn't even call the reception desk to give evidence.. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Why does your man keep talking about taking driving lessons as if hes planning to stay? He told Jake and Dog last episode he was only over for 2 weeks. So is he now planning to stay longer or what? Id say if I threw a pen at a suspended piece of A4 paper over and over again, I would get a more logical and interesting script than tonight.
    Dermot gets his transplant confirmed and surgery ready for him in 8 minutes, that new Health Minister should get a raise. Heather wearing clothes which belong to a 1980s aerobic class, I was waiting for her to whip out a ghetto-blaster and start rapping. Im delighted shes back though, the most talented actress in FC by a country mile.
    KT give it up hes never going to let you go.

Heather and that fooking permanent Cheshire Cat grin slapped all over her face is truly haunting!

I can't believe Hughie is still paying for Heather's stay! He's not even related to her, is he :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I can't believe Hughie is still paying for Heather's stay! He's not even related to her, is he :confused:

Step umcle I guess ? Seeing as hes Christy's brother? Don't think Heather was Christy daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Dermot's female doctor in on the plan and getting a cut or has she fallen for Dermot, seen what is underneath his trench coat :p

Have to say, Heather looks madder now than when she first went in, Farrah seem to be the only one who sees that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 coolcat1991

Does anyone else think Farrah's issus with Heather is more than what Heather did to Ellie
    Farrah resents Heather for the relatenship with Flyod which i total understand but Heather isnt the only one to blame she didnt make Flyod fall for her
    plus i think Farrah feels pushed aside when Heather is around
    i hope the two sisters can sort it out

• Advertisement

So will it be Ciaran or Emmett that Heather will bed first

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Mouseslayer17

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Make it Jane and I'll gladly buy TV licence

• Registered Users Posts: 15 coolcat1991

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    None
    Emmett likely smells of beer and Heather i dont think would go for that
    Ciaran spends his free time with Katy or goading Emmett he wouldnt have time for Heather

None
    Emmett likely smells of beer and Heather i dont think would go for that
    Ciaran spends his free time with Katy or goading Emmett he wouldnt have time for Heather

If either are with Farrah of course she would go there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

So did I get that right, or did the psychiatric hospital really not find out about Heather's child abuse because no one told them ? And Farrah is now getting some kind of conscience about it now that release is imminent?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Dermot's liver transplant is similar to the Phil Mitchell transplant storyline over on Eastenders.

Get ready for another never ending love triangle, or in this case square, when Cheshire Cat sets her sights on whomever Farrah is jumping, Eskimo boy-LH. We'll fooking all end up in the funny farm by the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Does anyone else think Farrah's issus with Heather is more than what Heather did to Ellie Farrah resents Heather for the relatenship with Flyod which i total understand but Heather isnt the only one to blame she didnt make Flyod fall for her plus i think Farrah feels pushed aside when Heather is around i hope the two sisters can sort it out

Plus Heather had an affair with Farrah's husband.

maurv1 wrote: »
    So did I get that right, or did the psychiatric hospital really not find out about Heather's child abuse because no one told them ? And Farrah is now getting some kind of conscience about it now that release is imminent?

I missed that, too busy banging my head off the wall (metaphorically!)

But if that is true, it is the most absurd thing ever that such a serious issue wasn't disclosed to the psychiatrists!

• Advertisement

branie2 wrote: »
    Dermot's liver transplant is similar to the Phil Mitchell transplant storyline over on Eastenders.

Except Phil was told he could survive and was put on the list months ago (afaik) Dermishhh was told he was a gonner from day one!

Plus Phil looked ridiculously sick while Dermishh got the odd bit of indegestion while he was knocking back his daily pints!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement