Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

When Niamh says she's leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 56,469 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Just how hard up is Spillane for a cleaner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

If Fair City was a person I'd kick its teeth in too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

I think the Doyle sisters need to worry about business in Vinos. Sunday morning, 4 punters drinking coffee alone, must be losing customers to Jake and Christy. Except Jake is outside sippin coffee. You'd think Rose might move back into her own flat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭Icsics

Those buttoning up the clothes scenes are cringeworthy

• Advertisement

Meanwhile the Brennans decide to cap off their breakfast at home with tea in the pub. Wine and pints for the other Sunday morning patrons

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Quote of the night to Marcus: "Youre not going to leave him. You don't have the nerve"!.

There's a huge satisfaction from watching Niamh sweat and squirm when questioned on the whole leaving Paul thing by various characters. I don't even need to mention it these days- everyone from Hughie, Carol and now Marcus are saying what everyone else is thinking.

Is it only Paddys day today in Carraigstown? Everyone, in the boozer, on the sauce, all day

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Is it only Paddys day today in Carraigstown? Everyone, in the boozer, on the sauce, all day

That's every episode, characters are always in the pub or Station. For once, it would be refreshing to see characters in their sitting rooms of an evening having a conversation. I know its not the most glamorous of locations but it would add some much-needed realism to the show.

You spoke too soon, Session Mór in the Dowlings AND the Brennans tonight
    That's every episode, characters are always in the pub or Station. For once, it would be refreshing to see characters in their sitting rooms of an evening having a conversation. I know its not the most glamorous of locations but it would add some much-needed realism to the show.

• Advertisement

Cormdogg wrote: »
    You spoke too soon, Session Mór in the Dowlings AND the Brennans tonight

That happens twice a year, I didn't allow for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Does leo's repertoire only extend to Dublin songs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

KT out yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    KT out yet?

Nope, she's still in there

1814956000130627003259.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,612 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    KT out yet?

I tried my best!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

What is Marcus playing at, why did he call around to the Brennens just when Neimh was about to tell Paul she was leaving him? And taking Ruthie, fat chance of her getting custody.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I'm watching Dragons Den. You know the bit where they interview people after their pitch? I could swear the panels are the same as Katy's place

What is Marcus playing at, why did he call around to the Brennens just when Neimh was about to tell Paul she was leaving him? And taking Ruthie, fat chance of her getting custody.

Because the writers need a reason to keep Niamh in the soap..

They'll drag several more months out of it as well...leave, stay, leave, stay...and on and on...

It's genius writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Oh and Marcus wants to go out for dinner away from Carraigstown so suggests the Ballintyne. So local you can walk home.

Quote of the night: Dean to Leo as Leo sits in the 3x3 foot kitchen playing guitar in semi darkness. "Are you alone?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That was funny what Leo said about Paula that she probably ripped off the dole in Greece aswell. Why would Leo bother going seeing her and Troy just wants a free Gaff.

The joker is actually hilarious, he walks around Carrigstown like he owns it.

The joker can't get any other cleaner???? That was a great session in Leo's. At least he's enjoying himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,103 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Dean was brilliant on the pizza box. A great performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Its all gone like Dallas and Dynasty and they are laughed at these days.

RTE - 30 plus ****ing years behind the times.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Domino's bodhrán :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I think RTE should have put up a 'if you were affected by this episode' phone number tonight for Wanderer.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

That made me laugh so much. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

amtc wrote: »
    I share my birthday with Jake!

Happy early birthday! Mine was on Saturday. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Getting way too much of this Paul/Niamh/Marcus story. Give us more Cathal instead. After destroying Paul's business, Niamh has spent the last few weeks grinning and mocking Paul. Would love to see her get her comeuppance soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement