Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Getting way too much of this Paul/Niamh/Marcus story. Give us more Cathal instead. After destroying Paul's business, Niamh has spent the last few weeks grinning and mocking Paul. Would love to see her get her comeuppance soon.

Marcus sorted that already.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Getting way too much of this Paul/Niamh/Marcus story. Give us more Cathal instead. After destroying Paul's business, Niamh has spent the last few weeks grinning and mocking Paul. Would love to see her get her comeuppance soon.
    Fair City doesn't do soon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What is Marcus playing at, why did he call around to the Brennens just when Neimh was about to tell Paul she was leaving him? And taking Ruthie, fat chance of her getting custody.

Before Xmas she was about too tell him that she was leaving him and then dermo keeled over LOL

Oh God I had forgotten all about annoying Paula until that Muppet Leo brought her up, I really hope she doesn't come back into it .

Eoins mother ordering around and the sap puts up with it, the crap that Comes out of her mouth, I wish someone would sew it shut.

Then the 5 Muppets decide it will be a good idea too break out the guitars and have a bit of rave on a Sunday evening :rolleyes: that Muppet Dean and his pizza box LOL .

Saps !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Had to laugh at Carol on to Niamh about Ruthie, where is Jack again

Carol has a kid? :confused:

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Any chance the reason we are getting g so much niamh/Paul/Marcus/Oisin etc and so little header/love hate/katy is that they re panicking in fair city hq after the recent negative press..

And in a week or two we will have a special week to resolve the Katy stuff...Which is being rushed together as we speak?

Could explain the last week of complete horse manure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,469 ✭✭✭✭walshb

vkid wrote: »

Could explain the last week of complete horse manure

Week? You're takin' the pi%s......?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

youwould wrote: »
    Happy early birthday! Mine was on Saturday. :)

Happy early birthday to amtc and belated greetings to you. Mine was yesterday,we should all buy cake to eat during the next episode !

Had to laugh at Carol reading Food and Wine yesterday. Has anyone EVER seen her cook anything. I don't remember her so much as buttering a piece of toast.

New%20Picture%201_2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I think RTE should have put up a 'if you were affected by this episode' phone number tonight for Wanderer.. :)

I was affected in a good way ha ha! For months now ive been saying that The Plan is going to go nowhere because when push comes to shove she wont leave Paul and now I don't need to say a thing because characters left right and centre are repeating to Niamh every episode exactly what Ive been saying and what people here are thinking. And even then she STILL wont leave him.

jos28 wrote: »
    Had to laugh at Carol reading Food and Wine yesterday. Has anyone EVER seen her cook anything. I don't remember her so much as buttering a piece of toast.

She might get her good coat dirty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Happy early birthday to amtc and belated greetings to you. Mine was yesterday,we should all buy cake to eat during the next episode !

Many happy returns. The cake would definitely be more enjoyable than the episode!

New%20Picture%201_2.png

No one in fair city ever cooks sure, there always in the hungry pig, vino's , they should all be obese at this stage :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 56,469 ✭✭✭✭walshb

No one in fair city ever cooks sure, there always in the hungry pig, vino's , they should all be obese at this stage :rolleyes:

Obese from eating plates of tomatoes in Vino's and thin air in the Pig?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Best line's of last night's episode went to Glenrose, telling stripey that she was "mousey cleaner" and soon the young ones would be wearing belly tops and mini skirts and the horse ram would be off again!!! Lol lol Ram was so supportive and just said nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Rose016 wrote: »
    Best line's of last night's episode went to Glenrose, telling stripey that she was "mousey cleaner" and soon the young ones would be wearing belly tops and mini skirts and the horse ram would be off again!!! Lol lol Ram was so supportive and just said nothing.

The RAM off camera smacking his lips!

I thought Rose stole the show last night. Addmittedly there wasn't much stealing involved :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

nagdefy wrote: »
    The RAM off camera smacking his lips!

I thought Rose stole the show last night. Addmittedly there wasn't much stealing involved :)

The Ran doesn't like them young, they have to be married for him to be interested.....

fin12 wrote: »
    The Ran doesn't like them young, they have to be married for him to be interested.....
    Ahem..

00090f99-440.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,843 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Ram and Glenrose have more chemistry than him and Stripey
    Hughie's son Kevin turns up next week with Natalie's ashes and Ruthie sees Niamh kissing Marcus

Hughie's son Kevin turns up next week with Natalie's ashes and Ruthie sees Niamh kissing Marcus

At long last, something other than KT and THE PLAN for a change. Didn't know that
    Natalie died

• Registered Users Posts: 30,612 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The actor who plays Emmet(Daithí Mac Suibhneis) going to be on Claire Byrne Live tonight to discuss the Irish Language!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The actor who plays Emmet(Daithí Mac Suibhneis) going to be on Claire Byrne Live tonight to discuss the Irish Language!

What channell is that on?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fin12 wrote: »
    What channell is that on?

RTE1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

The actress who plays Farrah is wearing clothes made by some girl called KT!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭flowerbattle

I'm happy that there's finally some progress with the Niamh Leaving Paul storyline but tbh it's just going to drag out more with more painful scenes with Ruthie, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

OK - had to do a double take on the Vodafone Ireland advert where the girl gets a Spray Tan (or rather Tango'd) and I am pretty sure yer wan with the spray tan gun is no other than the one that starred in FC years ago and went out with yer man from the garage , Ray's friend . Was her name Eunice or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

OK - had to do a double take on the Vodafone Ireland advert where the girl gets a Spray Tan (or rather Tango'd) and I am pretty sure yer wan with the spray tan gun is no other than the one that starred in FC years ago and went out with yer man from the garage , Ray's friend . Was her name Eunice or something?

Yeah,Una. She went out with Keith. They were a good couple,kind of a better,more entertaining version of Wayne and Orla.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Slightly close. It was Una, played by Sandra Curran. Una was kind of like the Kerrie Ann of 2005. She was a hairdresser in the leisure centre which I think is now the community centre. Slightly annoying but had a heart of gold (whereas Kerrie Ann is just annoying). She was treated badly by Keith for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

Úna with the fada! Her name was tatooed on Keith's arse, fada and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,612 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Fair City is on tonight at 20:30 due to Big Week at the Farm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Someone asked Amilia Clarke Stewart (KT) on her instagram about when she's getting out, safe to say she didn't take very kindly to it, she must be as fed up with it as all of us.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement