Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Bar Cathal and Oisin it's a dead duck. Ama is a miss goody 2 shoes, but she was looking pretty hot tonight. And I have a bit of a soft spot for the mediator Miriam too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Has anyone ever gone to jail for going into their pals place of work with a key and looking in a cupboard? Glad to see Cathal left Jake and Ama/Alma alone in his warehouse! Nice of him. Is the warehouse in walking distance of C-Town too? Day going in, night coming out!!!!

Alma looking well tonight in fairness!

Rose's alzeihmers has got bad, she's forgotten she has it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

walshb wrote: »
    Troy seems to have a bit of a story going on. I have no idea what it's meant to be about. Something to do with "Will I stay or will I go?" Does anyone give a fcuk?

I kind of like Troy. Not a bad actor. But since when is Mondo his BFF/ brother from another mother? That came out of nowhere as far as I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

bazermc wrote: »
    I reckon he is married with Kids

Told ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Marcus is always in a 1920s suit, what's he doing hanging out in FC, he's hardly sticking around for Neimh to make up her mind... I thought he was going to Dubai weeks /months ago!

He's very hairy, innit he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,849 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

walshb wrote: »
    Troy seems to have a bit of a story going on. I have no idea what it's meant to be about. Something to do with "Will I stay or will I go?" Does anyone give a fcuk?

I think he wants Joe's job from Liveline :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,613 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Where's Jack?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

happyday wrote: »
    I kind of like Troy. Not a bad actor. But since when is Mondo his BFF/ brother from another mother? That came out of nowhere as far as I can see.

I was wondering that when I was watching it. I don't think they had ever met prior to a few days ago.

Where's Jack?

A question that never crosses Caddle's mind.

jos28 wrote: »
    What's the story with Miriam, her skill sharing meetings and family interventions ? Is she recruiting for a religious cult ?

I think we'll find out at some point that she was married and had a child that died or went missing. She seems very invested in making Emmett be a grown up so I wonder if it's related to drugs, alcohol or gambling. There's definitely something up with her anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,949 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

It's official : Paul "has no money left" (you heard it from the horse's mouth).

Strazdas wrote: »
    It's official : Paul "has no money left" (you heard it from the horse's mouth).

Vinos are set to announce their gone into liquidation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

youwould wrote: »
    I think we'll find out at some point that she was married and had a child that died or went missing. She seems very invested in making Emmett be a grown up so I wonder if it's related to drugs, alcohol or gambling. There's definitely something up with her anyway.

Ya miriam probably had a daughter that Emmet dated but went missing. Now she's back for revenge and she's gonna kidnap gripey and keep him locked up forever...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Where's Jack?

Hes probably asking the same question

"Where's my mommy?"

Well jack your mommy is so caught up in the "plan"" that she has forgotten you exist, as for your step daddy and your real dad, well they too have forgotten you exist , so you'll just have to fend for yourself.

Last time we saw jack he was in a buggy, he's meant too be at least 6 now and he still looks like a two year old LOL.

Little Ruthie melting my heart again :o telling Paul the peas can't touch the chips :D, that kid deserves an Oscar .

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

The most realistic line ever said on FC......my peas can't touch my chips. Well done Ruthie

• Registered Users Posts: 56,471 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The most realistic line ever said on FC......my peas can't touch my chips. Well done Ruthie

Said by Ruuuuthie as..........

P is!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

So the yank has the exact same laptop as Niamh...what are the chances. And it's not a Mac!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

It always makes me laugh that Niamh uses that yoke as her work computer, doing websites etc, because I have it too and it's a piece of, ahem, not great technology!
    If they had any cop-on whatsoever they'd buy one of the laptops with changeable covers and allocate a different design to each character, I mean it's distracting that everyone uses the same bog standard Compaq laptop!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

What exactly is Niamhs job does anyone know? Is she self employed or does she have a boss? You never see her working normal 9-5 hours then she has to entertain clients in Dublin on Sunday night with champagne?! What kind of job does that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

at least she takes off the coat in bed

• Advertisement

What exactly is Niamhs job does anyone know? Is she self employed or does she have a boss? You never see her working normal 9-5 hours then she has to entertain clients in Dublin on Sunday night with champagne?! What kind of job does that?

I think she designs websites for people and she owns the salon!

he'll tell her the fella in the screen saver is his identical twin

not only are they repeating the same lines from the previous episode but they are repeating the same lines from the same episode

how many times did Mondo ask Troy when was the last time he had a night like that in London

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Jake is a good man, he only puts knives to people's throats.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Bahaha good man Gripey, great line!

Isn't it just pure luck that Gripey and Stripey haven't once bumped into Spillane in the last few days, you know, Gripey and Stripey, the pair that couldn't fart a while back without Spillane tormenting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Take a bow Paul and Niamh, you have officially killed all interest in this thread with your pathetic, endless crap. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Nothing is really happening. It's long drawn out muck. Drip feed Sh1te.

so what was the point again of Troy coming back?

• Advertisement

Niamh to try something different this time. Run back to Paulio..? Not this time...walk back!

What a climactic ending to the will I stay or will I go Troy story..

Oh, in case anyone missed it, he's gone!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement