Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Yeah... something else has to happen to make sense of Troy coming back. Will he not get on the boat??

Also I noticed everyone was in the station drinking tea at one stage. Troy and Mondo left their tea in the house for a tea there.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,613 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Do they get a special offer on cold shoulder tops?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

There's a Ruth in my work place. Thanks to FC I now call her Ruthie. Suffice it to say she ain't impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

What's the big deal with the house that Eoghan and Debbie used to live in together? It's not like Eoghan owns it.. Are we supposed to believe he can afford the rent on a three (or whatever) bedroom house by himself now that he's finally convinced Debbie to let him have it. And if so, why didn't he just rent somewhere else other than stay with Leo!

Sparko wrote: »
    What's the big deal with the house that Eoghan and Debbie used to live in together? It's not like Eoghan owns it.. Are we supposed to believe he can afford the rent on a three (or whatever) bedroom house by himself now that he's finally convinced Debbie to let him have it. And if so, why didn't he just rent somewhere else other than stay with Leo!

Maybe that phone accessorises stall he has pays well!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

As Fair City watchers, we know that the majority of characters disappear for weeks at a time. Serious question here,when was the last time we went a few weeks without seeing Paul and Niamh? They seem to be in every fupping episode. I would rather see a few weeks of Charlie's bunions than see these two again, I'm so sick of them. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,849 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Wayne know yet that Paul has his old job, I want to see his reaction

It was terrible we never got an I told you song and dance off Dermot for Tommy and Debbie

My mother just asked is Ruth writing the script lately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Easter holidays start tomorrow and still no sign of Zoe returning from her Christmas trip

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My mother just asked is Ruth writing the script lately!

She'd do a damn better job than those other eejits anyway!

Easter holidays start tomorrow and still no sign of Zoe returning from her Christmas trip

If you asked the writers now about Zoe they would deny she ever even existed and burn all documents that relate too her character :pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Take a bow Paul and Niamh, you have officially killed all interest in this thread with your pathetic, endless crap. :mad:

What is there to say anymore?? It's just groundhog day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I also thought one of the main reasons Niamh ripped Paul off was to reveal it to him that she was behind him losing all his money which would have been the ultimate betrayal and hurt Paul so much but now she's just staying in the house. The whole thing is so twisted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Here is another thing that really gets to me right... you would think right that Nicola would have mentioned to Oisin that she caught Nimah with her bags packed to leave Paul on Xmas day, Oisin would then have put 2 + 2 together

• Registered Users Posts: 56,471 ✭✭✭✭walshb

So I assume psycho Marcus has served his pointless diversion purpose and will be out of Carrigstown by the end of next week, allowing Niamh to pathetically rebuild her marriage to Paulio. The money and the plan and the stealing all just forgotten!

Ah well, at least we have Jake and Ama spending the next few weeks trying to get back together to keep us entertained! Always a silver lining, guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,949 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

bazermc wrote: »
    There's a Ruth in my work place. Thanks to FC I now call her Ruthie. Suffice it to say she ain't impressed.

I'd say FC Ruth would be annoyed to be called "Ruthie", it sounds very American.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I mentioned before I have Niamh's coat. I just dropped it in to be dry cleaned (it picks up everything) and the assistant also called it Niamh's coat!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

I have saved myself hours by coming on here everyday and getting a run down on FC. :D

amtc wrote: »
    I mentioned before I have Niamh's coat. I just dropped it in to be dry cleaned (it picks up everything) and the assistant also called it Niamh's coat!

Is she in on the plan to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,244 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

walshb wrote: »
    So I assume psycho Marcus has served his pointless diversion purpose and will be out of Carrigstown by the end of next week, allowing Niamh to pathetically rebuild her marriage to Paulio. The money and the plan and the stealing all just forgotten!

Ah well, at least we have Jake and Ama spending the next few weeks trying to get back together to keep us entertained! Always a silver lining, guys!

Ama is brain dead if she gets back with that psycho Jake.

Omg that's brilliant.

• Advertisement

kerri-ann(Jenny Dixon) is on Today now!

She'll also be on The Ray Darcy show Tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

kerri-ann(Jenny Dixon) is on Today now!

She'll also be on The Ray Darcy show Tomorrow!

I wonder will he have the balls to mention how p!ssed off viewers are with the KT story or how dragged out The Plan is and- ah what am I thinking of course he wont, that's biting the hand that feeds him and no doubt he will parcel up the whole FC thing into a crowd pleasing description like "half a million people are gripped every episode!". Sickening, why aren't these people ever taken to task!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I saw Orla's coat on someone recently and it looked far better in real life. Orla's is probably worn to a frazzle at this stage.

happyday wrote: »
    I saw Orla's coat on someone recently and it looked far better in real life. Orla's is probably worn to a frazzle at this stage.

I have Dermot Christmas jumper, Penneys finest, the lights are amazing, I got loads of compliments about it at Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    I have Dermot Christmas jumper, Penneys finest, the lights are amazing, I got loads of compliments about it at Christmas.

Did he give it to you before he went on the run? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Where's Amanda? Is she in a young offenders institution?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,849 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is she in on the plan to?

Who isn't :P only Paul himself

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

happyday wrote: »

I recently saw a griolla on Attenborough with the same coat as Marcus..

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Where's Amanda? Is she in a young offenders institution?:rolleyes:

In cass's shed wearing his manky leather jacket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Rose016 wrote: »
    In cass's shed wearing his manky leather jacket

I've a manky leather jacket.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement