Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

any day now Katie will grow a beard and start a dirty protest

• Registered Users Posts: 56,471 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Niamh...run a mile. This d1ck is a nutcase!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Why don't they just give Katy and Ciaran their own spin-off series at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Why don't they just give Katy and Ciaran their own spin-off series at this stage.

"Room to improve "?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Cass has spent his entire Sunday in Spar.

• Advertisement

That Nikki's some catch!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I'm with you there Katy "Please put me out of my misery".

Somebody PLEASE PLEASE sack Niamh. Her pouty miserable face looking all uncertain in every single episode. I cant bear it anymore, we all know this time next year she will STILL be with Paul, why are they prolonging this Marcus sh!t.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

"I need more time" :rolleyes:.... Just fook off, Neimh, you've been saying that for almost a year now.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

KTbox is lookin shook.. Nice eyebrows greasy!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

I thought he was trying to get her to commit to DOOOBYE now its Paris... please make it stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Humanperson

God I'm so sick of the Katy story. I need to find out where to sign that petition lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I hope Ciaran has regular work- yet another complete stranger has plonked himself in town and has decided that he will live, sleep and eat here. Hes some provider, that Ciaran.

How did Kevin and Farrah recognize each other, were they in contact?....he storms into the Spar and and heads for 2 customers to ask where he could find Farrah, you wouldn't do that, would you? You'd ask one of staff. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

****e. I forgot that Kevin would be American. :rolleyes:

How did Kevin and Farrah recognize each other, were they in contact?....he storms into the Spar and and heads for 2 customers to ask where he could find Farrah, you wouldn't do that, would you? You'd ask one of staff. :rolleyes:

Of course you'd do that considering staff are mutes...

But yes. You'd normally never do that..

Maybe they are friends on Facebook.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dopey Doug finally finds his way back home after getting lost coming home from the pub a few weeks back.

Jackie actually remembers she has a son and says a few words too him.

The Love/hate/Farrah scences are actually cringey with there "Lets move to the countryside" :rolleyes:

As much a I dislike Scarf Boy, if love/hate had gotten in my face like that I would have smacked him :mad:

Also Kerriann Just can't keep her big nose out of other peoples business, whenever someone is having a relationship problem she's right there in the middle or else she's trying too set people up.

The Love/hate/Farrah scences are actually cringey with there "Lets move to the countryside" :rolleyes:

Two weeks spent in Cobh in freezing cold January has given Meee Daaaaa serious notions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,071 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

youwould wrote: »
    ****e. I forgot that Kevin would be American. :rolleyes:

I thought Hughie rolled into town from Barbados or Jamaica.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,071 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Also Kerriann Just can't keep her big nose out of other peoples business, whenever someone is having a relationship problem she's right there in the middle or else she's trying too set people up.

Glenrose needs to ask CarryAnn is there anything stirrin'

• Advertisement

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    I thought Hughie rolled into town from Barbados or Jamaica.

I could be wrong but I think when he and Natalie split, she took Kevin to the States. Even if that is incorrect he'd have a similar accent anyway. It reminds me of when Vivienne Connolly showed up with Louis' kids a few years back. Billy Barry kids with very fake American accents.

Maybe they are friends on Facebook.

Yeah, that's how FC would explain it.... No one has real friends or family on their fb, do they?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I actually thought you're man Kevin was that American dweebs son for a second when I heard his accent.

I actually thought you're man Kevin was that American dweebs son for a second when I heard his accent.

That might turn out to be true... You know how FC works, they're all over the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,613 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Just catching up now. Katy's like she's on heroin!

This thread is so quiet lately that it speaks VOLUMES.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,613 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Isn't Vino's a Spanish reseraunt? Why is Ciarain bringing her pasta from their?

Isn't Vino's a Spanish reseraunt? Why is Ciarain bringing her pasta from their?

At least he didn't bring her a box of tomatoes.

This thread is so quiet lately that it speaks VOLUMES.

I want The Talking Bread back here..... I never thought I'd say that, Ha.!

• Advertisement

Just catching up now. Katy's like she's on heroin!

Doug as well with the big bags under his eyes :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement