Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 coolcat1991

Plus Heather had an affair with Farrah's husband.

That also is a part of Farrah's issus with Heather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

To Ben,

You will always find your way home,

Love Dad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Except Phil was told he could survive and was put on the list months ago (afaik) Dermishhh was told he was a gonner from day one!

Plus Phil looked ridiculously sick while Dermishh got the odd bit of indegestion while he was knocking back his daily pints!

I think the Phil storyline was probably more realistic than the pathetic drivel of this storyline in Fair City.

Does Emmett own any other clothers a part that hoody and jeans they must smell very bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

maurv1 wrote: »
    I think the Phil storyline was probably more realistic than the pathetic drivel of this storyline in Fair City.

yt-2-400x250.jpg

You MAY just have a point there...........................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Fair City could use the Dublin equivalent of Ronnie and Roxie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I find it strange that Ben a child when told that the money was stolen would not turn around and say Dad that's wrong we can't keep the money but he seemed to think nothing of keeping this stolen money in an account.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,249 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I really hope Dermot is playing Jane too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    I find it strange that Ben a child when told that the money was stolen would not turn around and say Dad that's wrong we can't keep the money but he seemed to think nothing of keeping this stolen money in an account.

Then Ben figured out what the numbers on the compass meant... Ha! .... But hang on, Zoe has one as well.. She'll have the rest of BIM! ... As another posters posted, it's like the 'Famous Five' .. Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Does Emmett own any other clothers a part that hoody and jeans they must smell very bad

Haven't posted here in a while, but ya I'm no fashionista but wtf would a good looking bird like Farrah have to do with a ugly smelly fool like Emmet. Change the wardrobe man.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I think Derms has falling Jane, she doesn't care about him, you could see that when she got the phone call from the hospital to say he's bad, she wasn't worried, she just casually replied, "OK I'm on my way".

Haven't posted here in a while, but ya I'm no fashionista but wtf would a good looking bird like Farrah have to do with a ugly smelly fool like Emmet. Change the wardrobe man.

:D Poor Emmet! Bit harsh!!
    Sure with the washing machine terminally broken and The Laundrette closed for the last 3 months, he hasn't a hope of a change of clothing!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I wouldn't mind playing with Jane, she is so hoooooot

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think Emmetts good looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

I was starting to think Jane actually cared for Dermot when she actually told him what Niamh had asked her to do but tonight she seemed reluctant to kiss him when it seemed he might actually come through the surgery.
    Don't know why Dermot confessed all to Ben. All he has to do is return the money and with his second chance go out and legitimately earn money for his kid's futures not risk imprisonment and having his licence to practise (or whatever the accountancy equivalent is) revoked - how is he supposed to provide for them then?
    Stupid storyline which should have finished in 2016..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I hope Jane gets all the money. Just to see the look on Paul and Niamhs faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Just be sure that whomever ends up with Paulio's loot they will likely be sitting at the kitchen table in the Brennan's for Xmas dinner 2017.

He possibly is but you wouldn't know with his grubby appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Robbie's a good son. I googled the price of 12 driving lessons in Ireland - I'm assuming Dublin is on the dearer side.

A quick survey of sample prices found charges for 12 EDT lessons ranging from €294 to €499. (Average €400)

youwould wrote: »
    Robbie's a good son. I googled the price of 12 driving lessons in Ireland - I'm assuming Dublin is on the dearer side.

A quick survey of sample prices found charges for 12 EDT lessons ranging from €294 to €499. (Average €400)
    Sure he paid for an all expenses trip around Cavan for Dermishh et al

Throws more money around than Doug spins his head

• Advertisement

He looked well at Christmas when he was wearing a suit, those hoodies make him look scummy.

Why would Nora want driving lessons now, she says she needs a car for her job but she's managed fine until now and she's homeless and looking for accommodation, I think it's a lead up to a relationship with Ray.. ;)

Why would Nora want driving lessons now, she says she needs a car for her job but she's managed fine until now and she's homeless and looking for accommodation, I think it's a lead up to a relationship with Ray.. ;)

No sh1te Sherlock:D

I agree his a good looking lad but why do fair city keep having him the one outfit he looked good on christmas in his suit they need put him in diffrent clothes

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Someone here on this forum predicted this not so long ago. That a transplant will take place and he will have to live with the consequences of fleecing Paul and Niamh

That was me : I said it almost as soon as The Plan was originally unveiled :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

If Emmet had any sense whatsoever he would be saying to Love Hate "Im moving out , find another tenant". If asked why he can say "For nearly a year you were a top bloke, you helped me with my depression, my drinking, you drove me around the country putting up missing person pictures and we had endless cups of afternoon tea in Vinos watching the world go by. You even convinced me to patch things up with Eoghan...
    ...but in the space of 2 weeks you are screaming in my face at the top of your lungs, following me from pub to Spar to community centre to the Station with a sinister grin on your face, butting in whenever i even look at a girl and strangling me in public places, youre a screwball. Bye".

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Every time he's on it's the same jacket and hoodie he is wearing, there must be flies living on him at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

EIREDriver wrote: »
    This Nora Ray lesson thing is so fecking stupid.

She was living in England and talks about years zooming up and down the M1! Can the writers not do a little research and realise that she would have retained her UK license, likely a paper one given her age which would not expre until she is 70

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I got a new coat recently and Niamh has acquired the same one.

I also had the red handbag.

I also had a coat that Dot Cotton had in Eastenders.

Does life imitate art? Or do we all just shop in m and s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

amtc wrote:
    I got a new coat recently and Niamh has acquired the same one.

That's a gorgeous coat...The purple one? It's fab!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement